日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第19集 專訪喬伊(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

All right, what are we having?

好吧,你們吃什么呢?
I don't believe in these crazy diets you know, just everything in moderation.
我不相信那些瘋狂的節食法。只要正常飲食就行了。
Your muffins.
你的松餅來了。
I'll take those to go. For the kids.
我要外帶。給孩子們吃。
Oh, I know what I wanted to ask you. You were on the show years ago and then they killed you off. What happened there?
我知道我想問什么了。多年前,編劇安排你在劇中意外身亡。那是怎么回事?
Oh, it was so stupid, I said some stuff in an interview that I really shouldn't've said.
說起來很傻,我在一次訪問中說了不該說的話。
But believe me, that's not gonna happen today. Understood.
但今天我不會那么做。 了解。
So, what'd you say back then? I said that I...
所以,你那時說了什么? 我說我……
You guys, this is Shelley, she's interviewing me for Soap Opera Digest, uh Shelley, these are my friends...
她是雪麗。她在代表《肥皂劇文摘》訪問我。雪麗,他們是我的朋友。
Hi, I'm gal pal Rachel Green. And if you want the dirt, I'm the one you come too.
嗨,我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林。你想知道八卦消息就來找我。
This might be Joey's baby, who knows? I'm just kidding. Seriously, gal pal Rachel Green.
這可能是喬伊的孩子,誰知道呢?我只是在開玩笑,我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林。
Who just lost the respect of her unborn child.
她剛剛丟夠了她還沒有出世的孩子的臉。
I'm gonna go get this warmed up.
我去把這個熱一下。
Joey, you're doing great.
喬伊,你表現得很好。
So far, nothing stupid.
到目前為止沒有說傻話。
Mento? No, thanks.
曼陀珠? 不用,謝謝。
So as Joey's friends, is there anything that you guys think our readers should know?
身為喬伊的朋友,你們有什么事想跟讀者分享嗎?
Uh no, no just just that he is a great guy.
沒有,他是個大好人。
Yeah, that's gonna get you into Soap Opera Digest.
說這種話你也想上《肥皂劇文摘》。
Well I......I would just like to say that Joey truly has enriched the days of our lives.
我……我想說,喬伊真的豐富了我們的生活。
Umm, I...I just think that you don't expect someone so hot to be so sweet.
誰也想不到這么性感的男人還會那么體貼。
I like that. What's your name? Phoebe Buffay.
這句我喜歡。你叫什么名字? 菲比·布非。
How do you spell that? So we can get it right.
怎么拼?我們要保證拼寫正確。
Okay, it's P as in Phoebe. H as in Heebie. O as in Obie. E as in Ebie. B as in Beebee. And E as in, "'ello there, mate!"
菲比的P,希比的H,歐比的O,艾比的E,比的B。E是"哈嘍,朋友!"
Great! Well, it was nice meeting all of you.
太棒了,很高興能認識你們。
Yeah, you too. Thanks.
對,我也是。 謝謝。
So it seems like you have a lot of friends, who would you say is your best friend?
你似乎有很多朋友。誰是你最好的朋友?
How come you have two?
你為什么會有兩個?
Well, this one's for you.
這個是送你的。
Get out! No, I can't.
少來了! 不,我做不到。
No, no. Listen, I, I know how much this means to you and I also know that this is about more than just jewelry. It's about you and me and the fact that we're best buds.
我知道這對你來說意義重大,這不只是首飾而己。它代表了你跟我是最好的朋友。
Is this friendship? I think so! Check it out! We're bracelet buddies!
這是友誼嗎?我想是的。你看,我們是手鐲兄弟!
That's what they'll call us!
他們以后就會這么稱呼我們!
Oh, Joey! Sorry! It's all right. Don't worry about it.
喬伊,對不起。 沒關系,別擔心。
No, but look, that's gonna leave a stain.
可是你看啊,會留下印子。
Rach, hey, it's fine. You're at Joey's.
瑞秋,沒關系,你在喬伊家。
Really? Yeah, look.
真的嗎? 對,你看。
I've never lived like this before. I know!
我從沒過過這種生活。 我知道。
Well, don't waste it. I mean, it's still food. Jeez!
別浪費,這畢竟還是食物,天啊!
I've been feeling incredibly guilty about this, because I wanna be a good friend and damn it, I am a good friend. So just shut up and close your eyes.
我對這件事有深深的罪惡感,我想當個好朋友,我本來就是個好朋友。閉上你的嘴巴跟眼睛。
Wow, you are a good friend, 'cause the audition was this morning, and I didn't get it. But that was a hell of a kiss. Rachel is a very lucky girl.
你確實是個好朋友。我今天早上去試鏡,但我失敗了。但那個吻真的很棒,瑞秋真是個幸運的姑娘。
Let's get the contestants out of their isolation booths. And they're off!
請參賽者離開隔離間。出發!
Get your foot off my contestant! Judge!
別擋住我的選手,裁判!
Judge rules: No violation. Ohhh.
裁判判決,沒有犯規。 哦。
And the duck gets the Nutter Butter!
鴨子找到花生醬餅干了!
No! Aw. Hey! That's not a Nutter Butter, that's just an old Wonton!
不,那不是花生醬餅干,那是以前掉的餛飩!
No, judge rules, Nutter Butter.
不,裁判判決是花生醬餅干。
Tough call. Yeah.
黑哨。 是的。
I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel.
我在探索頻道看到過。
Wait a minute. I saw that! On The Discovery Channel. Yeah, about jellyfish, and how if you...You peed on yourself?
等一下,我看過那期節目!在探索頻道上。關于水母,如果你……你往自己身上尿尿了?
You can't say that! You you don't know! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I I tried, I but I I couldn't...bend that way. So...
別那么說,你不了解那有多痛。我以為我會痛得昏過去。總之我試過了,但我沒辦法那樣子彎曲身子。所以……
Ewwww! That's right, I stepped up!
哦! 沒錯,我挺身而出了!
She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!
她是我的朋友,她需要幫忙。有必要的話,我可以往你們任何人身上尿尿。
Umm, no. No best friend, no. Just a lot of close friends. Yeah.
不,我沒有最好的朋友。我只有很多密友。
So umm, now back to the show. How does it feel to have a huge gay fan base?
現在回到那部劇。有那么多男同志支持你,你有什么感覺?
Really? Me? Wow, I don't even know any huge gay people.
真的嗎?我?我都不認識任何男同志。
It hurts me. It physically hurts me.
我真的覺得心好痛。
Now, off the record, you're not...
這是我們的私下談話,你不是……
What? Are you referring to my man's bag?
怎么?你是在說我的男士背包嗎?
At first, I thought it just looked good, but it's practical, too.
剛開始我只覺得它好看,但它還很實用。
Check it out. It's got compartments for all your stuff: Your wallet, your keys, your address book.
快看啊,里面有很多放東西的小袋子。你可以放皮夾、鑰匙、通訊簿。
Your makeup.
化妝品。
Now now now should I climb down your front so we're face to face or or should I climb down your back so we're we're butt to face.
我是要從你的正面滑下去,讓我們面對面,還是從你的背面滑下去,屁股對著臉?
I think face to face. Face to face, yeah. I would say that.
我想面對面比較好。 對,面對面。
Okay, here I come. All right.
好吧,我來了。 好吧。
Oh, my...How much do you weigh, Ross?
天啊……你有多重,羅斯?
I prefer not to answer that right now. I'm still carrying a little holiday weight.
我現在不想回答那個問題。假日結束后,我胖了不少。
You know, when we talked about face to face, I don't think we thought it all the way through.
我們說"面對面"的時候,沒有完全想清楚!
Hey, Pheebs. Hey!
嗨,菲比。 嗨。
Check it out.
你看。
How much of a man am I?
我很有男子氣概吧?
Wow! Nice! Manly and also kind of a slut.
不錯嘛,男子氣概中透著淫蕩。
You're turning into a woman.
你變成女人了。
No, I'm not! Why would you say that? That's just mean!
才沒有!你為什么會那么說?那太傷人了!
Now I've upset you? What did I say?
我惹毛你了嗎?我說了什么?
Not what you said, it's just the way you said it. Oh, my God! I'm a woman!
不是你說的話,而是你的語氣。天啊!我是個女人!
Great nap. It really was.
我睡得很香。 沒錯。
Me? Gay? No. No. No. But I have a number of close friends who are.
我?男同志?不不不。但我有很多密友是男同志。
So let's talk about women. I'm sure our female readers will be interested to know about your romantic life.
我們來談談女人。我相信女性讀者對你的愛情生活很有興趣。
Oh oh oh oh, how I do it is, I look a woman up and down and then I say, "Hey, how you doing?"
我會對著一個女人上下打量,對她說,"嘿,你好嗎?"
Oh, please.
拜托。
Hey. How you doing?
嘿,你好嗎?
Hey. How you doing?
嘿,你好嗎?
He has the most amazing Porsche under there.
他有一輛很棒的保時捷。
I'd love to show you, but I just tucked her in. She's sleeping. Hey uh, would you two girls like to go for a drink?
我很樂意讓你們參觀,但我才剛把它停好。它在休息。你們兩個想去喝一杯嗎?
Is Rachel here? I'm her sister. Oh, my God! Jill!
瑞秋在嗎?我是她妹妹。 天啊,吉爾!
Oh, my God! Rachel!
天啊,瑞秋!
Oh, my God! Introduce us! Well, this is Chandler.
天啊,快幫我們介紹! 他是錢德勒。
And you know Monica and Ross! And that's Phoebe, and that's Joey.
你認識莫妮卡跟羅斯。她是菲比,他是喬伊。
Hey, how you doing? Don't!
嘿,你好嗎? 少來!
You're a really nice guy and I'm happy to be your roommate and your friend. I'm just...You know, I just don't feel that way about you.
你是個好人。我很愿意當你的室友跟朋友。我只是……對你沒有那種感覺。
I see what happened. It's because I was trying to repel you. Right? Believe me, you'd feel a lot different if I turned it on.
我知道是怎么回事了。那是因為我試著抗拒你,對吧?相信我,我發動攻勢后你會有截然不同的感覺。
I don't think so. Oh, I do.
我覺得不會。 絕對會。
How you doing?
你好嗎?
I'm okay.
我很好。
What? Oh, dear God!
什么?天啊!
Not much to tell there. I'm really shy.
沒什么好說的,我真的很害羞。
So that's it. I guess that's all I need. Thank you so much. I think they will be running this in the beginning of next month.
好了,我想我已經問完了。非常感謝。我想應該下一期就會刊出你的訪問。
Oh, great. Great. Thank you.
太棒了。謝謝你。
Bye. Bye bye.
再見。 拜拜。
I did it. Amazing.
我辦到了。 太棒了。
Oh wait! I almost forgot. We have to ask everybody this. Other, than Days of Our Lives, what's your favorite soap opera?
等一下,我差點忘了。我們對每個人都要提這個問題。除了《我們的日子》以外你最喜歡哪出肥皂劇?
Oh, I don't watch soap operas. Excuse me? I have a life, you know?
我不看肥皂劇,抱歉。我的生活沒那么無聊。
Thank you. The readers at Soap Opera Digest will be happy to learn that.
謝謝。《肥皂劇文摘》的讀者知道那點一定會很高興。
Oh, good enough. So close!
非常好。只差一點而己。
Wow! I can't believe they didn't put in the part where you said you didn't watch soap operas.
他們竟然沒登出你說你不看肥皂劇那一段。
Yeah, I called the lady about that. I told her I was just joking. She was pretty nice about that.
我打電話告訴那個女記者,我是在開玩笑。她接受了。
You slept with her, didn't you? A little bit.
你跟她上床了,對吧? 可以那么說。
Wow! This picture of you sure is steamy.
你的這張照片英氣逼人啊。
Oh yeah, that's just a little something for my huge gay fan base.
那是為了配合我男同志影迷的喜好。
Did you just wink at me?
你在對我拋媚眼嗎?
Hey, you're the one who loves the picture.
是你說喜歡那張照片的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
contestant [kən'testənt]

想一想再看

n. 競爭者,參賽者,提出異議者

聯想記憶
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 彎曲,使彎曲,屈服,屈從
n. 彎曲,彎

 
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿諛奉承

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,頻道,(消息)渠道,海峽,方法
v

聯想記憶
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夾,錢包

 
wink [wiŋk]

想一想再看

n. 眨眼,使眼色,瞬間
v. 眨眼,使眼色,

 
violation [.vaiə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 違反,違背,妨礙

 
stain [stein]

想一想再看

n. 污點,瑕疵,染料,著色劑
v. 玷污,弄

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 叶子楣代表咋| 大森静香| tim roth| 《与凤行》演员表| 那年秋天| 刘何娜| 寇世勋个人资料简介| 植树看图写话| 秀人网官网| 北京卫视节目单全天| 莫恭明| 男女高清视频| 新三国第95集完整版| 恶魔地狱| 小数加减法100道题| 涂口红的正确方法视频| 蜜蜂图片大全大图| 亚洲成a人片在线观看| 永井大| 拿什么拯救你我的爱人剧情简介| 情哥哥| 免费身份证图片| 马修·麦克费登| 高地1—36集电视剧免费观看剧情| 谁的青春不迷茫 电影| 五年级下册第四单元语文园地| 韩国伦理电影女演员| 新水浒q传| 日韩大胆视频| 显示驱动| 《沉默的证人》电影| 在线观看www视频| 卡米尔个人简介| 都市频道节目表| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 初音未来头像| 贝克| 激情豪放女| 电影白上之黑| 村暖花开| 简西摩尔|