Wait a minute. He stopped talking the minute Phoebe came in.
等一下。菲比走進來時,他就不說了。
Because he was looking at her differently.
因為他對她的感覺不同了。
And Phoebe is his friend. So he thinks that would be breaking the rules.
菲比是他的朋友。他覺得那樣違反了規則。
My God, he wants to do it with Phoebe in London!
天啊!他想跟菲比在倫敦上床!
You guys? Just a minute!
你們在哪里? 等一下!
That's Mrs. Tribbiani.
崔比安尼太太來了。
You don't say anything.
什么都別說。
Why would I say anything?
我為什么要說?
That two of our friends could start the greatest love affair of their lives? And they would have me to thank. Then we could all start having babies!
我們的兩個好朋友就要展開一段偉大戀情。他們將來可要謝我。然后我們可以一起開始懷孕生孩子!
I'm not gonna let you say anything.
我不準你告訴她。
Hey, you just stay here!
你就待在這里。
Oh, God!
天啊!
Oh, hey, Monica, I brought back your iron.
莫妮卡,我拿熨斗來還你。
Oh, you had that? I thought I lost it. I I got a new one, like, a month ago.
是你拿走的嗎?我還以為我弄丟了。一個月前,我買了個新的。
Oh, just as well. I broke this one.
那正好,我把這個弄壞了。
What? Nothing. Okay.
怎么? 沒事。 好吧。
I mean, I I, I really shouldn't say. I mean, I'm really not supposed to.
我實在不該說,我不該說出來的。
Fine.
好吧。
It's a humdinger.
這可是個好消息。
Well, then it's really too bad that you can't tell me.
可惜你不能告訴我。
Somebody likes you!
有人喜歡你!
Is it Chandler?
是錢德勒嗎?
No! Then tell him to stop staring.
不是。 那叫他別再盯著我看了。
It's Joey.
是喬伊。
Really? Joey? You don't say.
真的嗎?喬伊?看不出來啊。
Is it something you'd be interested in?
你對他有意思嗎?
I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道。
You know, I mean, on the one hand, "Mother, may I?"
我一方面會想"天啊,我可以跟他在一起嗎?"
But, you know, on the other hand...No. No, I can't. We're friends. No, oh, no. I don't wanna risk what we have.
但另一方面……不行,我們是朋友。不行,我不能拿我們現在的友誼冒險。
I guess that makes sense. So, you think you're gonna talk to him?
你說得有道理。你要跟他談一談嗎?
Sure, yeah. I mean, it's Joey. I don't want him to get hurt.
當然了。他可是喬伊。我不希望他受傷害。
Well, I must say, I am on fire! First Chandler, now Joey.
我簡直是勢不可擋啊!先是錢德勒,現在又是喬伊。
Not Chandler. Just Joey. Sure.
沒有錢德勒,只有喬伊。 好吧。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
You know what? I've been thinking about it. I'm really coming around on the name Ruth. I think I would actually consider naming our child that.
你知道嗎?我想過了。我開始接受蘿絲這個名字了。我覺得可以考慮幫孩子取那個名字。
Rach, I I can't tell you how how much that means to me! Ohh...
瑞秋,這對我來說簡直意義重大。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You you hated the name Ruth! Why why would you change your mind? Unless, you know we're never gonna have to use it. You did see the folder. You know it's a boy!
等一下。等一下。你之前很討厭蘿絲這個名字。你為什么會改變心意?除非你知道我們根本用不上它。你看到病歷了。知道自己懷的是男孩。
I didn't see anything. I actually changed my mind about the name.
我什么都沒有看到。我真的是改變了心意。
Oh I don't think so! You're, you're just giving me Ruth so, so you'll get to name it when it's a boy, and that's when you'll swoop in and name him Heath or Blaine or Sequoia.
我可不覺得。你答應讓我選蘿絲,如果你生了兒子,你就能幫他取名字了。到時候你會決定叫他海瑟、布蘭恩或史奎亞。
I would...Sequoia!
我會……史奎亞!
Veto. Fine.
否決。 好吧。
Unless you anticipated that I would figure all this out and you know that it actually is a girl. And, and you really do want her to be named Ruth!
除非你知道我會看穿你的陰謀,而你知道自己懷的是女孩。你真的希望她叫蘿絲。
Well, I'm not falling for that! Ok? Ruth is off the table!
我才不會上當,好吧?不要考慮蘿絲了!
But, Ross, you want the name Ruth.
可是你想給孩子取這個名字啊。
Not like this!
我不會讓你得逞!
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Well, what's up?
怎么了?
Umm, Joey, I know. What?
喬伊,我知道了。 什么?
I know. What?
我知道了。 什么?
I know about your feelings.
我知道你的心思了。
Oh, my God, did you?
天啊,真的嗎?
Yes, and I'm sorry. I I know things worked out for Chandler and Monica, but that's very rare.
我很抱歉,雖然錢德勒跟莫妮卡終成眷屬了,但那是少之又少的例子。
I know. I know. And this is so much more complicated than, than it was for those guys. I mean, it's Rachel for God sakes.
我知道,比起他們的情況,我的情況復雜多了。她可是瑞秋啊。
For God's sakes, it's Rachel!
天啊!是瑞秋!
I know. I know. And she's not only my friend; she's, she's my pregnant friend! She's my pregnant friend who's Ross' ex!
就是嘛,她不只是我的朋友她還懷孕了。她不僅懷孕了,還是羅斯的前女友
Yeah, that's Rachel.
對,那是瑞秋。
Beat me over the head with it.
我哪能比得上她。
What am I gonna do? You know, and I keep, I keep trying to get rid of these feelings, you know? I stayed up all last night and made a list of everything I don't like about her.
我該怎么辦?我努力克服對她的這種感覺。昨晚我整夜沒睡。寫出所有我不喜歡她的地方。
You, you wanna hear it? Yeah.
你想聽聽看嗎? 好。
"She made me switch to light mayo."
"她要我改吃低卡美乃滋。"
That's it! That's all I got! You know what? Tastes the same and my pants fit better.
沒了!我只想到這點!其實低卡的味道一樣,而且我的褲腰變松了。
Joey, I think you're just getting upset for nothing. This is probably just a crush.
喬伊,我覺得你是庸人自擾。或許你對她只是一時好感。
You think?
你真的那么覺得嗎?
Absolutely! You know, you get this rush of feelings, but then it goes away.
沒錯。你對她頓生好感,但那種感覺會消失。
Yeah, just a crush. That's all this is. It's a crush! I'm Joey. I don't get deep feelings.
對,我對她只是一時好感。一時好感!我是喬伊,我才不會玩真的。
That's right. There you go. Yeah, crushes happen all the time. I know I've had them for all you guys. Except for Ross and Chandler.
就是嘛,這種情況經常發生。我對你們三個男生也有過那種感覺。除了羅斯跟錢德勒。
And I'm sure you've had them for us. Not really.
我相信你對我們三個也是。 不盡然。
Mm hmm. Throw me a bone here.
你就不能可憐可憐我。
So, I uh...I called the doctor, and now we both know the sex of the baby.
我打電話給醫生了。現在我們都知道寶寶的性別了。
What?
什么?
That's right. The student has become the master.
沒錯,我青出于藍勝于藍。
Ross, I swear. I don't know.
羅斯,我發誓我真的不知道。
Oh, come on, you know it's a girl.
少來了,你知道是個女孩。
A what?
什么?
You really didn't know?
你真的不知道?
We're having a girl? No.
我們要有女兒了? 不。
That's what you said. No.
你就是那么說的。 不。
You said girl. Yes. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你說是女孩。 是,我真的很抱歉。
I'm not! We're having a girl!
沒關系!我們要有女兒了!
Sometimes I can't believe it's with you, but still, we're having a girl!
有時候我不敢相信孩子他爸是你,但我們要有女兒了!
I know! I know. You know what? I'm putting Ruth back on the table!
我知道。你知道嗎?我要重新考慮蘿絲這個名字。
Oh, yes! We'll have ourselves a little baby Ruth...
好,我們要生下小蘿絲了。
Permission to veto. Yes, please.
請求否決。 好吧,否決。
Do I smell essential oils?
這是精油味嗎?
Yeah. I'm gonna take a bath. I'm just gonna get a magazine.
對,我要泡澡。我先去拿本雜志。
Okay.
好。
What do you think you're doing?
你這是干嘛呢?
Leaving my troubles behind?
忘卻煩惱?
I know that you're new at this, but this is completely unacceptable bath decorum.
我知道你是新手,但這不合乎泡澡的禮儀。
Oh, it's so hard to care when you're this relaxed.
身心如此放松,我還哪顧得上那么多禮儀。
Fine, you can have the bath, but I am taking your boat.
好吧,你可以泡澡,但我要拿走你的船。
Now you're just a girl in a tub.
現在你只是個愛洗澡的女生。
Hi, bubbles. Manly.
泡泡浴。太有男子氣概了。
Well, I just thought I would drop by and let you know how it went with Joey.
我想順道過來告訴你我和喬伊的結果。
You told her?
你跟她說了?
She pulled it out of me! She's like a conversational wizard!
是她自己問出來的!她真的很會套別人的話!
How did it go?
結果如何?
Well, you were wrong, he doesn't like me!
你錯了,他不喜歡我。
What? Yeah.
什么? 是的!
How would you like it if I sent you to Lee Majors' house and told you that he liked you, and you went down there and you found out that he didn't like you? How would you feel?
如果我讓你去找李·梅杰斯,我告訴你他喜歡你,結果你跑過去發現他根本不喜歡你。你會有什么感覺?
I don't think I'd care.
我不會在乎。
Really? Lee Majors is hot.
真的嗎?李·梅杰斯很性感。
Hello?
有人嗎?
We're in the bathroom!
我們在浴室里!
Why?
為什么?
Because it's a relaxing and enjoyable time!
因為現在是放松享受時間!
What are you guys doing in here?
你們在這里做什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊。
A friend he's looking at differently, but it's wrong.
他對一個朋友有了不同的感覺,但不是菲比。
It's Rachel! You like Rachel?
是瑞秋! 你喜歡瑞秋?
Look. It's no big deal, okay? Phoebe and I talked about it. It's just a crush. It's gonna go away. Dude, you gotta rearrange your bubbles.
這不是什么大事,菲比跟我談過。我對她只是一時好感,這種感覺會消失的。哥們,你該拿泡泡遮一遮了。
Mazel tov.
恭喜你。
Hey! Ross and I were looking for you. What are we all doing in here? Oh, my.
我和羅斯在找你們。我們都在這里做什么?天啊。
Honey, cover it up with the boat.
親愛的,用船遮遮羞。
Hello?
有人嗎?
Yes. We're all in here, and we'd love for you to join us!
我們都在這里,歡迎你加入我們!
Well, hey! What's going on?
發生了什么事?
Oh, cool boat. Oh, no.
船不錯啊。看錯了。
Hey, did you, did you tell them? No. I was waiting for you.
你告訴他們了嗎? 沒有,我在等你。
Tell us what? We're having a girl.
告訴我們什么? 我懷的是女兒。
Oh, wow! Yay! Wow! Hooray! Oh, man!
哇,真的嗎?
I'll...I'll get you later!
我待會再跟你們一起慶祝。
All right. It's a new day. And it's just a crush. That's all. Just a little crush.
好吧,又是全新的一天。那只是一時好感。沒錯,只是一時好感。
All that worrying I was doing? That was crazy. Crazy.
我到底在擔心什么?簡直不可理喻。
Like my friend the bird here would say, "It was cuckoo!"
就像這只小鳥朋友說的那樣 "太瘋狂了!"
Everything's gonna be fine. It's just a crush.
一切都會沒事。那只是一時好感。
Hi, sweetie. I love you.
嗨,親愛的。 我愛你。
It's nice to do this together, isn't it?
洗鴛鴦浴感覺很棒吧?
Yeah. And what you're doing feels so good.
對,你讓我感覺非常好。
I'm not touching you.
我沒有碰你。
You're not? It's the salts.
是嗎? 是浴鹽在起作用。
Oh, sweet Lord, new realms of pleasure.
天啊,簡直是享受新境界。
Whatever keeps you off the balcony, big guy.
只要能讓你忘記陽臺的事就行,大男人。