Chandler: Hey! You ready to go?
你準備好要走了嗎?
Ross: Oh yeah, let me just finish this.
讓我先把這個完成。
Joey: Hey, Ross, check this out!
嘿,羅斯,瞧!
Joey: Yeah, I can't do that!
我就是做不好!
Chandler: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Ross: Hey, have you seen this?
你有看過這個嗎?
Ross: It's a new alumni website for college! It's cool!
這是我們大學校友會的新網站!
Ross: You-you can post messages for people, let everyone know what you're up to.
你可以留言給大家,讓大家知道你的近況。
Chandler: Oh, great, a faster way to tell people that I'm unemployed and childless.
喔,太好了,一個更快速的方式去告訴大家,我失業又沒小孩。
Ross: It's-it's actually kinda interesting to find out what people are doing ... uh, remember Andrea Rich?
知道大家在做什么,真有趣。記得艾卓雅·里奇嗎?
Ross: That tall girl that wouldn't sleep with you?
不肯跟你上床的那個高個子女生嗎?
Ross: Uh-huh, uh-huh ... well, her Internet company went under and she lost an ear in a boating accident ...
她的網絡公司倒閉,而且在一次劃船意外中失去一只耳朵。
Chandler: Bet she'd sleep with you now.
我敢說她現在一定會跟你上床了。
Ross: Nah, I already e-mailed her.
不會的,我已經發電子郵件問過她了。
Chandler: Let me see what you wrote about yourself.
讓我看看你是怎么寫自己的。
Chandler: Oh. "Doctor of Paleontology, two kids ... "
哦,“古生物學博士,有兩個小孩……”
Chandler: Wait a second, you split with Carol because you have different interests?
等等,你跟卡蘿分開的原因,是因為興趣不同嗎?
Chandler: I think you split with Carol because you've one very similar interest.
我認為你跟她分開的原因,是因為就是有相同的興趣。
Ross: You know what? I'm gonna finish this later, ok? Let me just grab my coat.
我等一下再寫好了,讓我拿一件外套。
Joey: Ok!
好的!
Ross: What, did you think you learned how to do it in the last two minutes? !
怎樣?你認為你花了兩分鐘就能學會嗎?
Chandler: Maybe we finish this for him!
或許我們可以幫他完成!
Chandler: "Also I cloned a dinosaur in my lab.
同時,我在實驗室里克隆了一只恐龍。
Chandler: She is now my girlfriend.
她現在是我的女朋友了。
Chandler: I don't care what society says, it's the best sex I've ever had, and send!
我不在乎社會的眼光,這是我所有過的最完美的性愛。然后,寄出!
Joey: No, no, no ... what do ... you can't do that to him!
不,你不可以這樣。
Ross: Alright, let's go!
好了,我們走!
Joey: Dude!
老兄!
Ross: Uh, I think you made it clear you can't be trusted with the ball inside the house!
我想你很清楚的證明了,讓你在室內抱著球是不行的!
Joey: and send!
然后,寄出!
Rachel: Hey! How was basketball?
嘿,籃球好玩嗎?
Joey: Oh, it was a lot of fun, yeah, right up until Chandler got a finger in the eye!
很好玩,一直玩到錢德的眼睛被手指戳到喔。
Rachel: Oh, no! Who did that?
天啊,是誰弄的?
Joey: Chandler.
錢德自己。
Joey: Uh, Rach.
瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎樣?
Joey: What's Huggsy doing in the crib with Emma?
哈吉為什么在艾瑪的嬰兒車里呢?
Rachel: Oh, she was just crawling around and she found him, so I just let her sleep with him.
她在到處爬的時候抓到他,所以我就讓她跟他一起睡。
Rachel: That's all right? Isn't it?
沒關系吧?
Joey: Oh, of course ... yeah ...
當然,沒關系。
Joey: It's a stuffed animal, you know? It's for kids. Not for adults. I know that.
只是填充玩具,你知道的是給小孩玩的,不是給大人的。這點我知道。
Rachel: Joey ... are you-you sure? I mean, I know how much you love him!
喬伊,你確定嗎?我知道你很愛他。
Joey: Rachel, let's be clear on this, okay?
瑞秋,讓我們說清楚好嗎?
Joey: I do not love Huggsy. I like him a normal amount.
我沒有愛哈吉。我只是以正常的程度喜歡他。
Rachel: All right. Well, Emma loves him.
好吧,但是艾瑪愛死他了。
Joey: Yeah, why-why wouldn't she? He's a wonderful person!
是啊,為何不呢?他是多么好的人啊!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Oh hey Phoebe ... How you doing?
嘿,菲比,你還好嗎?
Monica: You feeling better?
你感覺好點了嗎?
Phoebe: Breaking up sucks!
分手真是難受!
Phoebe: Oh, I really miss Mike!
喔,我真的好想麥克!
Chandler: Oh, I'm so sorry!
喔,真抱歉!
Phoebe: Oh God, I've tried everything to make myself feel better. I even tried writing a song about it. but,
我已經試過所有療傷法了,我甚至還嘗試要寫首歌。
Phoebe: I can't think of anything that rhymes with Aarrgghh!
但是我想不出任何可以配這個調的……
Monica: God, I so know how you feel. Aw, breaking up with Richard was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
喔,我知道你的感覺跟理查分手是我一生中最困難的事了。
Monica: All right fine, I'll put another dollar in the Richard jar.
好嘛,我會再放一塊錢到 “理查”罐子里。
Phoebe: Hey Monica, I'm gonna need your help getting through this.
嘿,莫妮卡,我需要你幫我度過這段時期。
Chandler: You're not gonna need my help?
你是說你不需要我幫忙嗎?
Phoebe: Well no, when I get to the point where ... you know ... I'm ready to hear cruel mocking jokes about Mike ... I'm gonna come to you.
不,當我準備好要聽……糗死的麥克笑話時,我會來找你的。
Chandler: Ok, 'cause I've already thought of 3 ... 4! I've just thought of a fourth
很好,因為我已經想出三個了,四個!我剛剛又想出第四個!
Phoebe: Ok. I mean I know I did the right thing.
好了,我知道我的決定是正確的。
Phoebe: You know, Mike never wants to get married and I shouldn't be in a relationship that has no future ... but ... pretty soon I'm gonna miss him so much. I'm gonna wanna see him again and you have to stop me from doing that.
麥克永遠都不想要結婚,而我也不應該經營一段沒有未來的感情。但是很快的,我會很想念他,我會想再見到他,你一定要阻止我。
Monica: Ok, you got it.
好的,沒問題。
Phoebe: Unless ... Maybe it's too crazy about this ...
除非…… 我是不是想太多了呢?
Phoebe: Alright so ... you know, there is no future ... but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun.
好吧,就算沒有未來又如何,那不表示我們不能玩一玩啊。
Phoebe: You know what? Forget what I said.
你知道嗎?忘了我剛剛說的。
Monica: Really?
真的嗎?
Phoebe: Alright, that's what you want.
好吧,如果你那樣想的話。
Phoebe: That was a test and you just failed.
那是個測試,你沒過關。
Monica: Damn it! Rookie mistake!
該死的!新手失誤!
Ross: I have sex with dinosaurs? !
我跟恐龍做愛?
Chandler: I believe I read that somewhere!
我確定我好像在哪看過耶!
Ross: Not only it is not funny, it's' physically impossible! Ok?
不只不好笑,而且根本不可能好嗎?
Ross: Depending on the species I'd have to have a six foot long ... It's not funny!
由于物種不同,我必須要有六尺長的…… 不好笑!
Chandler: I respectfully disagree.
我真心表示無法茍同。
Ross: I can't believe you put that on my alumni page!
不敢相信你會在我的校友網頁上那樣寫!
Chandler: Who cares? Nobody reads those things.
誰在乎呢?有誰會去看啊。
Ross: Huh? You'd better hope not because I just read what you put on your page today.
你最好是希望沒有,因為我剛剛就看到你網頁上的一些訊息。
Chandler: I don't have a page.
我沒有網頁。
Ross: Oh oh oh! I respectfully disagree!
喔,我真心表示無法茍同!
Joey: Huggsy? Huggsy? Huggsy.
哈吉?哈吉?哈吉。
Joey: I want my penguin.
我要我的企鵝。
Joey: Look at you. All sweet and innocent, sleeping like an angel.
瞧瞧你,甜美又天真的樣子,睡得跟天使一樣。
Joey: With Emma's chubby little hands wrapped around you.
還有艾瑪那只肥肥的小手抱住你。
Joey: It's okay, Emma. You stay asleep.
沒關系,艾瑪,你繼續睡。
Rachel: Step away from the crib, I have a weapon!
不要靠近嬰兒床!我有武器!
Joey: It's ok, it's ok Rach, it's me. Put down the scrunchy.
沒關系!沒關系,瑞秋 是我,把發卷放下來。
Rachel: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Joey: well, I heard Emma stirring. so I came in to make sure she could reach Huggsy.
喔,我聽到艾瑪的聲音,所以我過來確定一下,讓她可以抓到哈吉。
Rachel: Oh, oh thanks. Alright well, now that I'm up I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
謝謝,既然我已經醒了,我要去上廁所。
Joey: Ok, there you go sweetie ... This isn't over!
好的,拿去,親愛的……我們還沒完!
Monica: Alright, wait a second, why would Ross tell everyone in your class that you are as ... "gay as the day is long"?
等等,為什么羅斯要跟你班上每個人說……你是“同性戀到不能再同性戀了”呢?
Chandler: Because I told everyone he slept with dinosaurs.
因為我告訴大家說,他跟恐龍上床。
Monica: But it's clearly a joke. This could easily be true.
那很明顯的是個笑話,但是這個很有可能是真的。
Chandler: Would you get that please? People've been calling to congratulate me all day. Hello?
拜托你去接好嗎?我整天一直接到大家恭喜我的電話。嗨?
Chandler: No, he's not here. Yeah, this is his wife.
不,他不在家,我是他老婆。
Chandler: Yeah, well, it came as quite a shock to me too.
是啊,我也被嚇了好大一跳。
Chandler: Well, I guess I should've known. Yeah, I mean, he just kept making me watch Moulin Rouge.
嗯,我早就該猜到了,他總是強迫我看《紅磨坊》。
Chandler: Hang up, hang up. And that was a great movie! I'm so gonna get back at Ross ... oh yeah, this will show him, here we go.
掛掉!掛掉!那是部好電影!我一定會報復羅斯的 ... 喔,是的,這會讓他好看,來吧。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Chandler: Oh, you'll see my friend.
喔,你等著看吧,我的朋友!
Ross: I'm dead?
我死了?
Chandler: And so young.
英年早逝。
Ross: Posting that I died? That really isn't funny.
公告我死了?這一點都不好笑。
Chandler: Well, how you died was funny.
你怎么死的比較好笑。
Ross: Oh please, hit by a blimp?
拜托,被飛船撞死?
Chandler: It kills over one Americans every year.
那每年都會殺死一個美國人的。
Ross: Unbelievable, my classmates are gonna think I'm dead, my professors, my ... my parents are gonna get phone calls, you're messing with people's feelings here.
受不了,我同學們會以為我死了。我的教授,我父母會接到許多電話的。你在玩弄大家的情感。
Chandler: You wanna talk about people's feelings? You should've heard how hurt professor Stern was yesterday when I told him I wouldn't be able to go with him to Key West!
你要談大家的情感是嗎?你應該要知道,當我告訴史登教授不能跟他一起去度假時,他有多受傷!
Ross: You've really crossed the line here, but that's ok, it's ok 'cause I'm on my way to buy some Photoshop software and a stack of gay porn.
你真的太過份了,但是沒關系。因為我要去買Photoshop和一疊的同性戀色情照片。
Chandler: That's right! Your coming out is about to get real graphic!
沒錯,你的出柜將會是圖文并茂了!
Phoebe: Oh, God, I wish Mike were here.
天啊,我真希望麥克在這里。
Monica: Ok, if Mike were here what would the two of you be doing?
好了,如果麥克在這里,你們要做什么呢?
Monica: What're you, animals? It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon!
你們是動物嗎?現在才下午四點耶!
Phoebe: I gotta call him. Just-just to talk to him, there's no harm in that.
我得打電話給他,只是跟他說說話,應該不會怎樣。
Monica: Phoebe, that's how it starts. I don't need to eat the cake, I'll just smell the icing ... why don't I just eat a little sliver, or, ok, just a-a slice or two.
事情都是那樣開始的,我不需要吃蛋糕,我只要聞一聞……那么,一點點就好或是,好吧,一小片就好。
Phoebe: And-and next thing you know, you're 210 pounds and you get wedged in going down the jaws of life.
接下來一下子你就210磅了,而你連過門都會被卡住!
Monica: That's not true, is it?
那不是真的吧?
Phoebe: They had to cut me out ... with the Jaws of Life. Look, Phoebe, honey, I know this is hard.
他們得要破門才能……把我救出去菲比,親愛的,我知道這很難。
Monica: But look, if you talk to him, then you're gonna wanna see him.
但是如果你跟他說話,然后你就會想見他了。
Monica: And if you see him, you're gonna wanna get back together with him.
而如果你見了他,你就會想跟他復合了。
Monica: I know that's not what you want. All right, so give me your phone. All right, so give me your phone.
我知道,那不是你想要的。好了,把電話給我。
Phoebe: Here.
拿去。
Monica: And now your cell.
還有你的手機。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: This is your cellphone?
這是你的手機?
Phoebe: Yes.
是啊。
Monica: This is your current cellphone?
這是你目前在用的手機?
Phoebe: Yes, it reminds me of a simpler time.
是的,它讓我想起簡單的往日。
Monica: Phoebe, where's your purse?
菲比?你的皮包呢?
Monica: No, no!
不行,不!
Monica: Give it to me!
給我!
Phoebe: You can't have it.
不給你!
Monica: Give it to me!
給我!
Phoebe: No
不要!
Monica: I'll go in there.
我會伸進去拿的!
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
喔,是喔。
Monica: Phoebe come here.
菲比,過來!
Phoebe: No!
不!
Monica: Give it to me!
給我!
Phoebe: you are crazy.
你瘋了!
Monica: Huh!
哈!
Phoebe: Damn you Monica Geller hyphen Bing!
去你的,莫妮卡·蓋勒·賓!
Monica: Don't, even, think, sneaking out and use a pay phone. Because I am everywhere, baby!
別想要偷跑出去打公用電話。因為我無所不在,寶貝!
Joey: Hey, look who's here! It's Joey, and he brought home a friend.
嘿,瞧瞧是誰來了,是喬伊,而且他帶新朋友來了。
Rachel: Joey, Emma's right here! You promised not to bring girls home in the middle of the day anymore.
艾瑪在這里,你答應不會在白天帶女生回來的。
Joey: No-no-no-no, it's not a girl, it's ... a brand new Hugsy!
不、不、不,不是女生,是……全新的哈吉!
Rachel: Ohh ... that's so great, now Emma has two Hugsies.
喔!這真是太棒了!現在艾瑪有兩個哈吉了。
Joey: No, no, no, no-no, Emma has one Hugsy, the new Hugsy, huh?
不、不,喔不,不,艾瑪只有一個哈吉。新的哈吉?
Joey: The other Hugsy, I don't know, I guess I'll just take it back.
另外那個哈吉,我不知道,我想我就把他拿回去好了。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? When I was a little girl, I had a little pink pony named Cotton.
你知道嗎?當我還是小女孩的時候,我有一只粉紅色的小馬,叫小棉花。
Rachel: Oh, I loved her so much, I took her everywhere, I would braid her tail…
喔,我好愛她,去哪我都帶著她,我會梳她的尾巴……
Joey: Make the transfer!
快點移交吧!
Rachel: Now, should I be concerned that a button fell off the old Hugsy and I can't find it?
舊哈吉身上有個鈕扣不見了,我找不到 有沒有關系?
Joey: Oh, no, don't worry about that, I swallowed that years ago.
不,不用擔心 很多年前被我吞下去了,嘿!
Rachel: Oh what? I don't think she likes the new Hugsy.
喔,怎么了?我想她不喜歡新哈吉。
Joey: But he's the same.
但它是一樣的啊。
Rachel: Yeah, well I think she wants the old one back.
我想她要舊的哈吉。
Joey: Yeah, But he's the same.
是喔,但他們一模一樣啊。
Rachel: Joey, come on!
喬伊,拿來!
Joey: But he's the same!
根本是一樣的嘛!
Joey: You're not the same!
你不一樣啦!
Monica: Ah-ha!
啊哈!
Phoebe: You know, it's a lot less surprising to do that after I've buzzed you into the building.
你這樣嚇不到我,因為是我按開樓下的門讓你進來的。
Monica: So Phoebe, why are there men's shoes by the door.
菲比,為什么門邊有男人的鞋子呢?
Phoebe: Those are my shoes.
那是我的鞋子。
Monica: Oh, when you get over this breakup we need to go shopping.
嗯,當你復元之后,我們一定要去購物。
Phoebe: Look, Monica, I really appreciate you checking in on me, but I'm actually feeling a lot better.
聽著,莫妮卡,我真的很感激你這樣關心我。但是我已經覺得好多了。
Monica: You are?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I kinda, I just kinda wanna be alone right now.
是的,我只是有點想自己獨處。
Monica: Who's that?
是誰啊?
Phoebe: I ordered Chinese food.
我叫了中餐外送
Phoebe: What're the chances?
真是太巧了。
Phoebe: What're the chances? 1 billion Chinese people and they send Mike?
在十億的中國人當中,他們竟然派麥克來!
Monica: What're you doing here?
你來這里做什么呢?
Mike: Phoebe called me.
菲比打電話給我。