Oh, Jay, it's so beautiful.
杰,好漂亮。
I don't know what to...Thank you!
我不知道該怎么...謝謝你!
When will I learn?
我什么時候會學到教訓?
I'm catnip to sister-in-laws.
我太吸引小姨子了。
Years ago, I was sitting next to Dede's sister Cece at Thanksgiving dinner, and I threw a little charm her way.
多年前,感恩節晚餐時,我坐在迪迪的姐姐西西旁邊,我對她施展了一些魅力。
You know, flash the baby blues.
眨了眨藍眼睛。
And before I know it, she's rubbing her size 12s up and down my shin.
我還沒反應過來她就用12碼的腳在我的脛骨上摩擦了。
Dede caught her, went over the table at her.
迪迪發現了走去桌子那邊跟她打了起來。
It took me and her sister Bebe to separate them.
靠她姐碧碧和我才把她倆分開。
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里?
I've been trying you for 15 minutes.
我都給你打了15分鐘的電話了。
I know. We ran late.
我知道,會議延遲了。
And then the car wouldn't start, so I had to call AAA.
然后車又沒法發動,我不得不打給汽車協會。
They said they're on their way, but who knows?
他們說在來的路上了,但誰知道呢?
I'm all greasy.
我記得滿臉冒油。
Oh, honey, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
親愛的,我覺得我沒法過去了。
Don't be mad.
別生氣。
I am mad.
我很生氣。
You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
你本該20分鐘前到的。
This is the one night we set aside for us.
這是我們為我倆留出的一夜。
I know, and I feel terrible, but listen, finish your drink, come on home.
我知道,我覺得很糟糕,但是聽著,喝完酒,回家去。
Maybe we'll have a romantic Easter.
也許我們可以過個浪漫的復活節。
Check, please.
買單。
I understand that your wife has had some car trouble.
我聽說你妻子的汽車出了故障。
I wonder how that could have happened?
那是怎么回事啊?
I must say, Juliana, you're the last person I expected to see here tonight.
我必須說,朱莉安娜,我今晚絕對沒想到會在這里見到你。
Well, with any luck, you'll be the last person I do see tonight.
如果走運的話,你今晚會是我看到的最后一個人。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
Phil, I've had my eye on you for years.
菲爾,我注意你好幾年了。
I'm just so happy we're finally gonna get some alone time.
我很高興我們終于能獨處一段時間了。
I'm not scaring you, am I?
我沒嚇到你吧?
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反。
Most women who meet me almost instantly ask for some alone time.
大部分見到我的女人立刻就要求跟我獨處。
Excuse me.
抱歉。