Wait. Let him go. He maybe an idiot, but he's a brave one.
等等。放他走。他雖然是個傻瓜,卻也算勇敢。
There's something about you, Merlin. I can't quite put my finger on it.
你身上有的特質。我也說不上是什么。
How can you be so foolish?
你怎么這么愚蠢?
He nended to be taught a lesson.
他需要接受一次教訓。
Magic must be studied, mastered and used for good, not for idiotic things.
魔法是用來學習,駕馭和做好事的,而不是用來做蠢事的。
What is it to master? I could move objects before I could talk!
我還不算駕駑魔法嗎?我還沒會講話就會憑空移物了!
Then might not you should know how to control yourself.
那你就更應該學會克制自己。
I don't want to! If I can't use magic, what have I got? I'm just a nobody. And it always will be.
我不要!要是我不能使用魔法,我就是廢人一個了?我什么也不是。一如既往地。
If I can't use magic, I might as well die.
如果我不能使用魔法,我還不如死了。
Merlin? Sit up. take your shirt off.
梅林?坐起來。把衣服脫下。
You don't kwow why I was born like this, do you? No.
我從出生開始就這樣,你知道原因嗎?不。
And I'm not a monster, am I?
我不是個妖怪,對吧?
Don't ever think that.
千萬不要這樣想。
Then why am I like this? Please. I need to know why.
那我為什么會這樣?求你了。我要知道原因。
Maybe there's someone with more knowledge than me.
可能某個比我學識深厚的人才能告訴你。
If you can't tell me, noone can.
你都不知道,更不用說別人了。