What's it look like?It's a moonstone.
是什么樣的 一個月光石
It's about the size of a hockey puck,old, ugly, minimal monetary value.Hey, man. Whatever.
有一個冰球那么大 比較舊 不太好看 也不值多少錢 老兄 像這種東西
Um, ask my mom, I guess.Yeah, cool. I'll do that.You ready?Yeah.
問問我媽 她可能知道 對哦 我會問她的 你準備好了 是的
Jeremy.So good to see you alive.Aren't you a little old for a high school carnival?About 150 years too old.
杰里米 看到你活著真高興呀 您這么大年紀也來高中的嘉年華 150歲確實有點老
Oh, you're pretty funny cracking jokes when I could,I don't know,blow the whole lid off this thing by telling someone what you really are.
你真會說笑 要知道我可以 也許 我可以告訴別人你的真面目 來揭穿你的全部惡行
So please tell me that that is not a threat.Maybe it is.This is what we're not gonna do.
勞煩你跟我說明一下這絕非是在威脅我 說不定就是威脅 我不想跟你這樣鬧
We're not gonna walk around like we're invincible when it's this easy for me to end you.
我可不想我們若無其事的四處走走 然后到僻靜的地兒 輕而易舉解決你
If you wanna tell people what I really am,go ahead and try.
要是你非得揭穿我 那你就去啊
I will shove this ring so far up your ass,you'll really have something to choke on.
我會把這戒指塞進你的屁股 到時你就好好體驗一下窒息的感覺吧
The doctor said I'm good as new.
醫生說我已經完全康復了
He signed me out, and he said I didn't have to wait till morning,so call me when you get this.
他同意我出院了 他說沒必要等到明早 收到留言給我回電話
It's dark, thank god.I am so sorry about that.
天黑了 謝天謝地 真的對不起你
Ok, now, what's the story?My husband likes to get kinky.Yes.
好了 現在告訴我 怎么回事 我老公有點變態 很好