Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.
但是我占了的,我把籃子放在上面的。
Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?
哦,對不起,那是你的籃子?
Rachel: Yes.
是啊。
Woman: It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
真是漂亮。可惜,我沒看見肥皂液。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Woman: No suds, no save. Okay?
沒有肥皂液,就不算占了。明白嗎?
Ross: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.
嗨,呃,沒什么。那個可惡的女人搶了我的機器。
Ross: Was your basket on top?
你的籃子放在上面的?
Rachel: Yeah, but there were no suds.
是,但是沒放肥皂液。
Ross: So?
所以呢?
Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.
嗯,你知道,沒放肥皂液,就不算占了。
Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. This is my friend's machine.
沒肥皂液?抱歉,你等一下。那是我朋友的機器。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,她的東西又沒在里面。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it. All right. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Okay. Let's do laundry.
嗨,嗨,嗨,沒這規矩而且你也知道的。好了,演出結束。沒什么好看的。好了,我們開始洗衣服吧。
Rachel: That was amazing. I can't even send back soup.
好厲害。我連退份湯都不敢。
Ross: Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle. Uh Do you, uh, do you Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent.
啊,那是因為你是個溫柔,可愛.呃你,呃,你,哦,嘿,呃,你必須要放洗滌劑。
Rachel: What's that?
這是什么?
Ross: Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extratough. Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?
烏伯維斯,新產品,德國貨,效果超強大。Rach,你要,呃,你準備把這些分開洗嗎?