Monica: Oh, god help us.
哦,天吶。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在廚房鋪瓷磚。呃!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
呃!誒,我在求你幫忙呢。我覺得如果我幫Angela她哥,也許她會跟我和好。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
你這是怎么了?你和一堆女孩約過會呢。
Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a
我知道,但是Angela不一樣。她就是跟別人不一樣…就像雪花一樣,或者,或者
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的東西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
是的,是的。我這件事做得最錯。 我當初不該和她分手。你幫幫我唄?求求你?
Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those. Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
等等…你能不能不要碰那些東西。沒問題,再見好吧,Monica不來了,就剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你確定你想清楚了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
只有你和Rachel,只有你們兩個吧?這叫約會,你們是去約會。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不--呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.
是--哈。我有陣子沒玩這個了。
Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?
她都不知道,能算約會嗎?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
當然算,星期六晚上,什么條件都適用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你想說什么?我該刮刮胡子,帶瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear-you want it to be dirty?
呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要帶穿臟了的內衣褲。事實上,這是她第一次看見你的內衣褲--你希望她看見的是臟的?
Ross: No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,還有,還帶衣物柔順劑?