Chandler: Janice. Hi, Janice. Okay, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore. Janice.
Janice,嗨, Janice.好吧,我說了,我想我們不該再交往下去了。Janice.
Janice: All right. Well, there you go. Stop it, stop it, stop it.
好吧。我懂了…別,別,別….
Chandler: This isn't about you. Janice: I know! This is not about me. This is totally about your fear of commitment. I'm not afraid of commitment. I don't have a fear commitment
這和你無關。我知道,這和我無關。這完全是因為你害怕承諾。我一點也不怕承諾。我一點也不怕承諾。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't!
我不怕。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't! I'm ready to commit anytime.
我不怕!我準備好了隨時都可以奉獻承諾。
Janice: Really?
真的嗎?
Rachel: Okay, I know this is gonna sound really stupid, but I feel, I feel that if I can do this. You know, if I can actually do my own laundrythere isn't anything I can't do.
好,我知道這聽起來很傻但是我覺得如果我可以做這個…我想如果我可以自己洗衣服的話…我就沒有辦不到的事。
Ross: That does not sound stupid to me. The first time I had to make dinner for myself after Carol left me. I'm sorry, that's all the time we have. Next on Ross. Uhoh.
我不覺得很傻。Carol離開我之后我不得不第一次自己做晚飯。抱歉,時間到。接下來到我啊哦。
Rachel: What uhoh?
怎么了?
Ross: Uhoh. Uhoh, the laundry's done. It's a song. The laundry song that we sing. Uhoh! The laundry's done. Uhoh!
啊哦啊哦,衣服洗好了。這是一首歌。我們唱的一首洗衣歌。啊哦,衣服洗好了,啊哦!
Rachel: Ross, what's the matter?
Ross, 到底怎么了?
Ross: Nothing, nothing. Leelo, the laundry's done.
沒事,沒事。哩咯,衣服洗好咯。
Ross: All right, all right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites, and now, everything's kinda pink.
好吧好吧,就是你掉了一只紅色的短襪在白衣服堆里,現在所有的衣服都變成粉色了。
Rachel: Oh, everything's pink?
哦,所有的衣服都變成粉色了?
Ross: Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red. I'm sorry, please don't be upset, it could happen to anyone.
對,呃,除了那只紅色的短襪,還是紅色的。可憐,別難過,任何人都會發生這種事。
Rachel: Oh, but it didn't. It happened to me.
才不是呢,就我才會發生這種事。