All right! Yes! From home to the hospital in under seven minutes! We did it.
到了!太棒了!從家里到醫院花了不到七分鐘!我們辦到了。
Yes, the hard part is truly over.
對,最艱苦的部分徹底結束了。
No, but come on, we're off to a great start, aren't we?
打起精神來,我們算是開了個好頭,對吧?
I knew I'd get here fast. But this has gotta be some kind of a record!
我知道可以很快趕過來。但這個速度一定是創下了記錄!
Oh, you made it! Hi. How're you doing?
你們趕到了! 嗨。 你感覺怎么樣?
Wait a minute! How how the hell did you beat us here?
你們怎么會比我們先到?
We took a cab. Did you guys walk?
我們搭的計程車。你們是走過來的嗎?
No, we took a cab too. But I did test runs!
不,我們也是搭計程車。但我做過實驗...
Hi! Hey, you made it!
嗨。 你們趕到了!
Okay, is there some kind of magic tunnel to this hospital?
好吧,難不成有魔法地道通到這家醫院嗎?
Ross, you stay here and talk. I'm gonna go have a baby.
羅斯,你留下來聊天。我要去生孩子了。
Ok. Ok. Umm hi, this is Rachel Green. I'm Ross Geller. We we called from the car.
好吧。你好,她是瑞秋·格林。我是羅斯·蓋勒。我們在車上打過電話。
Right. We have a semi private labor room waiting for you. So in just a minute...
對,我們為你們準備了雙人待產室……
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! I'm sorry, semi private? We, we asked for a private room.
對不起,雙人房?我們訂了單人房。
Yes, I see that here. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee a private room. And, currently, they're all unavailable.
我知道。不幸的是我們無法保證一定有單人房。現在單人房都滿了。
Man, if only you'd gotten here sooner.
你要是早點趕過來就好了。
I'm sorry. Semi private rooms are all we have.
抱歉,我們只有雙人待產室。
Okay. Just give us a second. Ross!
好吧,等我們一下。羅斯!
Yeah?
什么?
Give her some money.
塞點錢給她。
I really think they're out of rooms.
我覺得他們真的沒房間了。
They're not, Ross. They're just saving them for important people! Okay? What what if I was the president?
才怪!羅斯。他們是為大人物留的!好吧,如果我是總統呢?
Well then we'd be in a lot of trouble, you don't know where any countries are.
那么我們的麻煩就大了。你不知道任何國家的地理位置。
Ok. Uh, say would you umm...Would you mind checking again, see if any umm, private rooms may have opened up?
好吧。你能再幫我們確認一遍嗎?有沒有我們可以使用的單人待產室?
This is a hospital.
這里是醫院。
Okay, you know what? I have to say, I don't really care for your tone.
好吧,你知道嗎,我得說我真的不喜歡你的語氣。
And this is not the only hospital in this city, and we have no problem Whoa! Oh gosh! Whoa!
這不是市里唯一一家醫院,我們完全可以……天啊!
What? What? Ow! Ow! Contraction. Ow ow! Ow ow!
什么? 是陣痛!
Would you like to see a semi private room?
你們想看看雙人待產室嗎?
Yeah, it couldn't hurt to look.
好吧,看看又何妨。
Well, you're only two centimeters dilated, and we need to get to 10.
你的子宮頸只開了兩公分,得等開到十公分才行。
It'll be a while. Oh, okay.
那得等上一段時間。 好吧。
I'll be back in an hour to check you again. Thank you.
我一小時后再回來幫你檢查。 謝謝。
I guess we have some time to kill.
看來這段時間我們有的閑了。
Yeah, guess so. Oh, check these out.
沒錯。你看。
Never done this before.
我以前從沒這么玩過。
Yeah, well, it looks great.
對,看起來棒極了。
Thank you very much. I think we're ready to...
謝謝,我想我們準備好……
Hi! I'm uh I'm Ross. I'm here to ruin this magical day for you.
嗨,我是羅斯。抱歉毀了你們的大好日子。
Oh no no, not at all. Don't worry about it.
一點都不會,沒關系的。 別擔心。
Marc Horger. This is my wife, Julie.
我叫馬克·何格。她是我太太茱莉。
Hi, Julie. This is Rachel.
嗨,茱莉。她是瑞秋。
Oh, hi, Rachel.
嗨,瑞秋。
Is this your first? Yeah, it is.
這是你的第一胎? 對。
Well, little Jamie here is our third. So if you have any questions, or you need anything at all, just holler.
小吉米是我們的第三胎。如果你們有問題或需要幫忙,叫我們一聲就好。
That's so sweet. Yeah.
那真是太棒了。 對。
Umm say, I I opened this earlier but let me give you guys some privacy.
我之前把簾子拉開了,我來給你們留點隱私。
No nonsense! We're all in this together.
沒關系,我們同舟共濟。
We are gonna share every moment of this with you.
我們愿意跟你們分享待產的每一刻。
And I think we're gonna have some fun. Yeah.
我想我們會相處得非常愉快。 對。
Oh, okay, I guess. Hey, smile!
好吧。 笑一個!
Oh no, I really don't want any Oh! Thank you. Oh.
我不知道……我真的不要……謝謝。
Oh, Ross! What? Here comes another contraction.
羅斯! 怎么了? 我又開始陣痛了。
Okay, just breathe.
好吧,深呼吸。
Oh, honey, I think I'm having one too!
老公,我也開始陣痛了!
Look at this! There we go! One more!
看,來吧。又一個。
Oh, wow. Three hours and still no baby. The miracle of birth sure is a snooze fest.
三個小時過去了還是沒生。生產的奇跡讓人很想打磕睡。
Hey, you wanna see something?
你要看點好玩的事嗎?
Sure. What?
當然。什么?
This is gonna be fun. Watch me freak out Chandler.
這一定會很有意思。看我怎么嚇錢德勒。
Honey? Yeah?
老公? 什么事?
Listen, uh, I I've been doing some thinking, and I don't know whether it's because we're here or Rachel's giving birth but umm, I think we should try to have a baby.
聽著,我一直在想,我不知道是因為我們身處醫院還是瑞秋要生孩子了,但我覺得我們應該開始造小孩了。
Okay.
好吧。
What what what's that now? !
你說什么?
Okay. I've been thinking about it too, and I think we're ready.
好吧,我也一直在想這件事我覺得我們準備好了。
Are you kidding me? ! You you you think we're ready to have a baby now? !
你在開玩笑嗎?你覺得我們現在就準備好要懷孕了?
This is fun.
這確實很好玩。
You're ready to have a baby? My boy's all grown up!
你們準備要懷孕了?我的小男孩長大了!
You said you were ready too.
你說你也準備好了。
Yeah, but I was just screwing with you to try to get your voice all high and weird like mine is now!
對,我只是想跟你開玩笑,逼你用高八度的怪聲音說話,就像我現在一樣!
Yes, but haven't you wanted a kid, like, forever?
對,但你不是一直都想要生孩子嗎?
Okay, just back off, mister!
好吧,滾開,先生!
Because I am ready to have a baby. I just want Joey to be the father.
我確實準備好生孩子了。我只是希望喬伊是孩子他爸。
What? Are you crazy?
什么?你瘋了嗎?
That's it, right there! That's all I wanted!
就是那樣!那就是我的目的!
I am so sorry. The doctor insisted on closing the curtain for the exam.
實在抱歉。醫生堅持要拉上簾子做檢查。
Oh, that's very...Really, very, very okay.
那非常……真的沒關系。
Julie's cervix is dilated seven centimeters. That's about four fingers! Doctor let me feel it myself.
茱莉的子宮頸開了七公分。大約是四指寬。醫生讓我自己摸摸看。
Have you felt Rachel's cervix, Ross?
你摸過瑞秋的子宮頸嗎,羅斯?
No, we're not gonna do that. We won't be doing that.
沒有,我們不會那么做。 我們不會那么做。
Well, if you like, you could feel Rachel's, then feel mine to compare.
如果你愿意的話,你可以摸摸瑞秋的再摸摸我的做比較。
Am I interrupting?
我打擾了你們嗎?
Yes! Thank you! Later.
太棒了,謝謝!待會見。
No no, well you can't leave me alone with these people. Oh, I'm sorry.
不,你不能丟下我跟他們獨處。 對不起。
No, Ross? Ross? Ross? My child has no father!
不,羅斯?我的孩子沒有父親!
I'm so glad you're here, but it's gonna be a while. I wish you'd called first.
很高興你能過來,可能還要再等一陣。你該先打電話來。
Oh that's all right, I'm coming back later with your father.
沒關系,我待會再跟你爸來一趟。
I acturally needed to talk to you before the birth.
在孩子出生前,我得跟你談一談。
Okay. What's up?
好吧。什么事?
I brought something that I want to give you. Assuming, of course, that you want it.
我有樣東西要給你。當然前提是你需要的話。
Ma, you're asking me to marry you?
媽,你要我娶你嗎?
This is your grandmother's engagement ring. I want you to give it to Rachel.
這是你外婆的訂婚戒指。我要你把它送給瑞秋。
Mom, no. Come on.
媽,不,別這樣。
Thank you. Just hear me out...
謝謝你。 聽我說……
No! Okay? We've been through this. We're not gonna get married just because she's pregnant. Okay?
不要!我們談過了。我們不會因為她懷孕了就去結婚,好嗎?
Honestly, Ross, this isn't just some girl you picked up in a bar and humped.
說真的,羅斯她不是你在酒吧泡到就上的女孩。
A child should have a family.
羅斯,孩子應該要有個完整的家庭。
Mom, you know what? I I can't deal with this right now. I'm sorry. .
你知道嗎?我現在無法思考此事。抱歉。
Just think about it. If you don't, I'll talk more about humping.
考慮一下吧。如果你不收,我會再跟你談上女孩的事。
Give me.
給我吧。
Hi, dear. Hi. Thank you so much for coming.
嗨,親愛的。 謝謝你趕過來。
Ross, get in here!
羅斯,快進來!
…she came and dragged me out of the labor room to ask me why I'm not with Rachel.
她把我拖出待產室問我為什么不跟瑞秋結婚。
Yeah. Why aren't you with Rachel?
對。你為什么不跟瑞秋結婚?
Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎?
Look, we're not gonna be together just because we're having this baby. OK?
我們不會因為孩子的關系就去辦結婚。
But you know what? It just seems that you two belong together.
但你們倆看著很般配。
Okay, stop it. I can't deal with this right now. I have to go have a baby.
別說了,現在我沒法想這件事。我得去等孩子出生。
Right. And with who again?
對。孩子他媽是誰來著?
God. He's crazy! Why doesn't he wanna be with Rachel?
他簡直瘋了!他為什么不想跟瑞秋結婚?
I know.
就是啊。
Seriously, she's like the perfect woman.
說真的,她是個完美的姑娘。
I mean, I know she turned me down but if she hadn't and she wanted to be with me, I would take her in my arms and...
我知道她拒絕了我,如果她沒有拒絕,她想跟我在一起我會抱著她……
I haven't bummed you guys out like this in a while, have I?
我有一陣子沒有這樣嚇你們了吧?
Who's that? New people.
那是誰? 新來的。
What happened to the Disgustingtons?
惡心夫婦怎么了?
They're having their baby.
他們去生孩子了。
It's not fair, Ross. I got here first!
這不公平,羅斯,是我先來的!
Right after you left, they wheeled her off into delivery.
你離開不久,他們就將她推進產房了。
Oh, but not before she gave me a nice, juicy shot of little Jamie just crowning away.
但她走之前,她的產道如鮮花怒放畫面十分生動。
Wow. Sorry. So how are the new people?
抱歉。新來的人怎么樣?
Well, they have some unusual pet names for each other. Including "Evil Bitch" and "Sick Bastard."
他們給對方起的昵稱都很奇怪。其中有"惡婆娘"和"臭混蛋"。
Oh, gosh, a contraction.
天啊,陣痛。
Yeah? Okay, okay. Just breathe.
是嗎?好了,深呼吸。
Are you looking at her? No!
你在看她嗎? 不!
Don't you look at her, you sick bastard!
別看她,你個臭混蛋!
Honey, I swear I wasn't looking at her!
我發誓沒有在看她!
She's in labor. You like that, you sick son of a bitch?
她在生小孩。你喜歡嗎?你個狗娘養的!
I'm just gonna...
我還是把……
See? See? It was because you were looking you fat pervert!
看吧?都是你偷看的關系!變態死胖子。
No no, I'm...I'm sure no one was looking. Just want some privacy.
不,我相信沒有人在偷看。我們只是需要一點隱私。
You miss your girlfriend?
你想念你的女朋友嗎?
Just ignore them.
別管他們。
You okay? Yeah.
你沒事吧? 沒事。
Ross. What? What?
羅斯。 怎么了?
He's looking at me.
他在盯著我看。
Hey! You wanna live to see your baby? !
你還想活著看到自己的孩子出生嗎?
Don't you talk to my husband like that, you stupid bastard!
你竟敢這么跟我老公說話,你個臭混蛋!
Oh, good God! If you want a baby so bad, just go steal it!
天啊!如果你那么想要孩子,去偷一個吧!
What is going on with you. Since when are you so crazy about babies?
你是怎么了。你什么時候這么喜歡孩子了?
I'm not crazy about babies. I'm crazy about us.
我不是喜歡孩子,我是喜歡和你在一起。
What?
什么?
Look, we've always talked about having babies someday. I'm not saying it has to be right now, but I'm starting to think that we can handle it. We're good. We're really good.
我們總是說以后要生孩子。我沒說非得是現在,但我覺得我們現在能應付得來。我們準備好了。我們真的準備好了。
We are pretty good.
我們準備齊全了。
But nothing has to happen until you're ready.
但你沒準備好前我是不會行動的。