怎么了?
Well, I left my guitar here again.
我又忘拿吉他了。
Oh, ok. No problem. Okay.
好吧。沒問題 好。
Okay. Here you go.
好了,拿去吧。
Okay. Okay.
好。 好。
What? So do you wanna hang out or something?
怎么了? 你想一起玩點什么嗎?
Phoebe! You you kinda caught me at a bad time.
菲比,你來的不是時候。
Are you and Chandler...? Yes. Exactly.
你跟錢德勒…… 沒錯。
Okay. Do you guys want me to play for you? No.
好吧。要我幫你們伴奏嗎? 不必了。
Hey, Pheebs, what's up?
菲比,你好嗎?
You ask an intriguing question, Chandler Bing.
你問了一個引人深思的問題,錢德勒·賓。
Oh, my God! You're getting a massage? You never let me massage you.
天啊!你竟然請人幫你按摩?你從來不讓我幫你按摩。
Phoebe, I can explain.
菲比,我可以解釋。
You told me you hate massages.
你說過你討厭按摩。
Buy stamps. Pick up dry cleaning. Don't let Phoebe in.
去買郵票。取干洗的衣服。別讓菲比進來。
I can't believe this! How long has this been going on?
真不敢相信!你背著我這么做多久了?
Well, Alexandra has... It has a name?
亞麗珊卓…… 她還有名字啊?
Phoebe, don't get upset.
菲比,別生氣。
Okay. Oh, too late! I'm leaving. Come on, Chandler, let's go.
好吧,太遲了,我要走了。來吧,錢德勒,我們走。
Well, I thought I'd...Yeah, what the hell.
我還是……好吧,管它呢。
Oh ok, ok! Come on, one more push! One more push! Come on honey, we're almost there! We're almost there!
好了,繼續用力,加油!加油,親愛的,就快生出來了!
Oh Joey, I'm so happy things worked out for us that we're having this baby together. I love you so much.
喬伊,真高興我們能在一起。我們就要有自己的孩子了。我如此愛你。
I love you too.
我也愛你。
And I hope it's not an inappropriate time to say this but, you're the best sex I ever had.
希望現在說這種話不會太煞風景,你是我最棒的性伴侶。
That's always appropriate.
這種話隨時都可以說。
Oh, ok ok. Come on, one more push! One more push!
來吧,繼續用力,繼續用力。
Oh, here is your beautiful baby. Congratulations!
好了。你們的漂亮寶寶。恭喜。
I hope you're a better father than you are a friend!
希望你做爸爸比做朋友稱職!
Joey! Joey! What? What's going on? Come feel my belly.
喬伊!喬伊! 怎么了?發生了什么事? 快來摸摸我的肚子。
The baby's kicking for the first time. Will you please come feel this?
這是寶寶第一次踢我。你過來摸摸嘛。
Really? Yes.
真的嗎? 對。
Oh, you you know what? Maybe uh, you...maybe you should come to me. I'm a not, I'm not wearing any bottoms. Oh, ok!
要不還是你……還是你過來吧,我沒穿褲子。 哦,好的。
Oh my, oh my God!
天啊。
Aw, it's unbelievable! Wow! She is kicking so much! Oh, she's like umm...oh...who's that kind of annoying girl soccer player?
太不可思議了!她踢得好用力,她就像是……那個討厭的女足球員是誰來著?
Mia Hamm? Mia Hamm!
米亞·漢姆? 米亞·漢姆!
It's amazing. Oh oh! ! One hand on the sheet Joe! Whoa hey oh! Sorry!
太神奇了。 一只手抓好床單,喬伊。 抱歉。
Hey, babe. Hey, honey. So we just got a wedding gift from Bob and Faye Bing
寶貝。 親愛的。剛收到巴伯跟菲伊賓送我們的結婚禮物。
They don't like us, do they?
他們不喜歡我們,對吧?
Who says you can't get a nice punch bowl for under $6? Maybe we can take it back.
誰說買不到六塊以下的高級酒碗?我們可以退回去。
No, it doesn't say where it came from. Where would we return it?
上面都沒寫地址,怎么知道要退到哪里去?
How about to the street say from the balcony?
何不從陽臺把它丟到街上?
Why don't we just find a place for it?
還是找個地方擺著吧。
How about that cabinet?
放在那個儲藏室里怎樣?
No. That's where we keep the canned goods! Have you completely forgotten everything you learned at orientation?
那是放罐頭食物的。你忘了每樣東西都要放在固定位置嗎?
How about the closet by the bathroom?
那浴室旁邊的儲藏室呢?
Oh, okay. Here, why don't you let me do it? Oh no no no, I will do it.
好的。讓我來吧。 不 我來就行了。
Honey, you have to learn to sit down and relax and let your husband take care of things once and awhile.
親愛的,你得學會放手,偶爾把事情交給我來做。
It's locked. You have to help me. Why is it locked?
上鎖了。你得幫幫我。為什么上鎖了?
No reason. I I keep private things in there.
沒有為什么,我把私人物品放在那里。
Oh you know, I've been living here for a while and I've never seen what's inside that closet. What is, what is in there?
我在這里住了一陣子了,從沒見過里面放的是什么東西。里面到底放了什么?
Feminine stuff.
女性用品。
Don't try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff!
你別以為說是女性用品就能唬住我!
Chandler, there is nothing in there that concerns you! If you love me, you'll just you'll let it go.
錢德勒,那里面沒有你喜歡的東西!你要是愛我,就忘了這件事吧。
Fine. Thank you.
好吧。 謝謝。
Love you.
愛你。
Hello, Chandler. Lovely day, huh? You.
錢德勒,今天天氣真好啊。那誰。
Phoebe, if it helps, Alexandra's only been massaging Monica for like three years.
菲比,如果這話有幫助的話,亞麗珊卓只幫她做了三年按摩。
If! I said, if it helps.
我說如果有幫助的話。
Why won't you let me massage you?
你為什么不讓我幫你按摩?
Well it's...I mean I was just I'd be self conscious. You're my friend; I'd be naked.
我會覺得尷尬。你是我朋友,我得脫光衣服。
Monica, we lived together for years. I've seen you naked.
莫妮卡,我們住在一起那么多年。我看過你沒穿衣服的樣子。
That's different. We were roommates. And when?
那不一樣,我們當時是室友。你什么時候見過?
I'm curious about the human body.
我對人體很好奇。
Hey, come on Phoebe, you can understand why this would be weird for me.
菲比,你肯定明白我為什么會覺得別扭。
But I'm a professional! And I'm really good! Look, if you're uncomfortable we can stop. Just give me a chance, ok. Please?
我是職業按摩師,技術一流。如果你覺得不舒服,我就住手。給我一個機會,拜托!
Okay. If it means that much to you.
好吧,如果你這么看重這點的話。
It does. How would you feel if you couldn't share your cooking?
沒錯。如果你沒法分享你的廚藝,你會有什么感覺?
Or imaging how Ross would feel if he couldn't teach us about dragons.
如果羅斯不能教我們龍的知識他會有什么感覺。
Dinosaurs. Potato, potahto.
是恐龍。 有什么區別。
Hey! Ross! The baby is kicking!
羅斯,寶寶會動了。
What? It is?
什么?是嗎?
It's not kicking right now. Although we would love to see you do that again.
她現在沒在踢我。不過我們倒是很想看你再摘一次手套。
When? When was it kicking? What happened?
她什么時候動的?怎么回事?
Last night. I just felt it and I went into Joey's room, and he was sleeping.
昨晚。我感覺到了,就跑到喬伊房間,他在睡覺。
A dreamless sleep.
但是沒做夢。
My God, the baby's kicking. That's great.
天啊,寶寶會動了,真是太棒了。
Although I kind of wish I would have been there to feel the kicking for the first time you know.
不過我希望寶寶第一次胎動的時候我能陪在你身邊。
Well I got some stuff going on in here if you wanna feel.
如果你真的想摸,我的肚子正在咕咕叫呢。
Look, I don't wanna miss any more baby stuff. So here, here's my new pager number, okay?
我不想再錯過寶寶的一舉一動了。這是我的新傳呼號碼。
Anytime anything pregnancy related happens, use it. I'll be there. Ok? I don't care if it's three in the morning, and all you want is ice cream.
只要發生跟寶寶有關的事,立刻通知我。我隨時恭候。凌晨三點也無所謂,哪怕你只是想吃冰淇淋。
Can I get a copy of that?
我能抄一份嗎?
Are you under the sheet? Yes.
你裹上床單嗎? 對。
Great, let's begin.
好了,我們開始吧。
How's the pressure?
力道還可以吧?
It's nice. Wow, Phoebe, you are good.
很不錯。菲比,你確實很厲害。
Stating the obvious, but thank you.
這是明擺著的事,不過還是謝謝夸獎。
And it's not weird, is it? No.
一點都不奇怪,對吧? 沒錯。
That's right, you just enjoy.
沒錯,好好享受吧。
Oh, yeah! Ohhhhh! Ohh!
爽!
Oh, yeah! Okay.
爽啊! 好吧。
Oh, God, Phoebe!
天啊,菲比!
Oh that's it! That's it! Right there! Oh! Ooooh oooh ooooh...
就這樣!就是那里!
I wasn't trying to open your closet. I wasn't trying to open your closet, I swear.
我沒想打開你的儲藏室。我發誓,我沒想打開你的儲藏室。
Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn't she? What are you doing?
莫妮卡管你很嚴,對吧?你在做什么?
Monica has a secret closet. She won't let me see what's in it.
莫妮卡有個秘密儲藏室,她不肯讓我看。
Why not? I don't know!
為什么? 我不知道!
What could she possibly be hiding in here that I can't see? !
她能有什么要藏著不讓我看的?
I don't know. Ooh, I bet it's Richard.
我不知道。我敢說是理查德。
Why would Monica be keeping Richard in here?
她為什么要把理查德關在里面?
Off the top of my head maybe she's having her cake and eating it too.
我的第一反應是,或者她想魚與熊掌兼得。
You being the "cake," Richard being the "too."
你是"熊掌",理查德只是"魚"。
Or... And here we go.
或是…… 又來了。
I saw this movie once where there was a door and nobody knew what was behind it.
我看過一部電影,里面有一扇門,沒有人知道里面藏了什么。
And when they finally got it open, millions and millions and millions of bugs came pouring out and they feasted on human flesh.
最后他們把門打開之后,數以百萬只蟲子蜂擁而出以人肉為食。
You know it wouldn't kill you to respect your wife's privacy!
尊重你老婆的隱私要不了你的命。
Stupid closet full of bugs!
滿是蟲子的破儲藏室。
Joey. Joey, something feels weird and not good weird.
喬伊,我感覺怪怪的,不太對頭。
I don't... Do not worry, ok?
我不…… 別擔心,沒事。
When my sisters were pregnant...they got every weird feeling in the book, and it was always nothing.
我妹妹懷孕的時候她們有各種奇怪的感覺,結果根本沒事。
Really? Absolutely.
真的嗎? 沒錯。
But, we're gonna stop by the hospital just to be sure, ok?
但我們得到醫院檢查一下,確保沒事。
I'll page Ross on the way. Ok. Oh God Ow! Oo!
我在路上呼羅斯。 好。天啊!
Okay Rach, Rach, Rach look at me, look at me, everything's gonna be fine, trust me. Okay. Come on. Take my hand. Here we go. Oww crushing bones!
瑞秋,看著我,一切都會沒事的,相信我。來,握著我的手,我們走吧。我快骨折了!
Ok, good thing we're going to a hospital.
還好我們是要去醫院。
Hey! So?
怎么樣?
She's fine. She's experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions, mild discomfort caused by contractions in the uterine wall.
她沒事。她出現了假性子宮收縮,引起了子宮壁的輕度不適。
Mild discomfort? So I take it you've had one of these Braxton thingies?
輕度不適?這么說你也出現過假性宮縮嘍?
So but everything's normal? Absolutely.
一切都正常嗎? 對。
And and there's no danger to her or or the baby? No no.
她和寶寶都沒有危險? 對。
Contractions can be unnerving if you don't know what they are, but she's fine.
如果不明情況,宮縮會引起不安情緒,但她沒事。
Thank you, doctor.
謝謝你,醫生。
Oh, thank you for being so nice and calm.
謝謝你這么好心冷靜。
Calm? I wasn't calm! I've never been more scared in my entire life.
冷靜?我一點都不冷靜!我從來沒有這么害怕過。
But wait you said everything was gonna be okay.
你說一切都會沒事的。
Well what do I know? ! I'm not a doctor!
我知道什么?我又不是醫生。
But I But everything is ok. I'm fine! You sure?
但一切都沒事,我很好啊。 你確定?
Yes! Yes! I got half a mind to contract that doctor's uterus though. Mild discomfort, what's he talking about?
對,我真希望那個醫生的子宮也會收縮。輕度不適!他沒經歷過,有什么資格發言?
Oh hey hey! Is everything okay? Yes, everything's fine.
哦嗨。 你沒事吧? 沒事。
What your your page said come to the hospital, what? What was it? What happened?
你呼我說"趕到醫院來",發生了什么事?
Something called Braxton Hicks contraction.
她出現了假性子宮收縮。
Oh. Oh. Thank God, That's no big deal, most women don't even feel them.
那沒什么大不了的。很多女人都不會有感覺。
Ok, no uterus, no opinion.
沒有子宮就沒有發言權。
What's with the candy? Oh when you beeped me I was on line at the concession stand at the movie theater.
你買糖果干嘛? 你呼我的時候,我正在電影院買零食。
Oh you went to the movies by yourself? No I-Mona!
你自己去看電影嗎? 不,我和蒙娜。
Oh, I gotta go back in there.
我得回檢查室去。
What? Why? What's wrong?
什么?為什么?發生了什么事?
No, everything's fine. I just gotta go back... No, really, you tell me. What's up?
沒事,一切正常,我只是得回去…… 不,告訴我,怎么了?