So I understand John Gilbert has left town.Have they found the vampire that attacked him?
我知道約翰·吉爾伯特已經離開鎮上了 他們找到襲擊他的吸血鬼了嗎
Well, the sheriff has asked me to take the lead on that,and I promise you I will get to the bottom of it.
警長讓我統領一切調查事務 我向您保證我一定會追根究底的
Which brings me to my next subject.With Richard gone,
讓我忽然想到下一個話題 理查德去世后
I'll be acting as interim mayor until the elections,
直到下屆選舉前我都是代理鎮長
And I'm going to need someone to spearhead the council.
所以我需要在鎮議會上安插我的勢力
I'd like that person to be you.Whatever you need, Carol.
我覺得你最合適了 聽候差遣 卡羅爾
I--as a founding family member,it's something that's very close to me,
我 作為創始人家族成員 這也是我分內的事
so I would be honored to help keep this town safe from vampires.
我很榮幸能夠幫上忙 保護瀑布鎮不受吸血鬼威脅
Hoo, boy.Oh, jeez.Is it safe to talk?It's my brother-in-law Mason.He's still visiting.
好小子 老天 方便說話嗎 是我的小叔子梅森 他還在我們家拜訪
I just don't want him to hear us.He didn't want any part of the council when he lived here,
我不希望他聽見我們 他住這的時候就全然不問議會的事
and I see no reason to bring him into it now.
現在也沒有什么必要把他牽扯進來
Whew. What was that, like 7?6. I don't count the last one.You crawled it.What?
真不錯 有多少 7圈 6圈 最后一圈不算 你爬過去的 什么
Think grandma Lockwood actually passed you
想想洛克伍德奶奶怎么超過你的
Heh heh--in her walker.Yeah. Ok.Shoes off.Mud, my mom...Cool. Yeah, yeah.
呼 呼 可是杵著拐棍的 好吧 把鞋脫了 那些泥 我老媽 沒問題 好 好
So all this anger and aggression you're talkin' about,Do you notice a difference when you exercise?
你說的壞脾氣和進攻性 在訓練的時候有注意到嗎
Dude, I play 3 varsity sports.I work out 4 times a week and run 3.I'm gonna say no.
拜托 我參加三個項目的校隊 我每周訓練4次 跑步3次 我還真想說不是
Do you have episodes?I mean, what happens, exactly?Starts out normal.
有什么故事嗎 我是說 到底發生了什么 本來一切正常