Would you care for one?No. Thank you.I'm not hungry. Just ate.
你要來一杯嗎 不用 謝了 我不餓 剛吃過
Aren't you worried that one day,all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back?
你會不會擔心 某一天 所有動物會聯合起來反擊呢
I mean, surely they talk.I'm just happy that's a, uh a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner.
我是說 當然 它們都會講話 我只是挺高興那個 那只是個血袋 而不是某個女生聯誼會的女孩供你喝血
I like this,you walking on eggshells around me because you think I'm gonna explode.
我喜歡這樣 你戰戰兢兢的待在我周圍 就因為你覺得我會爆發
It's very suspenseful.Is Elena worried, too?
還真挺讓人不安的 埃琳娜是不是也一直這么擔心
I bet I'm your every conversation.Have you heard from Katherine?
我打賭你們整天聊到我 你有凱瑟琳的消息嗎
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret,because the Gilbert device affected them.
我覺得洛克伍德家族有不為人知的秘密 因為內吉爾伯特的裝置對他們也起了作用
Vervain didn't,so they're not vampires.They're something else.Is this your new obsession?
而馬鞭草對他們無效 所以他們不是吸血鬼 他們是其他物種 這是你的新課題嗎
Oh, you'd rather some unknown supernatural element running rampant in our town, fine.I'll drop it.
你愿意看到某些超自然的未知生物 在我們鎮上蔓延嗎 那好 我不管了
We haven't seen the last of Katherine.You do know that, right?We have no idea what she's up to.
我們之后再沒見過凱瑟琳了 你知道的 對吧 我們不知道她回來的目的
Sure, we do.She came back to profess her undying,eternal love for you,
當然 我們知道啊 她回來證明她沒死 還有她對你的愛地久天長啊
so I'm gonna let you deal with her,cause I have more important things to do,like explode.Cheers.
所以我就把她交給你了 因為我還有更重要的事要做 比如爆發 干杯