Hey! What're you guys looking at?
你們在看什么?
It's a poster for that WWI movie I'm in. Check it out.
是我演的一戰電影的海報。你看。
Yeah? Wow! It looks really violent!
看起來很暴力嘛!
Uh huh! I know. I'm coming soon to a theater near you! I'm in THX! I'm unsuitable for children!
我知道。我即將在各大戲院露面。我經過THX認證,不適宜兒童觀看。
Now I cannot wait to see this.
我等不及要看這部電影了。
Yeah, yeah. It's generating Oscar buzz.
已經有傳聞說它能拿奧斯卡了。
I started that! I thought I did!
是我先說的! 我還以為是我!
Oh hey, guess what? I just talked to my agent and the premiere is next week and you're all invited!
我剛剛跟經紀人談過,下星期有首映會,你們通通被邀請了!
Are we gonna take a limo? Sure! Why not?
我們要坐加長豪華轎車嗎? 當然!
I love taking limos when nobody died.
不去參加葬禮還能坐加長車,簡直太棒了。
Well obviously I won't be able to come, for those of you who haven't checked their calendars, today is my due date.
我顯然沒辦法去了。那些還沒查過日歷的人聽好了,今天是我的預產期。
You know, I just wanna take a moment and thank you guys for how great you've been during this time.
我想借這個機會謝謝大家在我懷孕期間一直這么照顧我。
I really couldn't have done it without you. And I have loved these last nine months!
沒有你們我絕對辦不到。過去的九個月我很開心。
And even though I am so looking forward to the next part, I am really gonna miss being pregnant.
雖說我很期待進入下一階段,但我會很懷念懷孕的這段時光。
That's right. Still no baby.
沒錯,我還是沒生。
Come on, people, make some room.
拜托,給我騰點地方坐。
Sweetie, maybe you'd be more comfortable here.
親愛的,或許你坐在這里會比較舒服。
You. Like you haven't done enough.
你。你對我做的孽還不夠多嗎。
Look, I I know how miserable you are, I wish there was something I can do. I mean I wish I were a seahorse.
我知道你現在很痛苦。我真的希望能幫上忙。我希望自己是海馬。
Because with seahorses it's the male, they they carry the babies. And then also umm, I'd be far away in the sea.
因為是公海馬負責孵育小寶寶。而且我還會生活在海里,離你遠遠的。
God. I have never been so uncomfortable in my entire life.
天啊。我這輩子從來沒有這么難受過。
Oh I know, I've been there. I remember toward the end...
我了解,我也有過這種經歷。我記得最后……
Oh Phoebe, that's a great story. Could you tell it to me when you're getting me some ice tea?
菲比,你的故事很精彩。能不能幫我拿杯冰茶來再說?
Oh, God, get out! Get out, get out, get out!
天啊,滾出來!滾出來!滾出來!
Let's.
咱們滾吧。
Hey, did you have the baby yet?
你生完寶寶了嗎?
Do you want me to come over there and sit on you? Because I'll do it.
你想讓我過去坐在你身上嗎?我真做得出來。
What are you doing here so early?
你怎么這么早就回來了?
They sent me home from work. They were like, "Start your maternity leave now! Just rest, get ready for the baby."
公司要我回家。他們讓我從現在就開始休產假,回家休息為寶寶出生做好準備。去他們的!
Well you know what? Screw 'em! They don't want me there, I'll just hang out with you guys.
如果他們不要我待在公司,我就跟你們待在一起。
Or you could do volunteer work.
或許你可以去做義工。
Hello? Joey, it's Estelle.
喂? 喬伊,我是艾絲特爾。
Great news. I was able to get you and one guest tickets to your premiere.
好消息。我幫搞你到了首映會的門票,你可以帶一位朋友出席。
One guess? You told me I could have six tickets.
一位朋友?你之前說我可以拿到六張票。
Well, I sold four of them on eBay. You'll be sitting next to HotGuy372.
我把其中四張拿去易趣網拍賣了。你會坐在"帥哥372"旁邊。
Oh, my god. So that's it? I only get to bring one guest?
天啊,難道我就只能帶一個朋友去嗎?
Yeah. What time you wanna pick me up? Hello?
對。你什么時候來接我?喂?
You hear that? I only get one extra ticket to my premiere. So somehow I have to pick between you three and Ross.
你們聽到了嗎?我只能帶一個朋友參加首映會。所以我得在你們三個跟羅斯之間做選擇。
What what about me? You said you didn't wanna go.
我呢? 你說過你不想去。
I don't. But I would still like to be acknowledged. What? Just because I'm pregnant I'm invisible?
沒錯,但我還是希望有被重視的感覺。難道我懷孕了就變成隱形人了嗎?
Definitely not invisible.
你絕不是隱形人。
Well, you know, Ross didn't care enough to be here, so I think he's out. You know you snooze you lose.
羅斯根本不在這里,所以他出局了。你打磕睡,你就輸了。
He's not snoozing. He's teaching a class.
他沒有打磕睡,他在教書。
Well, then somebody's snoozing.
那么一定有人在打磕睡。
And and uh, Joey, not that this uh should affect you at all, but if you were to pick me, I was planning on wearing a sequined dress, cut down to here.
喬伊,不要因為我的話影響你的選擇。但如果你選了我,我打算穿露到這里的緊身連衣裙。
I haven't seen this dress.
我還沒有看過這套連衣裙。
Star in a movie.
穿上絕對有影星風范。
Joey, you pick who ever you want. Ok? You just listen to your heart. What does it tell you? Phoebe, Phoebe.
喬伊,你想挑誰都可以。聽從你內心的聲音。它跟你說了什么?菲比,菲比,菲比……
Well...I think I wanna take Chandler.
這個嘛……我想我要挑錢德勒。
Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe Burrrrr!
菲比,菲比,菲比……
You really wanna take me?
你想帶我去嗎?
Yeah! Yeah! I mean I'm sorry, I wish I could take everybody, but, you know, Chandler's always supported my career. He's paid for acting classes and head shots and stuff and well this'll be my way of paying you back.
對,我希望能帶大家一起去。但錢德勒一直都很支持我的工作。他幫我付表演課跟大頭照等等的費用。這就是我回報你的方式。
So you're never actually going to pay me back?
所以你不打算還我錢了嗎?
Ok, just because he paid for your head shots you're gonna take him? Joey, I don't think you're comprehending just how slutty this dress is!
只因為他幫你付大頭照的錢,你就要選他?你大概還沒搞明白那件連衣裙有多露。
It's not just the stuff he paid for, I mean it's it's , it's everything. You know?
不僅是因為他幫我付了錢。他真的很支持我,你們知道嗎?
He, he read lines with me. He he went with me on auditions when I was really nervous, and and then he consoled me after I didn't get parts that I really wanted.
他跟我對臺詞。我緊張的時候,他陪我去試鏡。我沒拿到我想要的角色時,他會安慰我。
You always believed in me man. Even, even when I didn't believe in myself.
你一直很相信我,即使連我都不相信自己。
I always knew you were gonna make it. I'm so proud of you.
我一直都知道你會成功。我非常以你為榮。
Thanks. That, that means a lot to me.
謝謝,那對我來說很重要。
Mon, maybe one of these guys wants to wear your dress.
莫妮卡,或許他們之中有人想穿你的連衣裙。
I'm gonna go shave.
我得去刮胡子。
Yeah, well, I'm gonna go spit.
對,我得去吐痰了。
Oh, I have to pee. If I don't come out in five minutes it's just because I've choked to death on the potpourri stink.
我得去尿尿了。如果五分鐘后我還沒出來,那肯定是因為我被百花香味給熏死了。
When she comes out, you hold her nose, I'll blow in her mouth and the kid'll just right out of her.
等她出來以后,你捏住她的鼻子,我對她的嘴巴吹氣,寶寶就會掉出來。
She's over a week late. She's got to have it today, right?
她都晚了一周了,今天她一定會生,對吧?
I don't know. I I think it's still gonna be a while.
我不知道,我覺得應該還要一陣子。
Care to make it interesting? I'll bet you that she'll have it by this time tomorrow.
你想加點刺激嗎?我跟你打賭,她明天這個時候就會生。
You're on.
沒問題。
Okay, how much? One hundred thousand dollars.
好吧,賭多少? 我跟你賭十萬塊。
How about 50 bucks?
50塊如何?
Fine, I'll call Zurich and move some money around.
好吧,我會打電話讓蘇黎世銀行匯點錢過來。
All right, whose turn is it to help me get up?
好了,這次輪到誰來扶我起來了?
No one's here. Oh, damn it!
家里沒人。該死!
This is so exciting! It's so glamorous! People taking our picture. How do I look?
這簡直是太刺激,太迷人了!好多人幫我們拍照,我看起來如何?
A little tall. What?
太高了一點。 什么?
Hey would you mind crouching down a little bit, so that I look taller? There you go.
你能不能蹲低一點,讓我看起來高一點?很好。
It's just so glamorous.
簡直太刺激了。
Oh hey Mon? Rach is here! Ohh, and you're still pregnant. Oh, I'm sorry. I know how uncomfortable you are. You know what? You look great. Yeah, like fifty bucks.
莫妮卡,瑞秋來了。你還沒生。真對不起,我知道你很不舒服。你知道嗎,你看起來棒極了。就跟50塊鈔票一樣。
Oh, I have to go pee. Apparently this baby thinks that my bladder is a squeeze toy.
我得去尿尿。很明顯,這個寶寶把我的膀腕當成玩具捏。
Damn it. Damn it! Here's your fifty bucks!
該死!50塊拿去。
That's interesting that you lost. Now, I forget, do you like to lose?All right, stop it.
你竟然會輸,這真是太有趣了。我記不得了,你喜歡輸嗎?好吧,別說了。
Double or nothing she has it by tomorrow. Fine, you're on. Ok.
我們加倍賭她明天會生。 好,跟你賭。 好的。
Until then, General Grant, why don't you set up camp...right there?
在那之前,葛蘭特將軍你就在這里安心扎營吧。
Hey is Rachel here? We have a doctor's appointment.
瑞秋在這里嗎?我們得去看醫生。
She's in the bathroom.
她在廁所里。
Rach, we gotta go. In a minute!
瑞秋,我們得走了。 馬上好!
People ask me why we're not together. I just don't know what to tell them.
大家問我們為什么沒在一起。我都不知道該怎么告訴他們。
All right, all right, let's go.
好了好了,我們走吧。
Uh, you you wanna go change first? The doctor's keeping the office open late for us, but if you hurry...
你要不要先去換衣服醫生會等我們,但如果你快一點的話……
No, I'm fine.
不用,我這樣很好。
Really? You don't think that's a little inappropriate.
你不覺穿這套衣服有點不合適嗎?
What? Good God, man. Don't anger it.
什么? 天啊,別火上澆油了。
Ross, it is 100 degrees outside. For the first time in weeks, I am somewhat comfortable.
羅斯,現在外面有38度高溫。這是好幾個星期以來我第一次覺得舒服點。
Fine! You know what? Whatever you want. Ok? You're the mommy.
好吧,隨便你。你是媽咪。
Oh uh uh pal! Don't call me mommy! It's bad enough you call your own mother that.
可別叫我"媽瞇"。你那么稱呼你媽就已經夠受了。
I'm actually with her on this one.
這一次我同意她的說法。
I thought I knew who the enemy was, but it was you all along.
我還以為自己知道敵人是誰,但敵人卻是你。
Okay, this is it. This is my big fight scene coming up.
好了,我的打斗戲要開始了。
I'm fighting for every man in the 82nd Ground Division.
我要為第82地面師的每位弟兄奮戰。