Phoebe: Oh. Wow.
哇。
Mike: Now, it's just, my first marriage was ... you know ... such a disaster that I kind of lost faith in the whole idea.
只是我的第一次婚姻太……太糟糕了,我已經對婚姻失去信心了。
Phoebe: Hmm. Was it really that bad?
有那么糟嗎?
Mike: At one point near the end she deliberately defecated on.
有一次,到最后……她故意便便在我的……
Phoebe: Okay, well, that's bad. Yeah.
喔,那真糟。
Phoebe: But don't you think it might be different with someone else? Perhaps, a blonde who always uses a toilet.
但是你不認為換個人會不一樣嗎?或許是一個會在廁所便便的金發女郎?
Phoebe: Except for once in the ocean.
除了有一次是便在海里。
Mike: Look it's, it's not about who I would marry.
聽著,不是我要娶誰的問題。
Mike: And I was certain the first time I got married it would last forever. And I was totally wrong!
我本來也確定我第一次的婚姻會維持永遠,我完全錯了!
Phoebe: But it's just...
但是,只是……
Mike: Look Phoebe ... It's, it's not about you. I just never wanna get married again.
菲比,不是你的原因,我只是再也不想結婚了。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦嗚!
Mike: I'm sorry. Are you ok with that?
我很抱歉。你可以接受嗎?
Mike: Because if not ... maybe us moving in together isn't the best idea.
如果不行的話,或許我們一起住不是個好主意。
Phoebe: No! Oh, I definitely don't wanna get married.
可以,喔,我當然也不希望結婚。
Phoebe: Now I just wanted to make sure you didn't want to, too. Whew! Cause you know when we move in ... and you start changing your mind ... there's gonna be hell to pay mister!
我只想確定你也不想要。因為如果我們住在一起,然后你開始改變心意我們就有麻煩了,先生!
Mike: Trust me, I will never.
相信我,我永遠不……
Phoebe: Yeah I get that, yeah.
好的,我知道了。
Rachel: Hi!
嘿!
Monica: Hi! So you gave in and decided to call someone?
嗨,最后你決定請人來幫忙了?
Rachel: Yeah ... I don't know who I was kidding. I can barely use chopsticks.
是啊,我不知道我是在想什么,我連筷子都不會用。
Handyman: You're all set.
都裝好了。
Rachel: Oh thank you so much. Oh oh wait! You uh forgot your erm ... Your game. Thank you.
喔,真的很謝謝你等等,你忘了你的……玩具。謝謝你。
Monica: Rach, Is this my sweater?
瑞秋,這是我的線衫嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: What happened to the sleeve? Moths?
袖子怎么了呢?蛀蟲嗎?
Chandler: Hey Rach! There she is ... My perfectly proportioned wife.
嘿,瑞秋,我身材完美的老婆在這里。
Rachel: Don't look at me, I never get his jokes.
別看我,我從來沒有聽懂過他的笑話。
Monica: Thank you?
謝謝你?
Chandler: No no, don't thank me.
不、不,別謝我。
Chandler: Thank you. Do you know there's not one thing that I would change about you? Not one single thing! And definitely not ... two ... single things.
謝謝你,你知道我不會想要改變你任何一點嗎?一點也沒有,而且特別是……那兩點。
Monica: Ok, you're being weird. Do you want sex or did you do something bad?
好的,你真的很怪你想上床嗎?還是做了什么錯事?
Chandler: No no no! I just love the way you look ... I am warm ... for your form.
不、不、不,我就是愛你這模樣,我愛你的……身材。
Monica: Ok, um, you know the old classics, like, you know, "You look nice"? They're still ok.
好的,你知道傳統上都是說 “你看起來很好”吧?這句話還是適用。
Chandler: Well yes yes, but you look nice can mean that I'm saying that your face looks nice. I want to compliment your body. I mean ... I wouldn't change it ... At all.
但是“你看起來很好”可能只是代表 “你的臉蛋看起來很好”,我想要贊美你的身體。我是說,我一點都不想改變它。
Chandler: And more specifically, I wouldn't want anything to get any bigger.
而且更詳細地說,就是我不想要加大任何東西。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Chandler: I mean ... you wouldn't want any part of me to get any bigger would you? Don't answer that.
我是說……你也不會想要我身體的某部份加大,不是嗎?不用回答
Rachel: Just when you thought that dude couldn't get any weirder.
我還以為那老兄不可能更怪了。
Monica: I know, why do you think he was so worried about me getting bigger?
你覺得他為何要擔心我會變大?
Rachel: I don't know! I mean ... what brought that on?
我不知道,那是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Oh my God. Oh my God, you know we're trying to get pregnant so he's probably starting to freak out about the fact that my body is gonna change.
我的天,你知道嗎?我們正努力要懷孕,所以他可能很怕我的身材會變形。
Rachel: No ... you really think that's what it is?
你認為是這樣嗎?
Monica: You heard him!
你也聽到了!
Monica: "No bigger!" "You're perfect!" "Just don't get any bigger!"
“不要變大,你很完美了 不要再變大了!”
Monica: Oh my God he sounded just like my high school wrestling coach.
天啊,他聽起來就像是我高中的摔角教練。
Monica: I'm gonna have to talk to Chandler. Rachel: Yeah. If you don't, I will. Of course your body's gonna change.
我必須要跟錢德談談 是啊,如果你不去,我會去。當然你的身材會變形。
Rachel: Your breasts are gonna get bigger. . your ass is gonna get bigger ... you're gonna lose bladder control.
你的胸部會變大,你的屁股會變大……你會膀胱無力。
Rachel: God! It's just such a magical time!
我的天,真是奇妙啊!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Listen, I wanted to ask you something about marriage.
聽著,我想要請教你關于婚姻的事。
Ross: Oh great now you're seeking me out to make jokes?
現在你跑來找我,是要取笑我嗎?
Ross: I mean I can see for all hanging out but to come to my home!
我們出去在一起的時候被取笑,我可以理解,但是跑到我家來!
Phoebe: No, I really wanted to know how you feel about it.
不,我真的想知道你的意見。
Ross: Why?
為什么?
Phoebe: Mike doesn't ever wanna get married.
麥克永遠不想要結婚。
Phoebe: Never?
永遠嗎?
Ross: Never.
永遠。
Ross: Wow, are you-you still gonna move in with him?
哇,你還要跟他同居嗎?
Phoebe: Oh I want to, but, I just want you to tell me that marriage really isn't that big a deal.
我想啊,但是我要你告訴我,結婚真的不算什么。
Phoebe: You know, that I won't, I won't be missing out on anything. That marriage stinks!
沒結婚也不必后悔,婚姻爛斃了。
Ross: Yeah ... marriage ... stinks!
是啊,婚姻爛斃了!
Ross: I mean if you wanna see a man gain weight and a woman stop shaving? Get 'em married.
我是說,如果你想看到男人變肥,女人不再除毛……就叫他們結婚吧。
Phoebe: That's not how you really feel, is it?
那不是你真正的感覺,對吧?
Ross: No, I'm sorry.
不是,我很抱歉。
Ross: Look I-I know it's not what you wanna hear right now but I can't help it. I-I love marriage.
我知道那不是你想聽的話,但是我沒有辦法說謊,我喜歡結婚。
Phoebe: Seriously? You divorce-o?
真的嗎?你這個“離婚專家”?
Ross: If you have to call me a name, I prefer Ross the Divorcer. It's just cooler.
如果你要幫我取綽號,我比較喜歡 “羅斯,離婚王”,聽起來較酷。
Ross: Look, look, I know my marriages didn't exactly work out. But,
聽著,我知道我的婚姻并沒有成功。
Ross: you know, I-I love to be that committed to another person. And Carol and I had some good times before she became a lesbian!
但我喜歡對另一個人做那種程度的承諾,在卡蘿變成女同性戀之前,我們度過許多快樂的時光!
Ross: And once afterward.
之后還有一次。
Ross: Anyway, I-I'm sorry.
反正,很抱歉。
Phoebe: Uh, it's ok, that's how you feel.
沒關系,這是你的真實感受。
Phoebe: But, come on, I mean, living together will be great. I mean, you guys have so much fun. And you love Mike.
但是,別這樣,住在一起也很棒啊,我是說你們會很快樂的,而且你愛麥克啊。
Phoebe: I do love Mike.
我是很愛麥克。
Ross: Yeah, see?
是啊,不是嗎?
Ross: And you are so excited about moving in together before ... and you know? You should be. It's a big deal!
而且你之前很期待同居的,而且你知道嗎?期待是對的,這是很大的一步!
Phoebe: Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,我想你說的對。
Phoebe: Yeah, thanks. This helped. Thanks.
是啊,謝謝,真有幫助,謝謝。
Phoebe: The Divorcer to the rescue.
離婚王拯救眾生。
Phoebe: It's not cooler.
并沒有比較酷。
Ross: Yeah I just heard it.
我聽到了。
Joey: Rach? !
瑞秋?
Joey: Rachel! ?
瑞秋!
Joey: So I can't do anything I like? !
所以我想做什么都不行嗎?
Rachel: Unbelievable.
不可思議。
Rachel: Chandler wants you to have a baby, and he doesn't want your body to get any bigger. I mean, it's not like he's so perfect.
錢德要你生小孩,但是不許你身材變形他自己又不是多完美。
Monica: Hey, that's my husband.
嘿,他是我老公。
Rachel: All right, let's solve one problem a time.
好吧,我們一次解決一個問題。
Chandler: Hey Rach! Ah ...
嘿,瑞秋……
Chandler: Perfection. Wouldn't change a thing. Not a thing.
完美,什么都不必改變,完美無缺。
Monica: Honey?
親愛的?
Chandler: Yeah?
怎樣?
Monica: About that? Erm ...
關于那件事?
Monica: I'm going to change.
我會變的。
Chandler: Yes, but honey, you, you don't have to.
是的,但是親愛的,你不需要。
Monica: I'm gonna get bigger.
我會變得大一點。
Chandler: Honey, I...
親愛的,我……
Chandler: I love your breasts the way they are.
我喜歡你胸部現在的樣子。
Rachel: Argh. Fascist.
大男人。
Monica: Well, my breasts are gonna get bigger whether you like it or not!
我的胸部會變大的,不管你喜不喜歡!
Monica: And-and you know what? It's not just my breasts. My ass is gonna get bigger too.
而且不只是我的胸部,我的屁股也會變大。
Chandler: your ass? !
你的屁股?!
Rachel: Man, don't be surprised if her hands and her feet get bigger too!
而且如果她的手腳也變大,別太驚訝!
Chandler: They ... Do that?
它們也會嗎?
Monica: It's kind of a package deal!
這就像整套的一樣!
Chandler: God, why, why would you wanna do that to yourself! ?
天啊,為什么?為什么你要對自己做這種事呢?
Monica: I thought I was something that we both wanted!
我以為這是我們倆都想要的!
Chandler: Alright look, if it means that much to you, I may be able to get on aboard with the big boobs. But the giant ass and the big clown feet?
如果這對你那么重要,關于胸部,我或許可以釋懷,但是大屁股還有大腳丫?
Rachel: Oh my god Chandler!
喔,天啊,錢德!
Rachel: If you can't handle this, what are you gonna be like in the hospital? with the blood and screaming and the little person that's shooting out of her?
如果你連這個都受不了,那你到了醫院要怎么辦?加上流血和尖叫聲,還有那個從她身體擠出來的小人?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Rachel: Joey! Why did you tell Chandler that Monica was getting a boob job?
喬伊!你為什么要跟錢德說莫妮卡要去做隆乳手術呢?
Joey: Because she is!
因為她是要啊!
Monica: Joey, Chandler knows I borrowed the money.
錢德知道我跟你借錢了。
Joey: Mmmm hmm! For your boob job!
為了要做隆乳手術!
Monica & Rachel & Chandler: Joe! Stop it. It's over.
喬伊,結束了。
Joey: OK so I'm out four thousand dollars and nobody's boobs are getting any bigger?
好了,所以我借出了四千塊,結果沒有人的胸部會變大?
Ross: Hey! Hey, what'd you guys think about this. Ross. The Divorce-Force.
嘿!嘿,你們覺得這樣如何呢?羅斯,離婚生力軍。
Phoebe: Better.
比較好了。
Ross: Yeah?
是嗎?
Mike: Very cool.
非常酷。
Ross: Hey Pheebs ... You know I'm-I'm really glad you came to talk to me the other day and I hope I was a little helpful.
嘿,菲比 我真的很高興那天你過來找我談,希望我有幫上忙。
Phoebe: Oh yeah you were helpful! Yeah, no, thanks you.
是啊,你幫忙很多!是啊,很謝謝你。
Ross: Good, good.
很好,很好。
Ross: Yeah 'cause the more I thought about it, the more I realized I don't think marriage is necessarily the right path for you.
因為我越想越覺得……婚姻對你而言,不見得是必經之路。
Phoebe: What'd you mean?
你是什么意思?
Ross: Well, I know the other day in the coffee house you were all caught up in the whole soccer mom thing? but is that really you?
我知道那天在咖啡屋的時候……你很沉醉于當足球媽媽什么的但是那是真的你嗎?
Ross: I mean, can you honestly picture yourself in a Volvo?
你可以想像自己開著沃爾沃汽車嗎?
Phoebe: They are awfully boxy.
沃爾沃是太有棱有角了。
Ross: You know, look, people like me like stability and security, you don't.
像我這樣的人才需要安定感,你不需要。
Ross: And that's what so incredible about you.
而這就是你很了不起的地方。
Ross: You know? You got this wild ... and crazy life, I mean,
你有狂放不羈的生活我是說,
Ross: I don't know ... you'd be so bored with marriage. I mean it's so ... normal.
婚姻對你是很無趣的,我是說,那太中規中矩了。
Phoebe: Uh huh, yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Hey hey, can I help?
嘿,需要幫忙嗎?
Chandler: Well! We er ... climbed up four flights of stairs, maneuvered a narrow hallway, dodged a rabid pit bull ...
我們爬了四層樓,好不容易通過狹窄的通道再躲過一只狂犬病斗牛狗。
Chandler: But these last three feet are where it gets really tricky.
但是最后這三尺路才是最崎嶇的。
Ross: You know, sometimes your words, they hurt.
有時候你的話真傷人。
Joey: Hey, eh ... where'd you guys want this?
嘿,你們要把這個放哪呢?
Rachel: Yeah, seriously. Cause this is really heavy.
是啊,快點,因為真的很重。
Rachel: I mean not for me because I'm only pretending to hold it, but for these guys.
不是對我,因為我只是假裝扶著,但是他們幾個真的快被壓死了。
Phoebe: Just one-one last time erm ... the marriage thing, there's no wiggle room? None at all?
最后再問你一次結婚的事,沒有再思考的空間嗎?一點都沒有?
Mike: No, but ... you don't wanna get married either right?
沒有,但你也不想結婚,不是嗎?
Phoebe: Right. Except that I do wanna get married.
沒錯此外,我是真的想要結婚。
Joey: Couldn't have this conversation down at the truck huh?
不能在樓下卸貨前先談這個嗎?
Mike: What? You wanna get married?
什么?你想要結婚?
Phoebe: Someday.
總有一天。
Chandler: Aaaaand ... hernia.
還有……疝氣。
Phoebe: I haven't exactly had a normal life and-and I never really felt like I was missing out on anything but,
我從未有過正常的生活,而我也從沒有覺得失去過什么,但是,
Phoebe: it just, it feels that now it's my turn to have some of the regular stuff.
總覺得好像該輪到我擁有正常的東西了。
Mike: If you wanna get married why didn't you say something before?
你為什么不早說呢?
Phoebe: Because I just didn't know how much I wanted it. And-and I love you, and I wanted to live with you.
我之前不確定我有多想要,而且我愛你,我想要跟你一起住。
Mike: Yeah I wanna live with you too! I mean, let's do that!
我也想跟你一起住!我是說,我們就這樣做吧!
Phoebe: But I don't I don't think I can!
但是我不覺得我可以!
Phoebe: It was okay to move in when I didn't know what was gonna happen.
當我不清楚未來時,我們是可以一起住的。
Phoebe: but I-I can't move in knowing that nothing is ever gonna happen.
但在知道將來什么事都不會發生之后,我就沒辦法了。
Monica: I said to bring the cushions up first, but no.
我說先搬椅墊,你們就不要。
Mike: Can we at least try living together? I mean you might you might change your mind about marriage.
我們可以至少先試試同居吧?你或許會改變對婚姻的想法。
Phoebe: Are you gonna change yours?
你會改變你的想法嗎?
Mike: No.
不會。
Phoebe: Me neither.
我也不會。
Phoebe: Um, I think I need to be with someone who wants what I want.
我想我需要跟想法一樣的人在一起。
Mike: But I don't want this to end.
但是我不想要結束。
Phoebe: No, I don't want it to end either.
我也不想要結束。
Mike: I can't believe this is gonna end. I guess I'll have my stuff picked up.
我不敢相信就要這樣結束了。我會把我的東西打包好。
Phoebe: Yeah ... Ok.
好的。
Mike: Ok ... so, uh,
好的,那么……
Mike: Goodbye.
再見。
Everyone: Bye-bye Mike! See you Mike. Bye-bye now.
再見,麥克,再見,麥克。
Rachel: I'm so sorry Pheebs.
我很難過。
Monica: We're all sorry.
菲比我們都很難過。
Chandler: Ah, look on the bright side, I mean, at least you won't have to live with this ugly chair! That was here already huh? I love you.
往好處想,至少你不用跟那張丑椅子在一起!那早就在這里了,對不對?我愛你們。
Joey: Ah Hah! I did it! Ha Ha!
我辦到了!我辦到了!
Joey: Alright.
太好了。
Joey: Better take all I can carry ...
最好多拿一點……
Joey: Who knows when I'll be able to get in here again huh? !
誰知道下次能不能打得開呢?