Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
如果需要的話,我和你一起去。
Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
哦,謝了,不過我覺得她會感覺是我們是在聯手對付她。
Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
不,我的意思是你去和Janice分手,而我去和Tony分手。
Ross: Tony? Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
Tony? 哦,你要跟Tony分手?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hungerstrike, or.. I don't know.
是啊,我知道他人很好,但是我對他再沒新鮮感了, 你懂嗎?我不知道問題是在我,還是因為他絕食抗議,還是唉,我也不知道。
Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
還有誰要點什么嗎?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.
哦,好,上周你們有一個特別好吃的蛋糕派,里面有很多堅果和巧克力。
Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
不要了,就這樣吧,我可以了。
Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
怎么了?怎么怪怪的?
Rachel: My father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
都是我爸啦。他要給我買輛奔馳敞篷車。
Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
這家伙,真讓人火大。
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it's horrible. He called me young lady.
恩,對,如果我搬回家住就會有一輛奔馳。哦,真煩人。他還叫我小姑娘。
Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
喔,我最討厭我爸那樣叫我了。
Monica: Did he give you that whole "You'renotuptothis" thing again?
他是不是又說些"你還沒到時候"之類的話?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own". Phoebe: Uhhuh, uhhuh.
哦,對,對。其實,這次還是迪斯科加長版,外加三重奏伴唱"你永遠無法自力更生"。嗯哼,嗯哼。
Angela: Hi, Joey. Joey: My god, Angela.
嗨,Joey。天吶, Angela。
Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
哇,被你甩了明顯對她有好處。
Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there? Joey: No. Yeah. No.Okay, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.One Mississippi, two Mississippithree Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.
你要過去嗎?啊不,啊對,啊不。好吧,但是先不過去,我不想看起來太捉急。一個密西西比,兩個密西西比,三個密西西比。現在看起來很隨了。
Joey: Hey, Angela. Angela: Joey.
嗨,Angela。 Joey。
Joey: You look good. Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
你看起來很不錯哦。那是因為我穿了件能凸顯我胸部的衣服。
Joey: You don't say.
看得出來。
Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
那個,呃,Rachel,你準備,呃,你今晚準備做什么?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night, me and Monica at Laundorama.
哦,今晚的安排可精彩了,我和Monica準備去洗衣店洗衣服。