And he won't have to remember you because you're always going to be here.
他也不用記得這些,因為你會一直在他身邊。
Forget it. Come on. Let's give it a rest. The poor kid, all that pressure I put on him. Especially his bladder.
忘了吧。休息一下。可憐的寶寶,我給了他這么大壓力。尤其是他的膀胱。
You've probably got a gallon of apple juice in there, buddy.
你肚子里估計憋了一加侖的蘋果汁。
Did you see that? Did you see how you understood Jay? That's what makes you so special.
你發現了嗎?你發現自己多么理解杰了嗎?這就是你的特別之處。
Anyone can learn how to walk or pee in a potty.
任何人都可以學會走路,或是對著尿壺撒尿。
You're the most sensitive and insightful person I have ever known, and you have always been.
你是我所知的最敏感 、最具洞察力的人,你一直都是這樣。
Come here, papi.
過來抱抱,小寶貝。
He's peeing! He's peeing! - My little genius!
他在撒尿!他在撒尿!-我的小天才!
I knew you could do it, buddy!
我就知道你能做到的,小家伙!
ay, Jay, he's not done.
杰,他還沒撒完呢。
Aw, hell. It's all over me. Would you take him?
我靠,撒我一身。你能抱著他嗎?
Lily!
莉莉!
Oh, it's you. - Okay.
是你啊。-行了。
Come here. Come on. Let's have a little talk.
過來,來,我們好好談談。
All right, I know that I have been laughing at some of the stuff that you've been doing to daddy, but I shouldn't have.
聽著,我知道你在對大爸實施整盅行為時我也笑了,但我不該笑的。
I know that you love this, but I don't want you to be the type of clown that hurts people.
我知道你很喜歡這樣,但我不希望你成為那種傷害別人的小丑。
I don't do that to make you laugh.
我那么做不是為了逗你笑。
You don't?
你不是嗎?
Well, then why do you do it?
那你為什么那么做?
I hate it. I don't want to be a clown. It's so weird.
我很討厭那樣,我不想當小丑的。真的好古怪。
Oh, are you serious?
你是說真的嗎?
The jokes aren't funny and everybody's all, "Honk, honk, ah-ooga, wah, wah."
那些笑話一點都不好笑,每個人還在叫喊著"滴滴,叭叭,烏拉,烏拉。"
Oh, Lily, I love you so much. Oh, my gosh.
我好愛你,天啊。
W-w-why didn't you just tell him?
那你為什么不直接告訴他啊?
I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
我不想傷害他的感情。
So I figured if I was a bad clown, he'd want me to stop.
我心想如果我是個糟糕的小丑,他就會讓我放棄的。