Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著
Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.What are you?I'm a vampire.
直到現在 我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
That noise. What noise?Tyler!What the hell?Caroline!
那噪音 什么噪音 泰勒 怎么回事 卡羅琳
I can give Caroline some blood.No. No way.It's just enough to make her heal.Do it.
我可以給卡羅琳點我的血 不行 沒門 只是足夠救她的量 去吧
So the black sheep returns.Tyler.Who's the guy with Carol?
敗家子歸來啦 泰勒 那個和卡蘿說話的人是誰
It's the mayor's younger brother, mason lockwood.Damon, Damon, I care about you.
是鎮長的弟弟 梅森·洛克伍德 達蒙 達蒙 我在乎你
I do, but I love Stefan.Elena, what's going on here?No, Damon! Damon No, no, no, no.
我真的在乎 但我愛的是斯特凡 埃琳娜 怎么了 不要 達蒙 達蒙 不要 不要啊
Why do I look like Katherine?You are not Katherine.You are the opposite of everything that she was.
為什么我會長得像凱瑟琳 你不是凱瑟琳 你和她完全兩樣
Elena, what are you doing here?My name is katherine. I was hoping you could give the salvatore brothers a message for me."Game on."What.
埃琳娜 你來這里來干什么 我叫凱瑟琳 我希望你能幫我 給塞爾瓦托兄弟倆捎個信 游戲開始 什么
Excuse me.Where is everyone?It's the middle of the night, hon.
打擾一下 人都去哪了 現在是深夜 親愛的
It is?Mm-hmm.Oh. Uh, well, have you seen my mom?
半夜嗎 是的 你見過我母親嗎
She left after dinner with your boyfriend,And then your friend Elena stopped by.
晚飯后她和你男友一起離開了 后來你朋友埃琳娜來過
She did?Yeah. She did.But she said her name was Katherine.
她來過嗎 哦對 她來過 但她說她叫凱瑟琳
Could I just get something to eat?Breakfast comes around.But I'm hungry.You should go back to sleep.
能給我點吃的嗎 7:00.大約7點提供早餐 但我現在很餓 你該回去睡覺了
What is that smell?Back to bed.
什么味兒 回床去