Yes, I got that from the...whimsical phrasing.
是的,看到這異想天開的措辭我就知道了。
Are you sure you won't stay for one more, especially now since I've got this stylish cheese-delivery system?
你們確定不留下再喝一杯嗎?特別是現在我有了這個時髦的傳送奶酪的系統?
Just one, yeah. - Great.
就一杯。-真棒。
What happened? !
怎么回事?
Obviously there were two gifts wrapped similarly, and my eyes were watering from the thick fog of Vaporub back there.
顯然有兩個包裝得很像的禮物,而我的眼睛里含著淚水,因為那房間里充斥著藥膏味道。
Okay, well, we got nothing to lose now, so go back and get the painting.
反正我們現在無所畏懼了,回去拿那幅畫。
You know who gave him that cheap thing?
你知道誰送了他那個便宜的東西嗎?
J'marcus. She's got the first dollar she ever earned --
杰瑪庫斯。她賺的第一塊錢都還在呢...
Just go!
快去吧!
Once Sonia blew up my Valentine's Day, I could have sat around feeling sorry for myself.
桑婭毀了我的情人節之后,我本可以坐著為自己感到難過。
Instead, I had a little chuckle, and I got the dog a gift.
但我輕笑了一會兒,然后給狗狗買了禮物。
I know it's silly getting Stella a present...So close to her birthday.
我知道這很愚蠢,給斯黛拉買禮物她的生日快到了。
Is she around?
她在嗎?
I think she's upstairs in the bath.
我覺得她在樓上的浴室里。
What? I just gave her a bath this morning.
什么?我今早剛給她洗過澡。
Oh, you're talking about Stella.
你說的是斯黛拉。
Wait, you got the dog a gift?
等等,你給狗狗買了禮物嗎?
Lot of attitude for a guy whose date's a tub of ice cream and a fuzzy robe.
你沒資格評判我,你的約會對象是一桶冰淇淋和一條毛絨絨的睡袍。
You're spending Valentine's Day in a "Cathy" cartoon.
你簡直就像《凱西》漫畫里的主人公。
Hey, what's all this?
這是干什么?
I thought the three of us were just gonna order something in.
我還以為我們三個就叫點外賣呢。
No. I ruined your night enough.
不,我已經毀了你們的夜晚。
I'm cooking for you and Gloria so you can have a romantic evening alone.
我要給你和歌洛莉亞做飯,好讓你們獨自度過浪漫的夜晚。
Sonia, you don't have to do this.
桑婭,你沒必要這樣做。
I want to.
我想這樣。
It makes me so happy to prepare food for you.
為你們準備食物我覺得很開心。
Maybe someday I'll be preparing it for a husband of my own.
也許以后我也會給自己的老公做飯。
Thank you for not laughing and falling on the floor like my mother does when I say such things.
謝謝你沒有笑到在地上打滾,我說這種話時我媽媽就會那樣做。
You know, it being Valentine's Day and all, I, uh --
今天是情人節,我...
I got you a little something.
我給你準備了點東西。
Ooh, laundry?
有要洗的衣服嗎?
No.
不。
Here.
給你。
I can't.
不行。
Come on! Open it.
來吧,打開。
Here, see that "S" there?
瞧見這個"S"了嗎
That's for "Sonia."
代表桑婭。