You saved my boy's life. A debt must be repaid.
你救了我兒子的命。我必須報答你。
Don't be so modest. You'll so be rewarded.
別不好意思。你應該得到獎賞。
No, honestly, you don't have to, your highness.
不用,真的不必如此,陛下。
No, absolutely. This merit is something quite special.
不,一定要。這個是一個非常特別的功勛。
You shall be awared a post in the royal household. You shall be Prince Arthur's manservant. Father? !
你會成為皇室內的一名隨從。亞瑟王子的貼身隨從。爸爸?!
Seems you're a hero. Hard to believe, isn't it?
看來你已經是這里的英雄了。難以置信,是吧?
No. I knew from the moment I met you. You saved my life, remember?
不。我第一次見到你就已經知道了。在你救我性命的那一刻,記得嗎?
But...that was magic.
但是,我用了魔法。
Now it seems we've finally found a use for it.
看起來終于找到它的用武之地了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I saw how you saved Arthur. No.
我看到你用它救了亞瑟的命。不是吧。
Perhaps that's its purpose. My destiny.
也許這就是它存在的意義。我的命運。
Indeed. This book was given to me when I was your age.
的確如此。在你這個年紀的時候我得到了這本書。
But I have a feeling it will be of more use to you than it was to me.
我覺得它對你比當初對我更有用。