Knight Valiant of the Western Isles. I'm here for the tournament.
本人乃西部群島的Valiant騎士。我為比武而來。
Welcome to Camelot.
歡迎來到卡梅洛特。
Ready? Would it make any difference if I said no?
準備好了嗎?如果我說沒有有什么區別嗎?
Not really. Body, shield, body, shield. Head.
區別不大。身體,防御,身體,防御。頭部。
Come on, Merlin. You're not even trying. Once more.
不是吧,梅林。你都不動一下。再來。
The left, right, and the left, head.
左側,右側,左側,頭部。
Come on, Merlin. I've got a tournament to win.
上啊 梅林。我要在比武中勝出。
Could we stop now, please?
我們能不能到此為止?
Shield, body, shield. Shield.
防御,身體,防御。防御。
You're braver than you look. Most servants collapse after the first blow.
你比看起來要勇猛。大多數仆人在第一擊后就都倒下了。
Is it over? Just a warm-up. How's your mace-work coming along?
結束了?熱身而已。你的流星鏈錘用的如何?