His rash came back.
他的皮疹又復發了。
No. You must have some Stella on you.
不。你的手肯定沾到了斯黛拉的狗毛。
No, no, I went to straight to the club after.
不,我之后直接去了俱樂部。
Took a shower, maybe cried a little bit in there, changed clothes to make sure. Plus, I just got here.
在那洗了個澡,哭了一下,重新換了衣服。何況我才剛回來呢。
A rash would take longer to come out. What's that smell?
皮疹長出來的時間比這長。那是什么味道?
What smell? - It smells like flowers or something.
什么味道?-聞起來像花。
I didn't get any flowers.
我可沒買花。
I smell something, Gloria. What's new around here?
我聞到味道了,歌洛莉亞。家里有什么東西不一樣?
The fact that you noticed something.
不一樣的就是你覺得有東西不一樣。
It's you.
就是你。
What's new? What? Perfume, lipstick?
什么是新的,是什么呢?香水,還是唇膏?
I'm getting lavender with, I want to say rose hips. It's your face cream!
我聞到了薰衣草,還有...還有玫瑰果。是你的面霜!
I did buy some more this morning, but--
我今早是買了幾瓶,不過...
The same kind that Stella was eating before Joe's rash cleared up? And now you're wearing it again, and his rash is back?
你買的是喬的皮疹消褪前斯黛拉吃的那種面霜嗎?現在你抹回了面霜,他的皮疹又回來了?
No, it can't be my face cream! Please don't make me say goodbye to my face cream!
不,不可能是我的面霜!不要讓我跟心愛的面霜告別!
Stella was eating it to save Joe!
斯黛拉吃面霜是為了救喬!
But that still doesn't explain why I'm still feeling so much better. I can breathe for th--
但這還是不能解釋為什么我感覺好多了。我可以呼吸...
Stella's coming home a hero!
斯黛拉要作為"狗雄"回家啦!
Lily, can you come out here, please?
莉莉,你能出來一下嗎?
Why do we have to do this?
為什么要這么做?
Because she's become attached, Jay. She's even sleeping with her now.
因為她們產生了感情,杰。她們現在都要一起睡覺。
Hi, grandpa.
外公。
Hi, honey.
親愛的。
Lily, do you remember how I said Stella was gonna be staying with us from now on? Well, it turns out...she's gonna go home with grandpa.
莉莉,你記得我說過斯黛拉從今以后要和我們住在一起嗎?事實上她要和外公一起回去了。
Okay.
好吧。
Lily, it's important to express your feelings. Don't bottle them up.
莉莉,表達自己的感受很重要。不要把它們藏在心里。
Okay. I can finally sleep without all of her snoring!
我睡覺終于不用聽她打呼了!
All right, enough. Hand her over. Come here, baby.
夠了,把她給我。到這來,寶貝。
What is that?
那是什么?
Please don't make fun of me. I'm very vulnerable right now.
別笑我,我現在很脆弱。
Can you get me one?
你能幫我弄一件嗎?