Oh, and here's s-something you can...put in the other room.
這里有個禮物麻煩你放到其他房間。
That was hard. - So hard.
好艱難。-太艱難了。
Probably how Lily's birth mother felt.
也許莉莉的親生母親當初也是這感覺。
Except we don't have nine other paintings by five different painters.
但是我們可沒有另外五位畫家畫的九幅油畫。
Oh, my God. Mitch, Cam.
天吶,米奇,小卡。
Oh, God, are we early?
天吶,我們來早了嗎?
This is so not like us. - I'm sorry.
這可不是我們的風格。-很抱歉。
No, no, no. The party's been canceled.
不不不,派對已經取消了。
Why? - Cooper's left me.
為什么?-庫珀把我甩了。
He's filing for divorce.
他正在申請離婚。
The marriage is over!
我們結束了!
Ohh, Anders. - Anders.
安德斯。-安德斯。
I thought we were in love.
我還以為我們是相愛的。
You think you know the person sleeping in the next bedroom.
你以為你了解睡在隔壁房間的那個人。
I'll get us some drinks.
我去給你們拿點酒。
So sad.
好可憐。
Yeah, it doesn't have to be.
是啊,也不一定。
If it's really love, you do everything you need to do to get back what you once had.
如果是真愛,你就要盡一切可能爭取回你曾經擁有的一切。
You're talking about the painting, right?
你在說那幅畫吧?
Of course I am 'cause we don't owe him that anymore.
當然了,因為我們不欠他什么了。
Go get it! - Okay.
去拿吧!-好了。
Go get it.
快去拿。
You must have big plans today.
你今天一定有什么重大計劃吧。
This is like your Super Bowl, right?
這節日簡直就是你的超級碗大賽,是吧?
I'm sitting it out this year.
今年我不打算采取行動。
The whole holiday's gotten laughably commercial.
這個節日已經商業化到可笑的地步了。
Sounds like Amy turned you down.
看來你被艾米拒絕了。
Like a bed in a five-star hotel.
就像豪華酒店的床一樣。
I'll be drowning my sorrows in a marathon of my new favorite true-crime show, "Lethal Ladies."
我要慢慢地在我的新歡罪案劇中忘掉我的悲傷,《致命女士》。
Amy may have dumped me, but at least it wasn't off the lido deck of a Carnival Cruise.
艾米也許是甩了我,但至少不是從嘉年華游輪的甲板上把我的尸體甩出去。
I know, Sonia.
我知道,桑婭。
Look who's back -- the Sangria sisters.
瞧瞧誰回來了,桑格利亞姐妹花。
I invited my sister to visit so that we could fix our problems.
我邀請我妹妹來作客,好解決我們之間的矛盾。
You know, sister things, like I never liked how she always borrowed my bras,
你懂的,姐妹間的小摩擦,比如我很討厭她總是借我的胸罩,
or she never liked how I stole her one chance to escape the village and I left her there, taking care of my mother.
而她也很討厭我搶了她離開小村莊的機會而把她留在那里照顧我母親。
Things like that.
類似的事情。
Jay, they delayed Sonia's flight until tomorrow.
杰,桑婭的航班延誤到了明天。
Why don't we cancel our dinner reservation and the three of us celebrate Valentine's here?
我們何不取消晚餐預訂,我們三個一起在家里慶祝情人節?