Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little warm, fuzzy bear. All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
好,好,我的斯耐格柔順劑又怎么了?怎么了,這表示我是一個體貼、溫柔的人。你懂的,就像一只溫暖的、毛絨絨的小熊。好吧,我可以順路買點其他的用。
Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?
謝謝你,那這個Bob長什么樣?高還是矮?
Joey: Yep.
對。
Monica: Which?
哪一樣?
Joey: Which what?
什么哪一樣?
Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?
你沒見過Bob,對不?
Joey: No, but
對,但是…
Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly.
哦天吶,Joey,這家伙很有可能非常.
Angela: Hey, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Monica: horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
非常帥。我現在就閉嘴。
Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?
他們在哪兒?他們在哪兒?
Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
這樣挺好。我們兩個還從來沒單獨做過什么呢。
Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
太好了。也許明天我們可以租輛車去壓小狗。
Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.
哦,這件事我可不想做。
Chandler: Here we go.
來了。
Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.
祝你有個愉快的分手。
Chandler: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me. I had the most supremely awful day.
哦,天吶,真高興你打給我。我今天過得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
嘿,那可不太好。能給我一杯濃咖啡和一杯拿鐵嗎?
Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables. Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping
我們從那個照相館取回樣片,你知道的,有幾顆小菜菜的那個。話說,效果不怎么樣,所以我下午剩下的時間就出去發泄了,然后我去逛街