What? What are you up to?
干嘛 你想干什么
Since this is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves Or combat turtles.I said, "Ninja turtle."Hey, you.I have a name.Yeah, I don't care. What
這是在現實 所以沒有狼人 或是戰斗龜這些東西 我說的是"忍者神龜" 嘿 你 我有名字 我不在乎 干嘛
I need you to pick a fight with someone,Kid named Tyler Lockwood.
我要你跟人干一架 名叫泰勒·洛克伍德的小孩
Damon, don't do this.No, no. It's just an experiment.
達蒙不要那么做 不 這只是個試探
Get him mad.Don't back down, no matter what he does, ok?I won't back down.I know you won't.
讓他發狂 不管他做什么都不準退縮 我不會落跑 我知道你不會
You do realize somebody's gonna get hurt, right?
你沒有意識到這會有人受傷嗎
No, someone's gonna get mad,As in rage.And what's that gonna accomplish?
沒 只意識到有人會發狂 發飆 那又會達到什么效果
That tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight.
泰勒這孩子是無法一個人 在打架中脫身的
Let's see who intervenes.Maybe it's the ambiguously Supernatural mystery uncle.
瞧瞧誰會來插手 可能會是那個神秘的 超人叔叔
Oh, hey, blondie.They let you out.I remember.
嘿 金發美女 醫院放你出來了啊 我記得
What do you remember?I remember how you manipulated me.
記得什么 我記得你怎么控制我
You pushed me around, abused me,erased my memories.Fed on me.You're crazy.
你耍得我團團轉 虐待我 抹去我的記憶 吸我的血 你瘋啦
Well, the memories have been coming back in pieces.
我已經一點點 記起來了
You can't remember.It's impossible.I mean, unless you were becoming a.
你不可能記得 絕對不可能 除非你正變成一個
I have a message from Katherine.She said, "Game on."Wait You suck.
凱瑟琳讓我捎個信 她說 "游戲開始了" 等等 你這個混蛋