日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第16集 喬伊告訴了瑞秋(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Hey, thanks.

謝謝。
So when do you think you're gonna talk to her?
你準備什么時候要跟她談?
Oh, my God. I have to tell her.
天啊。我得跟她談。
I haven't even thought about what I would say. What should I say?
我還沒有想過。我該說什么
I'm understanding, but let's not get carried away.
我能體諒你,但不要太過激動了。
I'm sorry. Sorry. What am I gonna say?
抱歉。我該說什么?
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊,告訴我。
So I've been slowly phasing out the wine importing and focusing more on the cheese side of things.
我逐漸放棄了紅酒進口的問題,現在全力研究奶酪。
Cheese, you say? That's some pretty smelly work, huh, Don?
你說奶酪嗎?這研究起來可真夠臭氣熏天的,唐
Excuse me? Cheese. It's smelly.
對不起? 奶酪很臭。
You must smell a lot of the time too.
你一定也經常臭氣四溢。
Uh, not really. But when it comes to cheese, I'm one of the people who thinks the smellier the better.
不會的。但我覺得奶酪越臭越好。
Me too! Yeah, Chandler can't stand it. He he won't even allow me to have blue cheese in the house.
我也是!錢德勒就受不了。他都不讓我在家吃藍紋奶酪。
And you're still married to him?
那你還嫁給了他?
You know what I'd love to do? I would like to go to France and eat nothing but bread and cheese. Not even bread. Just cheese. No, I want the bread.
知道我想干嘛嗎?我想去法國,只吃面包跟奶酪。甚至連面包都不吃,只要奶酪。不,我要面包。
And pastries. And pate. Oh I'm really not high. It's just I used to be fat.
還有油酥餅。跟小蛋糕。我并不是真的興奮,只是以前我很胖。
Well if you were ever at the Loire Valley let me know, I got a great little villa you can stay at.
我在羅亞爾谷有棟別墅,你如果去法國可以住在那里。
Is it made of cheese?
是用奶酪做的嗎?
No. But God, a house made of cheese, wouldn't that be incredible? !
不是。不過用奶酪做的房子,簡直宛如天堂!
I'd move in tomorrow! Oh, come on!
我明天就想搬進去! 少來了!
Are you listening to this! I'm so sorry.
你聽到了嗎? 對不起。
What do we do? I don't know.
我們該怎么辦? 我不知道。
They both want to live in a house of cheese.
他們都想住在奶酪屋里。
I don't know how you fight that.
我不知道你該拿什么去抗爭。
Ok. Ok, I can do this. I can tell her how I feel. Just uh, ok, stand up straight. Take a couple deep breaths. Look confident.
好吧,我能做到。我可以告訴她我的感覺。好吧,挺直腰桿,深呼吸,表現出自信。
Joey? What's up?
喬伊?怎么了?
I uh, I just came by because I I I wanna talk to you about something.
我來找你,是想告訴你一件事。
Okay. What's up?
怎么了?
Here, in the hall? What are we, animals?
就在走廊上談?我們是畜生嗎?
Honey, I'm late for a meeting. Could you make it quick?
我開會要遲到了,你能快點說嗎?
I just came by to tell you that...I wanna have dinner with you tonight. That's all.
我是來告訴你……我今天想跟你一起吃晚餐。就這樣。
Sure! Sounds great! Just leave me a message and tell me where to meet you. Ok?
沒問題!給我留言,告訴我到哪里找你,好嗎?
Ok. That's good. Yeah, ok, that give you a couple hours to prepare what you're gonna say. Good. Yeah. Don't you people ever knock? !
好吧,這樣也不錯。這又給你幾小時的時間準備好談話內容,不錯。你們就不會敲門嗎?
I'd like to have Don and Phoebe over.
我想請唐跟菲比過來。
Wouldn't that be nice? Sure. Why don't you set it up?
不錯吧? 沒問題,你去安排吧。
I'll just be over here browsing through the personals.
我就坐著看看征婚廣告。
Are you okay? You're acting weird all afternoon.
你沒事吧?你有點怪怪的。
Yeah, fine. Fine. Not perfect! But good enough.
沒事,算不上心情大好。但也很不錯了。
Jeez, what's with you?
天啊,你這是怎么了?
I'm sorry, did you say "cheese"?
抱歉,你剛剛說"奶酪"嗎?
All right. What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don't believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won't stand in your way if you wanna run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.
菲比說你跟唐是靈魂伴侶。我不迷信那種事情,但你們兩個一拍即合。如果你想跟唐住在奶酪屋里,我可以退出。
Chandler, you don't believe in soul mates?
錢德勒,你不相信靈魂伴侶?
No, but I'm sure "tomatoes" does.
對,但我相信"番茄干先生"相信。
I don't believe in soul mates, either.
我也不相信靈魂伴侶。
You don't? Nope.
你不相信嗎? 對。
I don't think you and I were destined to end up together.
我覺得我們并非注定要在一起。
I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship.
而是陷入愛河,努力經營我們的感情。
Some days we work really hard.
有時候要加倍努力經營。
So you...you don't wanna live with Don in a cheese house?
那你不想跟唐住在奶酪屋里嗎?
No, I I've had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?
不,我后來又仔細想了一下。你知道打掃起來有多辛苦嗎?
I love you. I know.
我愛你。 我知道。
You know what? I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. I found this place that makes the greatest mozzarella sticks and jalepino poppers.
我今晚要帶你去吃晚餐。那家餐館的墨西哥辣椒卷天下無雙。
No? Really? They taste so good.
不吃嗎?真的很好吃。
...and I know Chandler is kidding but it happens every time he touches my stomach. I mean I'm really worried the baby's not gonna like him.
我知道錢德勒只是開玩笑,但他每次一摸我的肚子就會這樣。我真的擔心寶寶不喜歡他。
Are you okay? What? Yeah, sure.
你沒事吧? 什么?哦,沒事。
Look, the reason...Is it hot in here?
聽著,我之所以……這里很熱嗎?
No. Not not for me, but why don't you take off your sweater?
我不覺得,不過你可以把毛衣脫掉。
I would, but this is a nice place and my T shirt has a picture of Calvin doing Hobbes.
我也想,但這個地方挺上檔次,而我的T恤上印了卡爾文干荷比絲的圖案。
Oh, my God, really? Can I see it?
天啊,真的嗎?我能看一下嗎?
Yeah, sure.
當然可以。
I wouldn't think Hobbes would like that so much.
我覺得荷比絲可不想那么"干"。
How long have we known each other?
我們認識多久了?
Seven, eight...Eight years. Wow.
七、八……八年了。
A long time. Yeah.
真的很久了。 是啊。
But over the past few weeks, I...
但過去幾星期以來我……
Ok, hah, sorry about the wait, but it is mega jammed in here! We have a couple specials tonight...
抱歉讓你們久等,今天客人真的很多。今晚的特餐是……
Actually uh, could you, could you give us a second? Sure. Sure.
你能等一下再來嗎? 好吧。
Second's up! Not that kind of table.
時間到!你們不是那種能開玩笑的客人。
So you were saying?
你要說什么?
I'm not quite sure.
我不確定。
Ok, well you had asked me how long we had known each other, and I said, "Eight years." And then the um, waiter came over and cut his tip in half, and umm...now here we are.
你問我們認識了多久,我說八年。后來服務生走過來,害他損失了一半的小費。我們就說到這里了。
Yeah. Here we are.
沒錯。
I...I think I'm falling in love with you.
我……我想我愛上你了。
What?
什么?
I'm falling in love with you.
我愛上你了。
Who are you talking to?
你在跟誰說話?
Oh, you're kidding. It's a joke. Funny. It's funny!
你在開玩笑,這是鬧著玩的。真的很好笑!
I don't get it.
我沒找到笑點。
Okay. Are you...? How did...? When?
好吧。你……怎么會……什么時候?
Does it really matter?
那真的重要嗎?
Wow! Wow. Wow. Wow, it is hot in here.
這里確實好熱。
Ok look Rach, I know this is a lot. Ok, you don't have to say anything. You you uh, you take as much time as you need.
我知道這很難接受。你什么都不必說。你要花多少時間思考都可以。
Okay, you gotta say something.
好吧,你得說句話。
Joey, Joey, I love you so much.
喬伊,我非常愛你。
But... But.
但是…… 但是。
Joey?
喬伊?
Ever. Right. Hey, that's uh, that's ok. That's fine.
對,那……沒關系,真的。
That's uh, pretty much what I was expecting, you know? So uh, it's no big deal. All right? I think I'm gonna go.
我早就料到你會這樣。那沒什么大不了的,好嗎我覺得我該走了。
No! Joey please! Please don't! Please don't leave like this! Now come on, you cannot do this to a pregnant woman!
喬伊,請不要這樣離開。你不能這樣對一個孕婦!
Don't start doing that. You can't do that Rach, 'cause then you're gonna make me. Oh, here we go!
別哭了。你不能那么做,瑞秋。你都要把我弄哭了……我們一起哭吧!
Can I? Sure.
可以嗎? 沒問題。
Oh Joey honey I don't...I don't wanna lose... Hey hey hey, hey! You can't. Ok? Ever!
喬伊,我不想失去…… 不會的,好嗎?永遠不會。
I'm so sorry. No, no, no, Rach.
我真的很抱歉。 別這樣,瑞秋。
Please don't be sorry. Okay? Don't be sorry.
請你不要那么說。好吧,別感到抱歉。
You know, I was only kidding.
我只是在開玩笑。
Yeah, that was a real good one.
對,這個笑話很搞笑。
Is this your table? Yeah.
他們是你的客人? 對。
God, you'll be here all night. I know.
你得在這里待上一整晚了。 我知道。
I haven't even read them the specials yet.
我連特餐內容都還沒有介紹。
What's the matter with them?
他們怎么了?
I don't know. I think maybe one of them is dying.
我不知道,可能他們有人快死了。
I kind of hope it's the girl.
我希望是那個女的。
The guy is really cute!
那個男的真的很帥!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 難以置信的,驚人的

 
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 十一码复式中奖表图片| 八年级上册英语课文| 二手家具转让| 叶子淳| 徐少强全部电影| 楚青丝完美人生免费阅读| 变形金刚2演员表| 都市频道节目表| 高手论坛| 性色视频| 爱丽丝梦游仙境电影| 夫人电影| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录| 电影《斯宾塞》| 贝利亚头像权威| 1988年英国的白蛇传说| 浙江卫视节目表 今晚| 03s402| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 火火| 郑乙永| 吻戏韩国电影| 电影继母劳拉| 扫黑演员表 名单| 时来运转电影| 四年级上册麻雀的课堂笔记| 张勇手演过的电影| 奋进的旋律演员表名单| 福利视频观看| 玫瑰的故事在线看| 陈宝莲徐锦江夜半2普通话| 疯狂 电影| 2024独一无二头像| 李欣聪个人资料| 装饰色彩| 成毅最新电视剧赴山海免费看| 电影《志愿者》观后感| 小组介绍| 《优越极限》在线观看免费韩剧| 牙狼魔界战记| 村上信五|