and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you
給你買了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我給你買了…
Chandler: What?
什么?
Janice: What?
什么?
Chandler: What did you get me there?
你給我買了什么?
Janice: I got you these.
我給你買了這個。
Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.
布威圖案的短襪。太可愛了。
Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or, you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿兩只布威圖案的,或者你可以穿兩只洛基的,或者,你也可以混搭著穿,一只駱鹿一只松鼠,反正隨便你怎么穿。
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?
好吧,我想再要一杯濃咖啡,你要再來點拿鐵嗎?
Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.
不,不,我這杯還在喝呢。
Chandler: That's it?
就這樣?
Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.
是啊,真的好難。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
哦,對啊,那個擁抱看起來真兇殘。
Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.
好吧,你又不是當事人。
Chandler: Sorry.
對不起
Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?
Janice那邊進展的怎么樣?
Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.
進展?這個根本不是進展。她給我買了襪子。
Phoebe: These go with you Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.
這個可以跟你洛基的襪子搭啊! 哦,天吶,她真的很關心你。對不起了。
Woman: Coming through. Move, move.
借過,讓讓,讓讓。
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine. Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
哦,抱歉。我要用這臺機器。嗯,好吧,現在你用不了了。