Elena.What do you want, Damon?
埃琳娜 達蒙你要干嘛
I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now,but I need you to come with me.
我知道你現在最不想見到的人是我 但是我要你跟我走
Whatever it is, I'm not interested.
不管是什么我都沒興趣
Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Elena.
你必須跟我走 埃琳娜
Watch where you're goin'.You got a problem?
你看著點路 你有意見嗎
Yeah. You walked right into me.What are you gonna do about it?
對 你撞到我了 你想怎么樣
You're kidding, right?Better back off.
你在開玩笑吧 最好別惹我
You hit me again, I swear to god.
你敢再動手 我發誓你會完蛋
Hey! Tyler! Hey.Tyler! Hey!Let go! Get back.What the hell, man?
嘿 泰勒 嘿 泰勒 嘿 松手 退后 搞什么鬼 伙計
Your eyes.Come on.Let's go.You all right, man?
你的眼睛 走吧 我們走 你還好吧 伙計
Why did I just do that?
我怎么會和他們打起來
You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你只是不該在這時到這兒來罷了
What are you doin' here?They discharged me. All better.
你怎么來了 他們放我出院了 我完全康復了
Uh, how do you feel? Are...Heh. You know, I feel pretty good.
你感覺如何 非常好
Yeah? 'cause earlier, you were a little I'm all better.All better. Heh heh.Ok. Um...
是嗎 之前 你還有點 我完全康復了 完全康復了 好吧
Wanna give it a shot?Yeah. Heh.
想試試嗎 好呀