Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence?
哦,你啊,你想聽聽什么叫無巧不成書嗎?
Guess who's doing laundry there too? Rachel: Who? Ross: Me. Was that not clear?
猜猜還有誰也要去洗衣服?誰? 我剛才沒說明白?
Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
嗨,我為什么不,嗯,為什么不跟你們一起,去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓樓里不是有洗衣間嗎?
Ross: Yes. I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a. rat problem.
是啊,我公寓樓里是有洗衣間,呃,不過有點兒老鼠的問題。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all. fluffy.
顯然它們很喜歡烘干器,它們進去的時候還算正常,出來之后個個都變得毛茸茸的。
Anyway, say, 7 nish? Rachel: Sure.
好吧,說好了,七點左右見?好。
Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now. Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
得了吧,Joey。我現在和Bob在一起了。Bob?Bob是哪根蔥?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob
Bob人超棒。又聰明,又成熟,而且人家還有正式工作。你呢,你一個月參加三次面試就說自己是演員,但是Bob
Joey: Come on, we were great together.
別這樣,我們在一起的時候超開心的。
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
而且不光是開心而已,也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what? Joey: What? Angela: We're just friends.
嗯,好吧,抱歉了,Joey。你說的我們還是做朋友吧,所以你猜怎么著?怎么? 我們就只是朋友。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那么,今天晚上我們四個一起出去吃頓飯怎么樣?你懂的,朋友一樣?
Angela: What four of us? Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
什么我們四個?就你和Bob,然后我和我的女朋友,嗯,嗯,Monica。
Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我跟你說,這男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自從見過你那打嗝都能噴出字母的表哥以后我再也不敢領教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy is great. His name's Bob. He's Angela'sbrother.
別這樣。這男的很棒的。他叫Bob。他是Angela的哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
他又聰明,又成熟,還有正式工作。
Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is
像我,一個月面試三次就叫自己演員,但是Bob是