I was tired from the marathon.
我跑完馬拉松太累了。
The "Downton Abbey" Marathon?
看《唐頓莊園》馬拉松嗎?
That family is exhausting.
那個家族太累人了。
I can't believe this.
我簡直不敢相信。
Ah, Jay, I'm so sorry. Maybe you can get a fish!
杰,抱歉。要不你養條魚吧!
cause it's so much cuter driving down the road with your fish's head sticking out the window. Fish!
當然,因為開車時讓你的寵物魚把頭瀟灑地伸出窗外要"酷"多了。魚!
Oh, my God. Are you here for another lecture? Because you made your point loud and clear.
天吶。你要來再給我上一課嗎?你已經講得夠明白了。
I'm keeping it casual. I haven't even looked at Stella this morning.
我已經很隨意了。我今早都沒正眼看過斯黛拉。
Okay, do not read too much into that -- I just took that off one of Lily's Teddy Bears.
好吧,別想太多...那是我從莉莉的泰迪熊身上脫下來的。
It's fine. I'm glad you guys are spoiling her, because I won't be able to anymore. Joe's allergic.
沒事。你們寵她我挺高興的,因為我已經沒法寵她了。喬對她過敏。
No.
不是吧。
Yeah, and I figured since she likes you so much, maybe you guys could keep her.
而且既然她這么喜歡你們,你們可以一直養著她。
Well, I mean, if that's what's best for everyone.
如果這樣對所有人都好的話。
Maybe you better check with Mitch first?
你要不要先跟米奇商量一下?
He'll deal.
他會同意的。
I made her a steak.
我給她做了塊牛排。
Okay.
好吧。
And this is her daybed. I guess I better say goodbye.
這是她的沙發床。我也許該道個別了。
Hi, sweetie. Come here. I want to talk to you. Now, honey, you're gonna live here from now on. Don't give me that look. It wasn't anything you did.
親愛的。過來,我想跟你聊一下。好了,寶貝你以后就要住在這里了。別這么看著我。你什么都沒做錯。
You've been the best dog I could ever have asked for, and I love you very much.
你是世界上最好的狗狗,我非常愛你,
So...stay away from cars...Don't eat anything pointy...and be a good girl. Goodbye, Stella-bella.
所以注意避開車子,不要吃鋒利的東西,做個乖女孩。再見,斯黛拉寶貝。
I didn't think I'd get through that without crying.
不敢相信我居然沒哭出來。
Me neither.
我也是。