Hey, Pheebs. I'm having dinner with my dad tomorrow night. Do you wanna come?
菲比,明晚我要跟我爸一起吃飯。你要來嗎?
Sure, yeah. He's kind of sexy.
好啊,他挺性感的。
Oh no, no, I'll be there too.
不,我也會去。
Okay so, we'll just come up with some kind of signal if it's going well you can take off.
行,那么我們得想個暗號。如果一切進行順利,你可以離開。
No Phoebe! I just need you there for support. I haven't told him I'm pregnant yet.
不,我是要你過去陪我。我還沒有告訴他我懷孕了。
Oh. Why not?
為什么?
Because I know he's gonna flip out, and I hate it when he's angry.
因為我知道他會氣炸了,我討厭他生氣的樣子。
Rachel, this is all so "Papa Don't Preach."
瑞秋,這跟《爸爸別說教》如出一轍。
No, Phoebe, wait. He's a scary guy. I mean, one time he caught me smoking. He said if he ever saw me doing that again, he'd make me eat the entire pack.
不,菲比,等一下。他非常嚴厲。我是說,有次他抓到我抽煙。他說如果他再看到我抽煙,他就逼我把一整包煙吃掉。
Wow. Well, I will be there. Gosh, I'm not gonna let that man make you eat your baby!
那我一定得去。天啊。我不會讓那個男人逼你把寶寶吃掉。
Hey, who is that guy? I think I know him.
那個家伙是誰?我想我認識他。
No, you don't. No, you don't.
才怪。 你怎么會認識。
Oh, my God! Monica, he's the stripper from your bachelorette party!
天啊,莫妮卡!他是你單身女郎派對上的脫衣舞男!
Her what?
她的什么?
Your secret bachelorette party.
你的秘密單身女郎派對。
You had a bachelorette party?
你辦了單身女郎派對?
She untied his G string with her teeth. Somebody stop me!
她用牙解開了他的丁字褲。誰快讓我住嘴!
I thought we weren't gonna have bachelor/bachelorette parties! Y' know, we agreed that it was a silly tradition.
我們不是說好不辦單身漢或單身女郎派對嗎。我們都覺得這個傳統很愚蠢。
It's a grand tradition!
那個傳統棒極了!
I'm sorry. They surprised me. There was nothing I could do.
抱歉,她們給了我一個大驚喜。我真的沒有辦法。
Well, you could've untied it with your hands.
你可以用手解嘛。
This is so unfair! The one thing I wanted to do was throw my best friend a bachelor party, but no, I wasn't allowed to. All I got was a stupid steak dinner!
這太不公平了。我非常想幫我最好的朋友辦單身漢派對,卻不能那么做。我們只能一起去吃牛排。
You went home with the waitress.
女服務生跟你回家睡了。
Yeah, that was a pretty good night.
哦是的,那一晚真的很美妙。
I can't believe you didn't tell me! You know that the two pillars of marriage are openness and honesty!
我不敢相信你沒有告訴我。你知道婚姻的兩大支柱是公開跟誠實。
Ugh, I knew giving you that book was gonna come back and bite me in the ass!
我就知道送你那本書總有一天我自己會遭報應。
How about I order everyone the Moroccan chicken?
我幫大家點摩洛哥雞肉怎么樣?
Oh, I I don't eat meat.
我不吃肉。
It's chicken!
那是雞肉!
Yeah, I don't eat that either.
那個我也不吃。
I'll never understand you lesbians.
我一直都搞不懂你們女同志。
So, baby, tell me, what's new with you?
寶貝,告訴我,你最近怎么樣?
Well, actually... Your '74 Lafite, sir.
事實上…… 您的74年拉菲紅酒,先生。
'74? I ordered the '75. That's a magnificent wine. The '74 is sewage! Why would you bring me sewage?
74年?我點的是75年的,那一年的酒味道醇美。74年的酒爛透了!你為什么要給我上那么爛的酒?
Is that a hard question? Are you an idiot? Is that why you're a waiter?
這個問題很難嗎?你是白癡嗎?所以你才會來當服務生?
This is why I told the manager I wouldn't wait on you tonight.
這就是我告訴經理今晚不想為你服務的原因。
Oh, come on. Don't be such a baby.
少來了,別那么幼稚。
In case you didn't notice, that is a scary man.
你應該注意到了,他真的很嚇人。
He's right, though. The '74 is absolute piss.
但他說得對,74年的酒真的很難喝。
This was such a huge mistake. I can't tell him, Phoebe. I can't. I can't. I can't.
這是個天大的錯誤。我不敢告訴他,菲比,我做不到。
Rachel... No, it's okay.
瑞秋…… 沒事。
This is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna wait a couple of years, and then the baby will tell him.
這樣吧,我再等上幾年,然后寶寶會告訴他。
Why? So he can get mad at the baby?
怎么?讓他拿寶寶撒氣嗎?
Hey, that is the baby's problem.
那就是寶寶要解決的問題了。
Oh, everything okay with the waiter?
服務生沒問題吧?
I have no idea. I went to the bathroom.
我不知道,我去了洗手間。
So, sweetie, you were starting to tell me what is uh, what is new with you.
甜心,你剛才準備告訴我你的近況。
Well… Umm, I got TiVo.
我有了。
What's TiVo? It's slang for "pregnant."
什么是有了? 就是懷孕的意思。
Phoebe!
菲比!
Are you really pregnant?
你真的懷孕了嗎?
Well, yes and no. Except, not no. So to sum it up, yeah.
對也不對。但"不對"是不對的答案??偠灾瑢Α?/div>
Who is the father? Oh, no. Please don't tell me it's her.
孩子的爸爸是誰?不,拜托,別告訴就是她。
No, it's Ross. It's Ross. You like Ross.
不,是羅斯,你喜歡羅斯。
Oh daddy, I hope you're okay with all of this. I mean think about it, this is a good thing. You're gonna-This is your first grandchild! You're gonna be a poppy!
爸爸,我希望你能接受這件事。想一想,這是件好事。這是你第一個外孫!你要當外公了!
That's true. Poppy! I'm gonna be a poppy!
沒錯,我要當外公了!我要當外公了!
So when is the wedding? The who?
所以,婚禮什么時候舉行? 誰的婚禮?
The wedding. There's going to be a wedding.
婚禮。你們得舉行婚禮。
Young lady, don't you sit there and tell me my first grandchild is going to be a bastard!
小姑娘,你休想坐在那里告訴我,我的第一個外孫會是個私生子。
Rachel Karen Green, tell me there is gonna be a wedding!
瑞秋·凱倫·格林告訴我你們會舉行婚禮。
February 2nd!
二月二日舉行。
So it was really cool seeing you lecture today.
今天去看你上課感覺很棒。
Oh thanks. Although it kinda seemed like you were falling asleep there a little.
謝謝,雖然我覺得你看起來像是睡著了。
Oh no no, I I had my eyes closed so I could concentrate and y' know take it all in.
不不,我閉上眼睛是為了專心聽講,好好消化吸收。
Yeah, a lot of my students do that.
我很多學生都會那么做。
So, I gotta get going. Okay, I I'll see you tonight.
我得走了。 好的,今晚見。
Yeah. Okay, bye.
好。 再見。
Oh hey, thanks again for showing me your semiprecious stone collection. It's amazing.
謝謝你讓我參觀你收集的半寶石。真的很棒。
My God, you must be good in bed.
天啊,你的床上功夫一定很厲害。
So you and Mona, it's been a while now. How's it going?
你跟蒙娜交往了一陣子,情況如何?
It's good. It's going good. I mean, we get along great. She's, She's so... Hot?
很不錯。我們處得很好,她很…… 辣?
Well, I was gonna say sweet, but yeah huh!
我本來說很溫柔,但你答對了!
She's okay with Rachel and the baby?
她能接受瑞秋和寶寶的事嗎?
Well I…I haven't actually told her yet. I don't want to scare her off, y' know?
我還沒有告訴她。我不想嚇跑她。
Well, you have to be honest with her! Otherwise you may think that you're going down the same path, but you're really going down different ones.
你得老實說。不然的話,你以為你們的方向一致,事實上你們走上了不同的道路。
I'm gonna take that book and I'm gonna beat you to death with it.
我要把那本書搶過來,拿它把你打死。
Oh my God! You are gonna love me so much! I felt really bad about the whole bachelorette party thing, so tonight you're gonna have a bachelor party.
天啊,你一定會愛死我的。關于單身女郎派對的事,我真的很過意不去。所以今晚你要辦單身漢派對。
What?
什么?
Yeah, I got this number from this guy at work and I hired a stripper to come dance for you. Am I going in the wife hall of fame or what? !
我在餐廳的同事給了我一個電話號碼,我雇了一個脫衣舞娘來跳舞給你看。我可以進太太名人堂了吧?
Honey, that's crazy. I don't want you to get me a stripper...
親愛的,這太瘋狂了,我不要脫衣舞娘……
Will you let the lady talk?
你能讓她說完嗎?
Come on! Come on, it'll be fun. It'll make me feel so much better.
來吧,一定會很好玩的。這樣會讓我覺得好過一點。
Look, I appreciate it, but it's a little creepy. You know I'm not a bachelor anymore.
聽著,我很感激。但這樣有點奇怪。我已經不是單身漢了。
So don't think of it as a bachelor party. Think of it as a two month anniversary present.
所以別把它當成是單身漢派對。把它當成是結婚兩個月的禮物。
Sure. One year is paper, but two months is lap dance.
當然,結婚一年是紙婚,兩個月的話可以看艷舞。
Please, I feel so bad. Just watch the hot woman get naked!
拜托,我覺得好過意不去。就去看看那個辣妹脫光衣服吧!
All right fine! But I'm only doing this for you! Yeah!
好吧,但我這么做是為了你。 太帥了。
And Joey.
還有喬伊。
Thank you. All right, now who else do you want to invite?
謝謝,你還想邀請誰?
Ah, no no no just Ross. Ross and Joey is embarrassing enough.
不不不,光羅斯跟喬伊就夠丟臉了。
Actually, sorry, I can't even make it. I'm seeing Mona again tonight.
抱歉,我沒辦法去,今晚我跟蒙娜有約。
I understand: who would cancel an actual date just to go to a fake bachelor party?
我懂,誰會為了假單身漢派對取消真正的約會?
I'm sorry. I gotta cancel tonight, baby.
抱歉,我得取消今晚的約會,寶貝。
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to your imaginary wedding, but I'm really busy that day.
抱歉我無法參加你想像出來的婚禮,那天我很忙。
Yeah, I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah.
我得參加獨角獸受洗禮跟小精靈的戒酒會。
I know, I know. I panicked. I panicked. I didn't want him to start yelling at me like I was some '74 Latour.
我知道,我亂了方寸。我不想讓他對著我大叫,把我當成74年拉圖紅酒。
It's Lafite. The '74 Latour is actually drinking quite nicely.
是拉菲。74年拉圖紅酒喝起來真的很不錯。
All right here he comes. I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna tell him, I'm gonna be strong.
好吧,他來了。我得告訴他。我會很堅強。
I just called a friend of mine. I think I may be able to book The Plaza on short notice.
我剛剛給一個朋友打了電話。我應該可以在這么短的時間內訂到廣場飯店。
Really? The Plaza? Oh, Daddy! Right. Daddy, I need to talk to you. Please sit down.
真的嗎?廣場飯店?爸爸!爸爸,我得跟你談一談,請坐。
What is it, sweetie?
什么事,寶貝?
There's not gonna be a wedding. Ross and I aren't getting married. What?
我們不會舉行婚禮。羅斯跟我不會結婚。 什么?
I'm sorry, Daddy. I don't believe this!
對不起,爸爸。 我不敢相信!
Daddy, stay calm, please.
爸爸,請保持冷靜。
Stay calm? How do you expect me to stay calm? This is unacceptable, Rachel. And I wanna know why!
保持冷靜?你叫我怎么保持冷靜?我完全無法接受,瑞秋。我要知道為什么!
Is it because that punk Ross won't marry you? That's it. Is that it?
因為那個混蛋不愿意娶你嗎?是那樣嗎?
Yes. Yes, he says I'm damaged goods.
對,他說我是瑕疵品。
So, you nervous about getting married?
快結婚了,你很緊張吧?
What are you doing?
你這是搞什么名堂?
Look, look let's pretend it's a real bachelor party. Okay? Y' know? Before your wedding. Come on, it'll be fun.
我們假裝這是你結婚前的單身漢派對。那樣比較好玩。
All right. I can't believe tomorrow's the big day.
好吧。我不敢相信明天是我的大喜之日。
How does it feel knowing you're never gonna be with another woman again?
知道你再也沒法跟別的女人在一起你有什么感覺?
Knowing you're gonna have to wake up to the same face every day until you finally have the sweet release of death.
知道你每天醒過來都會看到同一張臉,直到死神來拯救你。
You're right. This is more fun.
你說得對,這樣比較好玩。
That's her! Okay, come on!
她來了,快點!
Hi! Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
So which one of you lucky boys is Chandler?
哪個幸運兒是錢德勒?
Uh, that that's that's me!
是我。
That's me!
是我!
Joey Tribbiani. Big fan.
喬伊·崔比安尼。你的頭號粉絲。
So is that a bedroom?
那是臥室嗎?
Yeah, right over there. All right. Whenever you're ready.
對,就在那邊。 好吧,你準備好就進來。
That was weird.
那好奇怪。
Why why would she go in the bedroom? I'm waiting.
她為什么要到臥室去? 我等著呢。
So she's a... Yeah, that's one naked hooker.
她是…… 她是脫光衣服的妓女。
I love your place. Where is this guy from?
我喜歡你家。這玩意從哪里來的?
That's an 18th century Indian artifact from Calcutta.
那是在加爾各答買的18世紀印度工藝品。
Oh wow! So, you're more than just dinosaurs.
原來你不只喜歡研究恐龍。
So much more.
我涉獵很廣的。
Oh, my God! Oh my God! I am so sorry!
天啊,我很抱歉!
Forget it. It's from Pier 1. Sorry.
算了,其實那是在一號碼頭商店買的。抱歉。
You think you can knock up my daughter and then not marry her? I'm gonna kill you!
你以為你可以搞大我女兒的肚子然后不娶她嗎?我要殺了你!
You know, this is actually not a great time for me.
事實上,我現在真的很不方便。
So come on. Explain yourself, Geller. First, you get my Rachel pregnant.
快解釋給我聽,蓋勒。你先讓我的瑞秋懷孕。
You got Rachel pregnant?
你讓瑞秋懷孕了?
Who did? You did!
誰干的? 就是你!
Yes. Yes, yes I did. But but it was, it was just a one night thing. It meant nothing.
是的。沒錯,但那是一夜情,那毫無意義。
Oh? Really? That's what my daughter means to you, nothing?
真的嗎?我女兒對你來說毫無意義?
No! No sir umm, she means a lot to me. I mean, I care-I I love Rachel.
不不,她對我來說意義重大。我在乎……我愛瑞秋。
What? Oh but not that way.
什么? 但不是那種愛。
I mean…I mean I'm not in love with her. I love her like a, like a friend.
我沒有愛上她,我把她當成朋友。
Really? That's how you treat a friend, you get her in trouble and then refuse to marry her?
你就是那樣對待朋友的嗎?你搞大她的肚子又不肯娶她?
Hey, I offered to marry her. But I didn't want to.
我有跟她求婚,但我不是真心的。
Well, why not? So you can spend your time with this tramp?
為什么?因為你想跟這個蕩婦鬼混?
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201611/475719.shtml