Joey? Are you in there?
喬伊?你在嗎?
Oh God! That's Rachel! Joey, you have to talk to her.
天啊!是瑞秋! 喬伊,你得跟她談一談。
No no, I can't! I can't! Not after the other night, it's just it's...too weird, ok? Don't tell her I'm here!
不行,經過那晚的事之后。感覺太奇怪了。別告訴她我在這里。
Don't eat that!
別吃那個!
Hey, Rachel. Is Joey here?
嗨,瑞秋。 喬伊在嗎?
I don't see him. Do you see him? I don't see him. Hey!
我沒有看到他,你呢? 沒有。
Maybe he's in the sugar bowl. Joey? Nope.
或許他在糖碗里,喬伊?沒人。
Well, at least you make each other laugh.
至少你們能彼此逗樂。
What's up? Well, I haven't seen him since that night that he told me how he you know...I don't know, I think he's avoiding me.
怎么了? 自從他那晚跟我坦白之后,我就一直沒見過他。我覺得他在躲我。
Why is that bagel on the floor?
為什么地板上會有百吉餅?
We were playing a game. Was Chandler naked?
我們在玩游戲。 錢德勒脫了衣服玩的嗎?
Sort of like a ring toss kind of situation?
像是套圈圈之類的游戲嗎?
Sure! What? No! No!
沒錯! 什么?不是不是!
All right. Well listen, if you see Joey, will you just tell him that uh...tell him I miss him.
好吧,如果你們看到喬伊,能不能告訴他……告訴他我很想他。
Okay. Did you hear that?
好吧。你聽到了嗎?
Yeah. A naked bagel game?
是啊。裸體百吉餅游戲?
Dude, I don't know. That's a pretty small hole.
我很懷疑,這個洞很小的。
Honey, you've gotta talk to her. I can't.
你得跟她談一談。 我做不到。
You know? Look, you guys don't know what it's like to put yourself out there like that and just get shot down.
你們不知道真情告白之后卻被拒絕的感覺有多難受。
I don't know what that's like?
我不知道那種感覺?
Until I was 25, I thought the only response to "I love you" was "Oh, crap."
我在25歲前一直以為對"我愛你"的回應是"真糟糕"。
Hello? No rejection? I got shot down at fat camp.
我沒有被拒絕過?我連在減肥營都被拒絕過。
Boy, kids are mean when they're hungry.
天啊,餓肚子的孩子可真惡毒。
All right so, so what'll I do?
我該怎么辦
This is Rachel. I mean, what are you gonna do, never talk to her again? I know it's weird, it's awkward, bu but you gotta at least try.
她是瑞秋。難道你永遠都不跟她說話了嗎?我知道那很奇怪,也很尷尬,但至少你得試試看。
Yeah, okay. I almost forgot this was on your...
好吧。我忘了這個曾套在你的……
We didn't play it!
我們根本就沒玩!
Okay, so when you're done with your tea, I'll look at the leaves and tell your fortune.
等你們喝完茶之后,我可以看茶葉幫你們算命。
I didn't know you read tea leaves. Oh yeah, I've done it for years.
我不知道你會茶葉算命法。 我做過好幾年了。
I actually stopped because I was so accurate.
我后來放棄是因為我算得太難了。
You know, and and you know, one of the great joys of life is it's it's wondrous unpredictability. You know? And also tea tends to give me the trots.
知道嗎,生命最大的樂趣之一就在于其神奇的不可預測性。而且我喝茶會拉肚子。
Okay. I'm done. Read mine. Okay.
我喝完了,幫我算吧。 好的。
I see a ladder. Which can mean either a promotion or a violent death.
我看到一個梯子。代表的要么是升職,要么是暴力性死亡。
I I'm the head chef. I I can't get promoted.
我是主廚,不可能再升職了。
Uh hmm. Uh hmm, who's next?
下一個是誰?
Okay. I'm done. Do mine. Okay.
我喝完了。幫我算。 好吧。
Oh! Okay, I see a circle.
好吧,我看到一個圈圈。
Which can either mean you're having a baby or you're gonna make a scientific discovery!
那表示你要么懷了孩子,要么會做出科學發現!
Well, I have been spending a lot of time in the lab.
我確實經常在實驗室待著。
What does yours say, Pheebs?
你的茶葉又預示著什么呢,菲比?
Wow, all right. Wow! Yay!
好吧。
Oh, I'm gonna meet a guy! And really soon!
我會認識一個男人,而且很快!
And he's gonna be the man of my dreams. Probably not the guy I had a dream about last night.
他會是我的夢中情人。或許不是我昨晚夢到的那個男人。
Hey! Has anyone seen my shirt? It's a button down, like a, a faded salmon color?
有人看到我的襯衫嗎?是前開式的淡鮭魚色襯衫。
You mean your pink shirt?
你是說那件粉紅色襯衫嗎?
Faded salmon color.
是淡鮭魚色。
No, I haven't seen your pink shirt.
不,我沒看到你的粉紅色襯衫。
Great! Great. Then I must've left it at Mona's. I knew it!
我一定把它落在蒙娜家了。我就知道
Well, I'm sure you get another one at Ann Taylor's.
你可以到安·泰勒的專賣店再買一件。
That's my favorite shirt! Ok? I love that shirt!
那是我最愛的襯衫。我超喜歡。
Well just ask Mona to give it back!
那就讓蒙娜還給你啊。
I don't know. I mean I I guess I could. It's just that we didn't really end things on such good terms.
我不知道,或許可以吧。只是我們最后鬧得不太愉快。
And if I went over there, I'd be ignoring the one thing she asked me to do when we broke up.
如果我去她家,就等于無視她分手時對我提出的唯一要求。
Jump up my own ass and die.
她要我去跳樓自殺。
Oh, wait a second, you guys?
等一下。
For the last couple weeks, I've been seeing that guy everywhere I go.
這幾周以來,我走到哪里都會看到那個男人。
We take the same bus, we go to the same bookstore, and the same dry cleaners. Maybe he's the tea guy.
我們搭同一班公車,去同一家書店、同一家干洗店。或許他就是我的真命天子。
Phoebe, did you see that? He totally checked you out! And he is so cute!
菲比,你看到了嗎?他絕對是在打量你!而且他超帥的!
Mine is a picture of the Village People. What does that mean?
我的茶葉像是鄉巴佬。那是什么意思?
Hi! Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Tea gives Phoebe the trots!
菲比喝茶會拉肚子。
So I thought Joey and I would be ok once we hung out, but it's like we don't even know how to be with each other anymore.
我以為喬伊跟我待在一起就不會尷尬了,但現在我們都不知道該怎么相處。
I konw, it's tough now, but things will get better.
雖說你們現在很難相處,但情況會改善的。
How do you know that? What if it just gets worse and worse and worse, to the point where we can't even be in the same room with each other? !
你怎么知道?如果情況不斷惡化,我們都無法共處一室了該怎么辦呢?
I'm not great at the advice, can I introduce you in a sarcastic comment? Some cheese?
我不善于給人提建議。我能諷刺你一番嗎?要奶酪嗎?
Honey, why is the Bruce Springsteen CD in the Cat Stevens case?
老公,為什么布魯斯·史普林斯汀的CD會放在凱特?史帝文斯的盒子里?
Let's just say if I can't find the right CD case, I just put it in the nearest one.
如果我找不到正確的盒子,我就會隨手拿個盒子來裝。
Okay. Where is the Cat Stevens CD?
那凱特·史帝文斯的CD在哪里?
In the James Taylor case.
在詹姆士·泰勒的盒子里。
Where is the James Taylor CD? Honey, I'll save you some time.
那詹姆士·泰勒的CD在哪里? 我幫你節省些時間吧。
Two hundred CDs, not one of them in the right case.
那200張CD沒有一張是放在正確盒子里的。
Okay. No need to panic. Deep breaths, everyone.
好吧,不需要慌張,大家深呼吸。
Okay, we're just gonna have to spend some time and put the CDs in the right cases.
我們只需要花些時間把CD放在正確的盒子里。
Well, if we're gonna do that we should come up with some kind of order. You know alphabetically or, or by genre?
如果要整理的話,那就應該按某種順序排好。按字母順序或音樂風格?
Hmm, I don't know. I think we really have to talk this through.
我不知道,這件事我們得好好商量。
Oh, my God, you guys have such problems! I feel so terrible for you!
天啊,你們有什么毛病啊!我真為你們感到難過!
Ok, I'm I'm sorry. Look, you and Joey, you're both focusing on this uncomfortable thing, what you need to do is change the subject.
好吧,對不起。你和喬伊兩個人滿腦子都是這件煩人的事。你們需要改變一下話題。
Next time you see him try to get him talking about something else.
下次見面,跟他談談別的事情。
Oh yeah. That makes sense.
對,那挺有道理的。
Yeah, like, I don't know, maybe you have a work problem that you need his advice on.
或許你在工作上有問題需要他的建議。
Ooh, I can do that. I can do that. Yeah.
我可以用這招。 很好。
Uh honey, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
親愛的,你連邁阿密天龍的原聲帶都有嗎?
They were just giving those away at the store. In exchange for money.
那只是唱片行的贈品。我得拿錢去換。
Hey! Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
I really don't know what to tell you Rach, I really don't. I mean, maybe Joey can help you out with your, with your big work problem.
我真的不知道該給你什么建議,瑞秋。或許喬伊可以幫你解決工作上的這個大問題。
What? Yeah, Joey, she's...
什么? 對。喬伊,她……
Rachel's got this big work problem. It is a head scratcher.
瑞秋工作上碰到一個大問題。真的很傷腦筋。
You know what? If we're gonna make dinner, we're gonna have to leave. Yeah.
我們想趕上晚餐預約就得馬上出發了。
So you have a big work problem?
你工作上出了大問題?
Yeah. It's, uh...Yeah, it's, uh...You know, it's nothing.
對,是……對,是……其實沒什么。
Okay. So I think I'm gonna take off.
好吧。我想我該走了。
Yeah no wait! Joey no wait it is. It's something. It's it's umm...it's my boss.
不,喬伊,等等。我確實有問題,是我的老板。
Yeah? Yeah. And, uh...And my baby.
是嗎? 對。還有……還有我的寶寶。
Yeah?
是嗎?
My boss wants to buy my baby.
我老板想買我的寶寶。
What? Oh my oh my God!
什么?我的天啊!
I know, I told you, it's a really big problem!
我跟你說過了,這真的是個大問題!
He wants to buy your baby? Can you believe that?
他要買你的寶寶? 你能相信嗎?
That's crazy. That's what I told him!
那太瘋狂了。 我就是那么跟他說的!
Ok, how did this even happen? Well, I'll tell you.
怎么會發生這種事? 我會告訴你的。
See, uh my my boss and uh, and his wife They they can't have children. So, umm, and that we were at the Christmas party, and he got drunk, and he said to me, "Rachel, I wanna buy your baby."
我老板跟他太太,他們不孕,所以……我們在圣誕派對上碰了面,他喝醉了,跟我說"瑞秋,我要買下你的寶寶。"
Man! When you said it was a problem about your boss and the baby I figured it was about maternity leave.
天啊!你說問題出在老板跟寶寶身上的時候,我以為你是指產假的問題。
Ohh! Yeah!
對啊。
Yeah that that would've been a much simpler problem.
對,那樣子問題就簡單多了。
Oh, hello. Oh, it's you. I see you everywhere.
你好。 是你,我走到哪里都會碰到你。
I'm Jim. Jim Nelson.
我是吉米,吉米·尼爾森。
Hi, Jim Jim Nelson. I'm Phoebe Phoebe Buffay.
嗨,吉米,吉米·尼爾森。我是菲比,菲比·布非。
We certainly have been seeing a lot of each other lately.
我們最近經常見面。
We have. Maybe we'll be seeing each other at dinner tomorrow night, say around 8 o'clock?
沒錯。或許明天晚餐時我們也能碰面,八點可以嗎?
Well, maybe we will. Oh!
我們或許會碰面吧。
Mona?
蒙娜?