Have you seen the stage of this room?
看看這房間成什么樣了?
It just happens...By magic? Yes.
只是碰巧...用了魔法?是的。
Yes, you can clear it up without magic. Then I want you to get me some herbs.
你可以不用魔法打掃干凈。然后我需要你去給我采些草藥。
Henbane, wormwood and sorrel. And deliver this to Morgana. Poor girl is suffering from nightmares.
天仙子,苦艾,還有漿草。然后把這個交給茉嘉娜。可憐的姑娘,夢魘纏身。
I know the feeling.
我了解這感受。
You know, I've been thinking about Arthur. I wouldn't touch him with the lance pole.
我一直在想亞瑟的事情。我決不會用長槍戳他。
Passing that dress. Will you, Gwen?
格溫,把那件衣服遞給我,好嗎?
I mean the man's a total jouster.
我是說,這人完全是一介武夫。
And just because I'm the king's ward, it doesn't mean I have to accompay him to the feast, does it? Well, does it?
而且我受國王的監護,不代表我一定要伴他赴宴,你說是吧?是不是?
You wants me to go, then you should invite me. And he hasn't. So do you know that means?
需要我陪同,就應該邀請我。我沒收到邀請。明白這什么意思嗎?
Where are you? Here.
你在哪兒? 這里。
It means I'm going by myself. I need some help with these fastening? Gwen?
就是說我要自己去。能幫我系一下嗎?格溫?
I'm here.
我來了。