Oh, honey, you don't have to worry about that. He'll understand.
親愛的,你不用擔心這個的。他會理解的。
You don't have to do what daddy does. You just need to tell him the truth.
你不必對大爸言聽計從的。你只需要告訴他實話就行了。
Tell me the truth about what? - Nothing!
告訴我關于什么的實話啊?-沒什么!
No, Lily, it's -- it's okay.
不,莉莉,沒關系的。
I'm sorry, daddy, but I think I want to stop being a clown.
很抱歉,大爸,但我不想再當小丑了。
Oh, but why? Y-you loved it.
為什么啊?你明明很喜歡啊。
Because...Because I'll never be as good as Fizbo. He's just so funny and special and magical.
因為...因為我永遠無法像菲茨寶那么出色。他那么有趣,特別,又充滿魔力。
Sweetie -- well, listen. Fizbo is very special.
親愛的,聽著。菲茨寶確實獨具一格。
But you shouldn't expect to be as good as he is right away.
但你也不用想著立馬就變得像他那么出色啊。
It's too much pressure. Maybe I'll try again when I'm older.
壓力太大了。或許等我長大一些了再試試吧。
Coming up with a lie like that in the moment -- that girl is no clown. She's gonna be a lawyer.
電光火石之間就想出那么美麗的一個謊言...那丫頭絕對不是小丑。她會成為一名律師的。
Hey, neighbor. Just wanted to say I had a really good time hanging with your dad last night.
好啊,鄰居。我只是想說,我們昨晚跟你爸一起真的玩得很開心。
You don't need to rub it in. I heard it all night -- you guys singing "Chantilly Lace."
你不用來刺激我的。我整晚都聽到你們在唱"尚蒂伊蕾絲"。
No, I'm serious. We had a long talk. Your dad and his buddies, they're good people.
不,我說真的。我們長談了一番。你爸和他的朋友們,他們都是好人。