Merlin! Remember you're here to work.
梅林!記住你來這里是工作的。
She looks great, doesn't she? Yeah.
她真美,不是嗎?沒錯。
Some people are just born to be queen. No.
有些人天生就是皇后。不是吧。
I hope so, one day. Not that I'd want to be her. Who'd want to marry Arthur?
我希望如此有朝一日。我可不想像她那樣。誰會愿意嫁給亞瑟呢?
I thought you liked those real rough, tough, savetheworld kind of men.
我以為你喜歡那些強硬的救世主似的男人。
No, I like ordinary men like you.
不,我更喜歡你這樣平凡的人。
Gwen, believe me, I'm not ordinary.
格溫,相信我,我一點也不平凡。
No, I didn't mean you! Obviously. Not YOU.But just...you know, I like much more ordinary men. LIKE you. Thanks.
不是,我不是特指你!很明顯,不是"你"。只是......我喜歡普普通通的凡人。像你這種。謝謝你。
We have enjoyed 20 years of peace and prosperity. It has brought the kingdom and myself many pleasures.
我們已經安享了20年的和平和繁榮。這些給我和我的王國帶來了許多歡樂。
But few can compare with the honour of introducing Lady Helen of Mola.
但這些樂事也很難與能夠榮幸的邀請到來自Mola的海倫夫人相比。