katherine looked just like you.It was freakish.She is my ancestor.
凱瑟琳長得和你一模一樣 這太詭異了 她是我的祖先
Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria.
我把學生電話亭挪到咖啡廳里去了
Your vampire ancestor.And she didn't just resemble you
你的吸血鬼祖先 她并不僅僅是長得像你
Like a family member would. She was you.
就像家族成員一樣 她曾經就是你
I don't--I don't know. I can't explain it.OK? It's creepy. It's all I got.
我也 我也不知道 我解釋不了 行嗎 是挺嚇人 但我只知道這么多
Well, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?
你怎么知道她現在沒有到處假扮你
I don't, but, I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing.
我不知道 但是 我可以坐在這 為不知情抓狂
Or I could get these prizes to the ringtoss.
也可以把這些禮品送到投環游戲那
Well, have you talked to Damon?Since he killed Jeremy or--or tried to kill Jeremy?
你跟達蒙談過了嗎 自從他殺了杰里米 或者說試圖殺死他之后
No, Bonnie, I haven't,And I won't, and I don't wanna talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire-related, OK?
沒有 邦妮 沒談 我也不會去談 而且現在我不想談達蒙 以及一切與吸血鬼有關的話題 好嗎
Copy that.I'm human,and I have to do human stuff.Otherwise, I'm gonna go crazy.
好吧 我是人類 我得做人類要做的事情 否則我會發瘋的
OK.I'm sorry. Now focus.We have to make Caroline proud,or she will kill us.
好的 抱歉 下面集中精力做事 我們得讓卡羅琳感到驕傲 否則她會殺了咱倆的
I don't know how she does this all the time.Well, because she's not human, obviously.Obviously.
難以想象她都是怎么搞定這些的 因為她不是人 明顯嘛 顯然
It's, uh--it's the same as the bracelet Elena gave you.
這和埃琳娜給你的手鐲是一樣的
So it protects me from compulsion.Vervain is toxic to vampires.
它可以保護我不被強迫 馬鞭草是吸血鬼的致命殺手
You mean like poison?Yeah. It's very poisonous.It'll keep 'em out of your head.I mean, why vervain?
就像毒藥一樣嗎 沒錯 毒性非常大 可以防止你思維受到控制 我是說 為什么是馬鞭草
I don't know. Certain natural herbs and roots and other elements are just harmful to vampires.
我也不知道 某些藥草 和一些植物根莖還有其他一些 對吸血鬼有傷害性的成分
Like a stake to the heart?Right, but it has to be wood.
就像木樁釘進心臟一樣 對的 但是必須是木頭的
You're pretty confident in yourself,telling me all the different ways I could kill you.
你相當自信啊 告訴我這么多可以殺你的方法