So, how was your first day as Arthur's servant?
第一天作為王子仆人的感覺如何?
Do you hear clanging? It was horrible.
你有沒有聽到叮叮當當的聲音?可怕。
And I still got to learn all that tournaments etiquette by the morning.
我在明早前學會比武的禮節。
What have I told you about using magic like this?
我怎么跟你說的,像這樣使用魔法會有什么后果?
If I could actually feel my arms, I would pick up the book myself.
要是我的手臂還有知覺,我會自己拿書。
If you're out, what do I do if you get caught.
你要是被抓我怎么辦。
What would you do?
你會怎么辦?
Well, you just make sure it doesn't happen for both of us sakes.
為了我們倆你別再這樣。
I saved Arthur from being killed and I end up as a servant. How's that fair?
我救了亞瑟一命結果成了他的隨從。這公平嗎?
Not sure if fairness comes into it. You never know, it might be fun.
我不知道是否公平。也許很有趣也說不定。
You think mucking out Arthur's horses is gonna be fun? You should see my list of duties.
你覺得給他打掃馬廄有趣?你該看看我那一長串任務表。
We all have our duties, even Arthur.
我們都各司其責,亞瑟也是如此。
Must be so tough for him. For the girls, the glory.
他一定辛苦極了。為了女人,榮耀。
He's the future King, people expect so much of him. He's under a lot of pressure.
他是未來的國王,人們對他期望很高。他壓力很大的。
That makes two of us.
我也是啊。
So, you've got voiders on the arms, the hauberk goes over your chest.
好的,前臂鎧甲,護胸鎖子甲。
I guess you know what to do with the helmet.
你肯定知道怎么弄頭盔吧。