Knight Valiant of the Western Isles world.
來自西島的Valiant騎士。
I saw you fighting today. You have a very aggressive style.
我今天看了你的比賽。你的格斗異常兇猛。
As my lord said, to lose is to be disgraced.
正如您所言,失敗是可恥的。
I couldn't agree more. Knight Valiant, may I present the lady Morgana, my ward.
所言甚是。Valiant騎士,請允許我向你引見茉嘉娜小姐,受監護人。
My lady. I saw you competing today.
小姐。我今天看你格斗了。
I saw you watching. I understand the tournament champion has the honor to escort my lady to the feast.
我見到您在看臺。我聽說本次比武的冠軍能有幸陪同小姐出席宴會。
That's correct. And I will give everything to win the tournament. My lady.
沒錯。那我定當全力以赴。小姐。
Arthur. Father.
亞瑟。父皇。
They all seem rather impressed by that knight.
他們似乎都對那位騎士印象不錯。
They're not the anyone of us.
我們不包括在他們之內。
You're not jealous, are you?
你不是嫉妒了吧?
I don't see anything to be jealous of.
我沒看出來有什么可嫉妒的。
Could Arthur be anymore annoying? I so hope Valiant wins the tournament.
亞瑟還能更討厭一點嗎?我真希望Valiant贏得這次比賽。
You don't really mean that. Yes, I do.
你是開玩笑的吧。不,我確實這樣希望。
Hello? Is someone there?
有人嗎?是誰?