Really? Remember Twinkles?
真的嗎?還記得亮亮嗎?
He was a hamster. I'm not gonna vacuum up my baby!
他是只倉鼠,我又不會拿吸塵器吸我的寶寶!
Okay, come on, Rach. It's present time!
快來吧,瑞秋,拆禮物的時間到了!
You know you're the glue holding this whole party together. It's kinda falling apart here.
你是這個派對的主角。現在這個派對也快毀了。
Oh, look! Wow!
你看! 哇!
They came this is from your friends at work.
這是你同事送的。
Oh, my gosh! Oh, wow! Oh, I know what this is.
天啊!哇!我知道這是什么。
Wait a minute. That can't be right. Is that a beer bong for a baby?
等一下。不可能啊。這是寶寶啤酒機嗎?
Darling, that's a breast pump.
女兒,那是擠奶器。
Did I say I was done guessing? Okay, thank you for that. Oh, wow! What's this?
我說過我猜完了嗎?好吧,謝謝。哇,這是什么?
It's a Diaper Genie. It dispenses clean diapers!
是尿布精靈? 是用來放干凈尿布的!
No. It's where you put dirty ones.
不,那是放臟尿布的。
Well that's gross, why don't you just take it outside and throw it in a dumpster?
真惡心。為什么不直接把臟尿布丟在外面的垃圾桶里?
Oh you're gonna do that ten times a day?
你每天要丟十次嗎?
What, it goes 10 times a day? Are we feeding this baby Indian food?
什么?寶寶一天可以拉十次?難道我們給她喂的是印度食物嗎?
No dear, that's what babies do. No, dear.
不,寶寶都是那樣的。
Rachel, listen to your mother. She is very smart.
瑞秋,聽你媽媽的話,她非常聰明。
Plus, what are you planning on doing with the baby while you're trotting out to the garbage ten times a day?
再說,你去倒垃圾的時候你的寶寶該怎么辦?
I don't know, I'd leave it on the changing table?
我不知道,把她放在尿布桌上?
What? What did I do? What did I do?
怎么?我做錯了什么?
You can't leave a baby alone.
你不能丟下寶寶一個人。
Oh come Of course, I know that! Of course you never leave a baby alone.
我當然知道,千萬不能丟下寶寶一個人。
I mean who would she wouldn't be safe, you know, not as she would be with me, the baby dummy. Oh God.
那樣……她會很不安全。她跟我這個菜鳥媽媽在一起也會不安全。
OK.You know what? Opening the presents is a little overwhelming right now. So I think umm, I'm just gonna maybe open them all a little bit later, but thank you all for coming. And for these beautiful gifts, and this basket is beautiful.
這樣吧,現在拆禮物讓我有點不知所措。我待會再把禮物都拆開。謝謝你們趕來,還送了禮物。這個籃子很漂亮。
It's actually a bassinet.
那其實是個搖籃。
Okay, Mommy, don't ever leave me.
好吧,媽媽,別離開我。
In what John Houston film would you hear this line, "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"
這是約翰·休斯頓哪部電影里的臺詞,"警徽?我們不需要臭警徽!"
Treasure of the Sierra Madre!
《碧血金沙》!
Correct! There's a possible backwards bonus!
答對了!倒念還能加分!
Madre Sierra the of Treasure! Yes!
沙金血碧。 對!
I'd like to go up the Ladder of Chance to the Golden Mud Hut, please!
我要爬上機會梯到金泥屋去。
Wise choice. How many rungs? Six!
明智的選擇。幾階? 六階!
That noise can only mean one thing. Hungry Monkey!
那個聲音只代表一種東西。 饑餓的猴子!
I'd like a Wicked Wango Card. Okay.
我要魔法機會卡。 好。
It's an audio question. Name this television theme song:
這是聲音題。說出這出電視劇的主題曲。
Oh, my God. I know this, give me give me a second!
天啊。我知道,讓我想一想。
Tell it to the Time Turtle! Shut up!
去跟時間烏龜說吧! 閉嘴!
Ross:"I Dream of Jeannie"! Yes! Yes, you're back in the lead!
《太空仙女戀》! 答對了,你再度領先!
I'd like to spin the Wheel.
我要轉輪子。
Oh, come on!
快點!
Super Speedy Speed Round.
超級快速答題回合。
Is there a Hopping Bonus? Of course.
跳躍有加分嗎? 當然。
Who invented bifocals? Ben Franklin!
誰發明了雙焦點透鏡? 本·富蘭克林!
Correct. Which monarch ruled Great Britain the longest?
答對了 哪位君王統治英國最久
Queen Victoria! Correct again.
維多莉亞女王。 再次正確。
But you forgot to switch legs between questions. So, no Hopping Bonus!
但你忘了換題時要換腿跳。所以跳躍動作不加分!
Ohhh! Every time!
每次都這樣!
Yeah. Now over to Chandler. I'd like a Google Card.
對。現在輪到錢德勒了。 我要搜索卡。
Are you sure? Yes! No! Google!
你確定嗎? 對!不!搜索卡!
Oh, my God! Congratulations, Ross! Because, Chandler...you've been Bamboozled!
天啊!恭喜你,羅斯,因為錢德勒……你已經出局了!
No! Yes! This is the best game ever!
不! 對。 這是我玩過最棒的游戲!
So umm, you're gonna stay with me as long as I need you?
只要我有需要,你就會留下來嗎?
Of course, I am.
當然了。
Oh mom, I swear I'm not an idiot. I read all kinds of books on pregnancy and giving birth, but I I just didn't think to read the part about what to do when the baby comes.
媽,我發誓我不是白癡。我看了各種有關懷孕跟生產的書。但我沒想到要去看帶孩子方面的書。
And and then guess what? The baby's coming and I don't know what to do. Oh, can I throw up in my Diaper Genie?
可現在呢,寶寶就快要出生了,我卻不知道該怎么辦。我可以吐在尿布精靈里嗎?
Sweetie, you're gonna be fine.
甜心,你會沒事的。
Wait wait where're you going? Where're you going? I'm going to the bathroom.
你要去哪里? 我得上洗手間。
Now, don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay.
別擔心,一切都會沒事的。
It is gonna be okay! Worth a shot.
確實會沒事的!這值得一試。
Hey! Hey! Why are you all red and sweaty?
嗨。 嗨。你干嘛滿臉通紅全身是汗?
I just Bamboozled Chandler!
我剛剛干掉了錢德勒!
Which is not a sexual thing. That was a quick shower.
我對他沒有不軌行為。歡迎會這么快就結束了。
Not if you were here.
那是因為你沒參加。
Wow! Looks like we got a lot of good stuff.
看來我們收到不少禮物。
Oh we did, but my mom got us the greatest gift of all.
沒錯,我媽給了我們最棒的禮物。
A Play Doh Barbershop?
培樂多理發師玩具組?
No. She's going to live with us for eight weeks.
不是,她要搬過來跟我們住八星期。
What?
什么?
Yes! She's gonna help us take care of the baby!
對,她要幫我們照顧寶寶!
What You're not serious. I mean she's a very nice woman, but there is no way we can take eight weeks of her.
你不是認真的吧!她是個好人,但我們無法忍受她八個星期。
She'll drive us totally crazy. Hi, Ross!
她會把我們逼瘋。 嗨,羅斯。
Hey, roomie!
嘿,室友!
Hey, Joey, hi! I'm Ray. I'm the producer of the show.
喬伊,我是雷,本節日的制作人。
It's a pleasure to meet you, Ray.
很榮幸能見到你,雷。
And this is Duncan and Erin, they're gonna help us outwith the audition. So uh, let's get the camera rolling.
他們是唐肯跟艾玲,他們會幫你試鏡。現在開拍吧。
Righty O Ray! Whenever you're ready.
好的,雷。 你準備好了就開始。
Hello. I'm Joey Tribbiani. Let's play Bamboozled!
大家好,我是喬伊·崔比安尼。我們來玩暈頭轉向吧!
Erin, you get the first question. In hockey, who is known as "The Great One"?
艾玲,你先來作答。在曲棍球史上,誰被稱為是"偉人"?
Gretzky. Correct!
葛瑞斯基。 答對了!
Now, would you like to pick a Wicked Wango Card or spin the Wheel of Mayhem?
你要挑魔法機會卡還是旋轉處罰輪?
Uh Joey, didn't your agents give you the revised rules? We've eliminated all that. No wheel, no cards.
你的經紀人沒把改過的游戲規則給你嗎?我們把那些東西都刪掉了。沒有輪子或機會卡。
What-Why? !
什么?為什么?
Uh, well, the game was too complicated and research showed people didn't follow it.
之前的游戲太復雜了,調查顯示觀眾無法理解。
Well what's complicated?
哪里復雜了?
You spin the Wheel of Mayhem to go up the Ladder of Chance. You go past the Mud Hut through the Rainbow Ring to get to the Golden Monkey; you yank his tail and boom! You're in Paradise Pond!
轉處罰輪,上機會梯穿越彩虹環,經過泥屋找到金猴。拉它的尾巴就能到天堂池!
Yeah all that's gone. Um, it's basically just a simple question and answer game now.
對,那些都刪掉了。現在這只是個簡單的問答游戲。
Well, what's fun about that? You expect me to be the host of a boring game that's just people standing around answering questions?
那有什么好玩的呢?你要我主持這個無聊的游戲,就只是幾個人站在那里傻傻地回答問題?
Well, there'll be women in bikinis holding up the scores.
會有比基尼女郎舉得分板。
Let's play Bamboozled!
我們來玩暈頭轉向吧!
And all those dinosaur knick knacks you have, Ross, I I thought they might be more at home in the garage.
你買的那些恐龍小玩意,羅斯我覺得還是放在車庫里比較合適。
Well we...we don't have a garage.
我們沒有車庫。
Did I say garage? I meant garbage.
我說車庫嗎?我是說垃圾桶。
You know what, Mrs. Green? Maybe it's not absolutely vital that you live with us.
你知道嗎,格林太太?你不一定要跟我們住在一起。
What Rachel needs help with the baby.
瑞秋需要人幫忙帶孩子。
I do. I really do. I don't know anything.
真的,我什么都不會。
Oh, I'm I'm sure that's not true.
我相信那不是真的。
Oh, no? Pheebs, Monica, do I know anything about babies?
是嗎,菲比,莫妮卡,我會帶孩子嗎?
No. Not a thing. It's frightening.
啥都不會。 令人發指。
Well uh, you know what? Even if she doesn't know anything, I do.
就算她不會,但是我會。
I have a son. And his mother and I didn't live together. When he was with me, I took care of him all the time, by myself.
我有個兒子,他媽媽跟我沒有住在一起。他跟我一起住時,我都是自己照顧他。
That's true. You do have another child. Yeah.
沒錯,你還有一個孩子。 對。
With another woman. Have you no control, Ross?
跟另一個女人生的。你沒有自制力嗎,羅斯?
That's a different issue.
那是另一個問題。
The point is, when the baby comes, I will be there to...to feed her and bathe her and change her. And more than that, I want to do all those things.
重點是寶寶出生后,我會幫忙喂她吃飯,幫她洗澡,換尿布。更重要的是,我愿意照顧她。
Well then you really don't need me to live with you. Yes!
那你們真的不需要我搬過去。 對!
Yes. You're gonna be so missed.
對。我會想念你的。
You're gonna be a great father. Well you're gonna be a wonderful grandma.
你會是個好爸爸。 你會是個好外婆。
Hello? I still don't know what the hell I'm doing!
喂?我還是不知道我該做什么!
Come on, every first time mother feels that way. You'll you you're gonna pick it up.
新手媽媽都會有那種感覺。你可以慢慢學。
Hey! You will! Uh look, you know when you first came to the city? You were this spoiled helpless little girl who who still used daddy's credit card. Do you remember?
你可以的。看,你剛到紐約來的時候你是個被寵壞的無助小女孩,只會用爸爸的信用卡,記得嗎?
I hope you're going somewhere with this.
我希望你下面的話有點建設性。
Look at you! What You're you're this big executive! You are much more capable than you give yourself credit for. I I have no doubt you're gonna be an incredible mother.
看看你,你現在是個大主管了。你比自己想象中能干多了。我相信你會是個好媽媽。
Really? I'm telling you.
真的嗎? 沒錯。
Thank you.
謝謝。
All right, you two. I'm gonna get going.
好吧,我得走了。
Oh no no no no sweetheart, you stay put. I'll let myself out. It's like I'm not here, which I almost wasn't.
不,親愛的,別送了。我自己出去。就當我沒來過,我差點真的來不了。
You're still so funny. You're so funny. What do I do?
你真的太幽默了。我到底該怎么辦?
Nothing. You have apologized to her, like, a million times. And she's been nothing but terrible to you.
沒什么,你跟她道過很多次歉了。結果她對你的態度還是一樣惡劣。
And don't forget, you just threw her daughter a lovely, albeit slightly boring, shower. And she hasn't even thanked you for it.
別忘了,你剛剛幫她女兒辦了個稍顯無聊的溫馨歡迎會。她甚至都沒有謝謝你。
You know what? You're you're right.
你說得對。
Yeah I mean if you wanna say anything to her, I'd tell her off.
你有什么話想跟她說,直說無妨。
Really?
真的嗎?
Okay, I will. Mrs. Green? Mrs. Green?
好吧,我會的。格林太太?格林太太?
It is rude to leave a party without saying goodbye to the host. Yeah, and and also, when someone apologizes to you, the decent thing to do is to accept it.
不跟主人道別就離開派對是很無禮的。如果有人跟你道歉,得體的做法是接受道歉。
'Cause what I did to you, it wasn't on purpose! But what you're during to me now, it's just plain spiteful!
我對你的所作所為并非故意!但你對我的態度太惡毒了。
Spiteful? That's right.
惡毒? 沒錯。
Maybe it's time you took a good, hard look in the mirror, young lady! Old lady! Lady!
你該好好去照鏡子了,小姑娘!老太婆!女士!
Wrap it up. Wrap it up. Wrap it up.
別說了。
So whenever you're ready to apologize to me, I will forgive you. Good day.
只要你準備好跟我道歉,我會原諒你的。再見。
I can't feel my legs!
我的腿沒有感覺了!
You were fantastic! I'm so proud of you.
你真的太棒了!我以你為榮。
Yeah? I'm proud of me too. You should be.
是嗎?我也以自己為榮。 你應該的。
Yeah could could could you get me something to drink? You got it!
你能幫我拿杯飲料嗎? 沒問題!
Mrs. Green! Ok I'm really sorry! I'm apologizing for the Ok, I bit my tongue, but I'm still really sorry!
格林太太,我真的很抱歉!對不起。如果你……好吧,我咬到舌頭了!但我真的很抱歉!
Okay, I'm ready. You sure?
好吧,我準備好了。 你確定?
Yes. I've done my studying, and I really know my stuff.
對。我看過書,把一切都搞清楚了。
All right, then. Rachel Green, let's play Bamboozled!
好吧。瑞秋·格林,我們來玩暈頭轉向!
How do you test the temperature of the baby's bath water?
你該如何測試寶寶洗澡水的溫度?
Uh, put your elbow in it. Excellent! How do you put a baby down for a nap?
用手肘去試。 非常好!如何哄寶寶小睡?
Full, dry, on its back, and no loose covers.
喂飽她,換尿布,仰臥,被子蓋緊。
That's correct! This is an audio question. What do you do when a baby makes this sound?
答對了!這題是聲音題。寶寶發出這種聲音時你該怎么辦?
Check if it's wet, check if it's hungry, burp it!
檢查她是尿濕或餓了,幫她拍背!
Excellent! Excellent! Now do you want another question or a Wicked Wango Card?
太棒了!你要再回答一題或抽魔法機會卡?
A card! A card! I pick a card! Oh, I'm sorry.
我要抽卡! 對不起。
You've been Bamboozled! You're gonna be a terrible mother!
你出局了!你會是個糟糕的媽媽!
I've lost sight of why we're doing this!
我忘記我們這么做的初衷是什么了!