Oh but Joey, I have to go. There's no room for a baby here.
喬伊,我得搬走。這里容不下一個寶寶。
No room? It's a baby. It's, like, this big.
容不下?寶寶也就這么大吧。
You know, I mean you you could you could put it over here. Or or or we could put it right here. Aw, it's cute, right?
我是說,你可以把他放在這里。或是這里,很可愛吧?
Or or we could put it over here. You wouldn't even notice it. "Where's the baby?" "Oh, it's right over..."
或是這里,你根本就不會注意到他。"寶寶在哪里?" "他就在……"
Honey, it's not just a matter of where you put it. I mean a baby changes everything.
親愛的,問題不僅在于要把他放在哪里。寶寶會讓你的生活翻天覆地。
They cry all the time. I mean imagine bringing home some girl and trying to score when there's a screaming baby around.
他們總是哭個不停。想象下你帶女孩回家想跟她上床時,寶寶卻哭個不停。
I could use a challenge. It's getting pretty easy.
我可以接受這個挑戰,算不上什么難事。
Honey, it's so sweet that you want me to stay, but I I can't do that to you. I mean it would disrupt your entire life.
你要我留下來,真的很貼心。但我不能那么對你。那樣會毀了你的生活。
It's just...I love living with you so much. I just wish things didn't have to change.
我只是……很喜歡跟你一起住。我希望一切都不必改變。
I know.
我知道。
You know, I blame Ross for this.
這件事全怪羅斯。
I do too, a little bit.
我也有點怪他。
I'm gonna miss you. You're the hottest roommate I ever had.
我會想念你的。你是我遇過最辣的室友。
Oh, no, I have to go. I have a massage appointment.
不行,我得走了。有人預約我去按摩。
Oh no, stay here. We'll keep doing this. I'll pay you.
別,留下來,我們繼續吧。我可以付錢給你。
No, I've gotten in trouble for that before. I'll see you later.
不行,之前我因為這個惹上了大麻煩。待會見。
Absolutely.
沒問題。
I love the way you kiss.
我喜歡你的吻技。
Really? That's the thing I'm worst at! You'll see.
真的嗎?那是我最遜的方面!你等著瞧吧。
Hey. I think Brenda needs a raise.
我覺得布蘭達需要加薪。
How come?
為什么?
Because I put my head between her legs.
因為我把頭放在她的雙腿之間。
To see her pants? They're my pants!
為了看她的褲子嗎? 那是我的褲子!
Are you sure? Did you see the stain?
你確定嗎?你看到墨水印子了嗎?
No. I was getting into position, and then everything went dark.
沒有,我才剛剛就位,就眼前一片漆黑。
God! She is not stealing from us, okay? Will you let this go?
她沒有偷我們的東西,你能不能算了?
Fine. She's wearing my bra! Oh, dear God!
好吧。她穿著我的胸罩。 天啊!
My pink, flowered bra! I recognize the strap!
我的粉紅色小花胸罩!我認得那條肩帶!
And yet you don't recognize that you're crazy.
那你沒意識到自己瘋了嗎?
Here's the plan! Okay? I'm going to leave, and you get a look at Brenda's bra!
我有個計劃。我先離開,你去看布蘭達的胸罩。
Here's another plan…No!
我也有個計劃。不要。
I would do it, but she thinks I'm attracted to her.
本可以由我來做,但她以為我喜歡她。
Why?
為什么?
Did you not hear where my head was?
你不知道剛剛我的頭插到哪里了嗎?
Come on, come on. We're a team. We're in this together.
我們是一幫的,在這件事上應該同進退。
I fear a jury will see it the same way.
我擔心陪審團也會那么認為。
Do this for me. Come on, I catch you looking at woman's breasts all the time!
就算是為了我。我常抓到你在瞄女人胸部。
You see that?
你看到了嗎?
Do you see this?
這樣難道你看不到嗎?
All right, yes. Okay. I get your point. But if it's not your bra, will you just let the woman clean the apartment? Yes. Absolutely. Okay?
好吧,我了解你的意思。但如果那不是你的胸罩,你能讓她接著安心打掃嗎? 當然,沒問題。
Look, you'll know it's mine because on the right cup, the lacey part, there's a very noticeable rip.
是不是我的你能分辨出來,因為在右罩杯上蕾絲的部分,有明顯的開線。
You need new clothes.
你需要買新衣服了。
Hi. How is she?
她還好嗎?
It's not looking good.
情況看起來不妙。
Well, I brought her some bloemen.
我帶了一些花過來給她。
That's so sweet. Would you like to come in and say goodbye? I'm sure it would mean a lot to her.
你太體貼了。你要跟她送別嗎?那對她來說一定意義重大。
Oh, I don't know that it would.
這我還真沒想到。
Well, her memory is pretty much gone. All right, then.
她幾乎不記得任何人了。 那么好吧。
Welcome back.
歡迎你回來。
Shall we pick up from where we left off?
我們要繼續嗎?
I don't know. I'm still pretty tired out from this afternoon.
今天下午過后,我還沒緩過勁來。
Why? The sex.
為什么? 我們做愛了。
What sex? Our sex.
什么? 你跟我做愛了。
We didn't have sex.
我們沒做愛啊。
Well if I didn't have sex with you, I had sex with somebody that looked an awful lot like...
如果我沒跟你做愛,我一定是跟一個長得跟你很像……
Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no, no.
哦?哦? 不會吧。不會吧。
You you…you had sex with Ursula? ! A little bit.
你跟厄休拉做愛了? 做了一點。
She she she walked in and I thought she was you and I kissed her and…
她走進來,我以為她是你,我吻了她……
You didn't notice she was wearing different clothes? !
你沒注意到衣服不一樣嗎?
Well I was just so excited to see you.
我看到你太興奮了。
You know what? This is too weird.
這真的是太奇怪了。
No no it's not! I don't want to lose you! It's it's like I was saying to Ursula when I was making love to her and I thought she was you-Yeah it is too weird.
不會的。我不想失去你。在做愛的時候我以為厄休拉是你,我對她說……對,那太奇怪了。
So I guess this is it.
那就到此為止吧。
Yeah. Maybe it's for the best.
好。或許這是最好的辦法。
You smell just like her. Yeah, so do you.
你的味道跟她一樣。 對,你也是。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm leaning. This is where I lean.
我在屈伸。我都在這里做屈伸運動。
Okay.
好吧。
Brenda, a bee! What?
布蘭達,有蜜蜂! 什么?
Yes! It's flown into your blouse, and you better undo your buttons lest it sting you.
它飛進你上衣里了。你最好快解開扣子,免得被叮傷。
I think I know what's going on here. You do?
我想我知道這是怎么一回事了。 是嗎?
Look, I know it must be hard that your wife is a lesbian but it's wrong. You're married.
你太太是女同志,我知道你一定很難受。但這是不對的,你結婚了。
I totally understand. Can I just see your bra?
我完全了解。我能看看你的胸罩嗎?
Where'd you get those jeans? You gave them to me.
你怎么會有那條牛仔褲? 是你送我的。
No, I didn't! All right, I took them.
我才沒有! 好吧,是我自己拿的。
But I figured it'd be okay because you've got a big ink stain on the crotch.
我以為你不會介意,因為在襠部的地方有一大塊墨水印子。
Oh, no! Did you take my bra too?
哦不!你也拿走了我的胸罩嗎?
What bra?
什么胸罩?
The pink one with the flowers.
有小花的粉紅色胸罩。
You mean the one that you're wearing?
你是說你正穿的這件胸罩嗎?
I quit!
我不干了!
Sounds about right.
可以理解。
What is this?
這是什么?
Hey! Uh, this is just to give you an idea.
我只是做一下大致構想。
Okay well, we can put screens here, so that the baby has privacy, and and and maybe a mobile over the crib. And uh-Oh look! Here's a baby monitor, which until the baby comes we can use as walkie talkies. Huh?
我們可以在這里裝拉簾,給寶寶留有隱私。在搖籃上面裝個音樂鈴,這是寶寶監控器,寶寶沒出生前,我們可以把它當對講機。
You're so sweet! Oh, my God! And you gave the baby Hugsy!
你真的是太體貼了!天啊!你幫寶寶買了企鵝寶寶!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…. That that that's really just to show where the baby would go. Y' know why don't I hold on to him so that there's no confusion?
我只是要向你示范寶寶該躺在哪里。快把它交給我吧,免得你誤會了。
But Joey the baby is going to be crying, it's going to be loud. I'm loud.
喬伊,寶寶會哭的,那會非常地吵。 我本身就很吵!
It's gonna be up all night. I'm up all night.
他會整晚不睡。 我也會。
It's gonna poop. Hello!
他會大便。 難道我不是嗎?
What about all the women you wanna bring home?
那你帶回家的姑娘們怎么辦?
Look, if I'm bringing home a woman who can't stand being around a baby, then maybe I don't want to be with that woman! Or maybe we'll just do it in the bathroom of the club!
如果我把一個姑娘帶回家,她連和寶寶相處都做不到,那或許我根本不該跟那個姑娘在一起。或許我們該在酒吧的洗手間里做愛!
Joey, are you sure?
喬伊,你確定嗎?
Yeah! All right-Look, I know sometimes it'll be hard, okay? But, it'll also be really…really great. Please Rachel! I I I really want you to stay.
對。聽著,我知道有時候會很辛苦,但同時也會非常幸福愉快。拜托,瑞秋,我真的希望你留下來。
I want me to stay too. Thank you.
我也想留下來,謝謝你。
Joey, look at this crib. It's so cute.
喬伊,看看這個搖籃,好可愛。
I know. I found it on the street.
我知道,我是在街上撿到的。
Are you serious-Really? ! It's in such good condition. Yeah.
你是……真的嗎?看起來還不錯。 是啊。
Wow! Whoa whoa what's under the covers? I don't know.
被子下面是什么? 我不知道。
It's moving. It's still-It's got a tail! Get it out of here! Get it out of here! !
它在動。它長了尾巴!快把它搬出去! 好吧。
Well, the old lady died. And how do I know? Because her dying wish was for one last kiss.
那位老太大過世了,我怎么會知道呢?因為她的遺愿是給她最后一吻。
But I don't care, because you got the apartment. Yes!
但我不在乎,因為你拿到那間公寓了,太棒了!
Yeah. Umm. I think I'm gonna stay here.
是啊。我想要留在這里。
Isn't that great?
很棒吧?
What...? You...But...Bu...Ezels!
什么……?你……但是……但……兩個混蛋!