日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第14集 神秘的儲藏室(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Look, I forgot my underwear.

我把內褲落在里面了。
So, thanks so much for for bringing her to the hospital.
謝謝你送她來醫院。
Oh hey, don't worry about it man. Don't worry about it, no big deal.
別放在心上,沒有什么大不了。
Yeah but still, I mean it should've been me. I'm the dad.
但應該由我送她來,我畢竟是孩子他爸。
If you have any questions, here's some information on Braxton Hicks. Thanks.
如果還有疑問,這是假性宮縮的資料。 謝謝。
Oh and by the way, you did the right thing by bringing her in. You're gonna make a wonderful father.
對了,你送她過來是對的。你會是個好爸爸。
Hey, not as good as this guy. He brought Twizzlers.
我沒有這家伙厲害,他買了糖果。
There's got to be a way.
一定會有辦法。
Easy there, Captain Kirk.
別緊張,寇克船長。
Oh, do you have a bobby pin? Yeah.
你有發夾嗎? 有。
Oh, no, wait. I'm not a 9 year old girl.
不對,我不是九歲的小女孩。
Then why do you throw like one?
那為什么你投球的時候很像?
Maybe Monica has a bobby pin.
或許莫妮卡有發夾。
Oh, sure, "Monica."
是啊,"莫妮卡"什么都有。
So, how's the hideously inappropriate crush on Rachel coming?
你暗戀瑞秋那事怎么樣了?
Uh, really good. Really good. Yeah, I should be ready to kill myself any day now.
很不錯,我該隨時做好自殺的準備。
Well, you sure found that quick.
你這么快就找到了。
I just I wish I didn't feel this way about Rachel anymore, you know? I wish things could go back to normal.
我真希望對瑞秋的感覺能淡去。我希望一切能恢復正常。
I mean, I love living with her and God, helping out with the baby is just amazing, but now I think...I think Ross feels left out. You know?
我喜歡跟她一起住,在懷孕期間照顧她感覺也很棒。但羅斯會覺得自己像個局外人。
When I had to take Rachel to the hospital, the doctor thought I was the father. God...You should've seen the look on Ross's face.
我送瑞秋去醫院,醫生還以為我是孩子他爸。羅斯的表情很不自然。
By the way, I have no idea what I'm doing here. For all I know, I'm just locking it more. Oh hey, did you try opening it with a credit card?
我不知道自己在干嘛。我只知道鎖越捅越緊。你試過用信用卡嗎?
That's a good idea. Okay.
好點子。 好。
So Ross is kind of bummed, huh?
羅斯有點失落是吧?
I just...I feel terrible.
我感覺很過意不去。
Well, it's not your fault. What are you gonna do, not take her to the hospital?
那不是你的錯。不然你要怎么做,不送她去醫院嗎?
You know? You're doing nothing wrong. Except for harboring an all consuming love for the woman who's carrying his baby.
你沒做錯事。但你不該愛上懷著他孩子的女人。
Richard, if you're in there, could you pass me my credit card?
理查德,如果你在里面,麻煩把信用卡遞給我可以嗎?
Hey. Hey.
嘿。 嗨。
I gotta tell you, yesterday was amazing. That massage felt so good.
我不得不說,你昨天的技術真的很棒。按摩感覺舒服極了。
No no, I I got that.
我懂的。
So, what do you say we make it a weekly appointment?
你能每星期幫我按摩一次嗎?
Ok. Ok well you should know though, I've raised my rates to $200 an hour.
好吧。但你得知道,我的時薪漲到兩百塊了。
Okay. I mean 500.
好吧。 我是說五百塊。
What? 600.
什么? 六百塊。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, you make sex noises when you get massaged!
我給你按摩你的時候,你會發出叫床聲。
What? Yeah, and it really freaked me out!
什么? 我一下子就亂了手腳!
And after a while I even tried to hurt you and it just spurred you on.
之后我想用力弄痛你,結果你叫得更大聲。
What? You're crazy. There's nothing sexual about the noises I make.
什么?你瘋了吧。我的叫聲一點都不淫蕩。
Really? There's nothing sexual about this? Oooh. Oh God! Ohh. Ohhhh. Ohh.
是嗎?這樣一點都不淫蕩嗎?天啊!
What are you looking at? I mean, hi.
你看什么看?我是說,嗨。
Oh my This is so embarrassing. Oh my God, I'm I'm never gonna get massaged again!
這簡直太丟臉了。我再也不按摩了。
No, you can't let this stop you from getting massages.
別讓這個問題害你放棄按摩。
No look, I have, I have lots of clients that make the same noises you do!
我有很多客人也會發出那種叫聲。
Really? Well, not clients. Lovers.
真的嗎? 好吧,他們不是客人,是床伴。
Let's just you know, try it again. Come back and and we'll work through it.
我們再試一次。再來找我,我們想辦法解決。
You sure? Yes.
你確定? 對。
I guess. Great! Ok, now, just, if you'll just excuse me.
好吧。 太棒了,失陪一下。
So did you hear something you liked?
你剛才聽到你中意的聲音了嗎?
Hey, Ross, check it out! I learned a new trick.
羅斯,你看,我學到了新把戲。
Hey, I brought you some lunch.
我幫你買了午餐。
Oh, that's so sweet of you. Oh, yum.
你真的太貼心了。美味啊。
Did you put pickles on this? Well, yeah.
你放了腌黃瓜嗎? 對。
What? What? Rach, what?
怎么?瑞秋,怎么了?
What's going on?
發生了什么事?
I made her favorite, tuna salad with pickles.
我幫她帶了最愛吃的腌黃瓜金槍魚三明治。
Pickle? Pickle makes her sick. Giving her pickle is like giving me salad.
腌黃瓜?那會讓她惡心。讓她吃腌黃瓜就像讓我吃沙拉。
I'm sorry Rach, I didn't know. Are you gonna be okay?
抱歉,我不知道。你還好嗎?
Yeah, I'll be fine. But could someone please make sure that sandwich is gone when I get out there?
我沒事。趁我不在,誰能趕緊把那個三明治給解決掉?
I'm on it!
我在吃了。
I can't believe this. I shouldn't be the one making her throw up.
怎么會這樣。我不該惹她惡心的。
Relax, Ross. It could happen to anyone.
放輕松,羅斯。誰都可能做出這種事。
Yeah, not to you. 'Cause you know this stuff. I don't know any of it and I'm the father.
你就不會,因為你了解她。我什么都不知道,虧我還是孩子他爸。
I wish I could be more involved, you know?
真希望自己能更多地參與其中。
Well, if anyone is keeping score, I no longer eat tuna.
誰幫我記下來,我絕不會再吃金槍魚了。
Hey uh, can I, can I talk to you guys for a second?
我能跟你們談一談嗎?
Yeah. What's up?
可以啊。 怎么了?
Sit down. I wanna talk about our situation.
坐吧,我想談談我們現在的情況。
Are you breaking up with us?
你要跟我們分手嗎?
The thing is because I live with Rachel, I'm here for a lot of stuff. And Ross...Ross is missing everything. So...
我想說的是,因為我跟瑞秋一起住,我參與了不少事情。而羅斯卻不斷錯過,所以……
Yeah?
怎么了?
Maybe you two should live together.
也許你們兩個應該住在一起。
Are you asking me to move out? You don't want me here?
你要我搬出去嗎?你不想讓我住在這里了?
Oh no no, no no, I love living with you. It just seems that...if you're gonna have a roommate, you know, it might as well be the father.
不是,我喜歡跟你一起住。只不過,要找室友,也最好是孩子他爸。
But, Joey, I don't think Ross wants me to move into his apartment and disrupt his life like that. I mean Or he does.
喬伊,我覺得羅斯不希望我搬過去干擾他的生活。或許他希望我搬過去。
No I I I would love to be around for you and the baby. And we we can just try it like on a temporary basis.
我很樂意照顧你跟寶寶。我們可以先試一陣子。
But Ross, it's you and me.
但咱們有太多過往。
So? Sure! But it it wouldn't be anything romantic. And I'm I'm dating Mona Damn it Mona!
對,但我們不會有感情牽扯。我在和蒙娜交往。該死,又把蒙娜忘了!
I was supposed to meet her like an hour ago. What is wrong with me?
我跟她約好一小時前見面。我這是怎么了?
So, what do you think?
你們意下如何?
I don't know. Is it crazy? No, no, it's not...Joey, this is a smart idea.
我不知道,那很瘋狂吧? 不,喬伊,這是個聰明點子。
Well, I was due.
我早該想到的。
Okay, let's do it. I'll move in.
就這么辦吧,我搬過去。
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎? 對。
Uh, Rach, that's great. That's great.
瑞秋,那真是太棒了。
Not too shabby. I got this all off myself using my wife's tools.
還不賴嘛,我自己就把這玩意卸下來了,用我老婆的工具。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
How did you get in there?
你是怎么把它打開的?
You're messy.
你很邋遢。
No! You weren't supposed to see this!
不!你不該看到這個場面的!
I married Fred Sanford.
我娶了弗雷德·山福德。
No, Chandler, you don't understand.
錢德勒,你不了解。
Ok! Ok! Ok! Fine! Now you know.
好吧,現在你知道了。
Ok? I'm you know...I'm sick. No, honey, you're not sick.
我很病態。 不,老婆,你不病態。
Look, I don't love you because you're organized. I love you in spite of that.
我愛你不是因為你井井有條。不論如何,我都愛你。
Really?
真的嗎?
Promise you won't tell anyone? Yes.
你發誓不會告訴任何人? 好。
And look, now that I know if I got some extra stuff lying around, can we share the closet?
既然我知道了,那如果我有多余的東西可以也放進那個儲藏室嗎?
Well...It's just...I'm afraid you might mess it up.
可是……我怕你會把里面弄亂。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
So Rachel's all moved out? How are you taking it?
瑞秋徹底搬出去了?你還好吧?
I wanted to have a few beers, but I got rid of those because Rachel couldn't stand the smell of them.
我本想喝幾瓶啤酒,但我把啤酒都丟了,因為瑞秋受不了那個味道。
So. I have thrown back a lot of orange juice with calcium you know. And uh, it's a couple weeks past its expiration date, so it's got a bit of a kick.
我買了不少加鈣的柳橙汁。已經過期幾星期了,所以會有點酒精的效力。
Are you okay?
你沒事吧?
You kidding me? Yeah, I'm great. I'm better than great. I am good.
開什么玩笑?我棒極了。我好到不能再好,我很好。
And now that she's gone, I can uh, I can do all this stuff around here that I couldn't do before. You know?
現在她搬走了,我可以做以前不能做的事了。
Like umm, I can walk around naked again. You know? I can uh, I can watch porn in the living room.
譬如……我又能脫光衣服到處走了。我可以……我可以在客廳看黃片。
This is uh, this is good for me. You know? I like being on my own, I'm uh, better off this way. I'm uh, a lone wolf. You know? A loner. Alone. All alone. Forever.
這對我來說是件好事。我喜歡一個人過日子,我喜歡這個樣子。我是一匹孤獨的狼。我是個孤單的硬漢。永遠都是一個人。
What's a wolf gotta do to get a hug around here?
狼都哀嚎成這樣了,怎么還沒人給個擁抱呢?
That's it, just relax. Ohh. Oh! Ohh!
好了,放輕松。 哦。哦!哦!
Come on, more. Oh, God!
加油,再來。 天啊!
Yeah, you like that don't you?
你喜歡那樣,對吧?
Yeah, right there.
對,就是那里。
You want it there? You take it there baby!
你要嗎?我這就給你,寶貝。
Phoebe? Yeah, say my name. Say it.
菲比? 對,喊我的名字,快點。
And now I'm going to cover you back up. And I won't be speaking with you for several weeks.
現在我要幫你蓋上被子。我接下來幾周不會再跟你說話了。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
calcium ['kælsiəm]

想一想再看

n. 鈣

聯想記憶
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 惡意,怨恨
vt. 刁難,傷害

聯想記憶
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暫時的,臨時的
n. 臨時工

聯想記憶
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

聯想記憶
loner ['ləunə]

想一想再看

n. 孤獨的人;不合群的動物

聯想記憶
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
disrupt [dis'rʌpt]

想一想再看

vt. 分裂,干擾,打斷,妨礙,使破裂

聯想記憶
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 《推拿》完整版播放| 浙江卫视网络直播源| 林智妍《邂逅》未删减| 香港之夜电影完整版在线播放| ghost rider| 霹雳俏娇娃| 同悲万古尘| 郭明翔| 舞法天女绚彩归来| 安静书素材可打印| 老江湖 电影| 红蔷薇 电视剧| 经济合同法| 通天长老电影在线观看完整版| 抖音国际版| 天下第一剑| 雅马哈调音台说明书| 妈妈的朋友电影日本| 梁美京| 吻戏韩国| 欧卡2mod| 《非常案件》电视剧| 社会主义改造理论ppt| 少妇av片在线观看| 六字真言颂怙主三宝| 台湾卫视| 我的世界大橙子| kanako| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 喜欢小红帽的原因怎么写| 河南省gdp城市排名| outlander| 2024年12月四级作文| 国产精品久久久久精品三级ⅰ| 松雪泰子| 哈利学前班| 白洁合集| 色即是空韩国| 电影《遗产》韩国丧尸| 亚洲第一区se|