Rachel: Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz? I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?
哦,天吶,我就是個洗衣白癡。我想,我是不是應該用一臺機器洗襯衣,另一臺洗褲子?
Ross: Have you never done this before?
Rach,你以前從來沒這樣洗過衣服?
Rachel: Well, not myself, but I know other people that have. Okay. You caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.
嗯,沒自己洗過,但我知道其他人這樣洗。好吧,被你發現了,我是第一次來洗衣房。
Ross: Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle. Okay, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites, Okay, a whole other machine for your colors. And a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your underpanty things.
啊,好吧,別擔心,我會用輕柔循環模式的。好,最基本的,你得用一臺機器洗你所有白色的衣服,好,另一臺洗其他顏色的衣服。第三個洗你精致的衣物,就是胸罩和內褲之類的。
Rachel: Okay, well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or with delicates?
好的,那這些棉質的白色內褲呢?和白色衣服一起洗,還是貼身衣物?
Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.
呃,這個,這個,這個你自己決定。
Monica: He's so cute! So, where did you guys grow up?
他好帥!你們在哪兒長大的?
Angela: Brooklyn Heights.
布魯克林。
Bob: Cleveland.
克里佛蘭。
Monica: How did that happen?
怎么會這樣?
Joey: Oh my God!
天吶!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Joey: I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. But I'm not.
我剛剛突然覺得有點暈,不過現在好了。