Evan was fighting Valiant when he collapsed.
Evan倒下前在和Valiant決斗。
It must be one of the snakes in the shield. I have to tell Arthur.
一定是盾牌上的蛇咬傷了他。我得告訴亞瑟。
Is there any chance that you might be mistaken?
有沒有可能是你看錯了?
I know magic when I see it.
是不是魔法這我知道。
Perhaps, but do you have any proof?
或許吧,但你有證據嗎?
Don't you believe me?
你不相信我?
I fear you're landing yourself in trouble. How would you explain why you were in Valiant's room.What does that matter.
我怕你會陷入麻煩。你怎么會在Valiant的房間?那要什么緊?
He is useing magic to cheat in the tournament.
他在比賽中用魔法使詐。
But you can't go accuse a knight of using magic without proof.
但你不能憑空說一個騎士使用魔法。
The King would never accept the word of a servant over the word of a knight.
國王是不會輕信仆人對騎士的指控。
So what I say doesn't count for anyting?
所以我說的話就無足輕重了嗎?
I'm afraid it counts for very little price that the king is concerned. That's the way it is.
恐怕對于國王來說毫無價值。世界就是這樣的。
You're telling me that you've got to fight that.
你不會要去和那個人決斗吧。
Yes, and he's strong as a bear. But he is slow.
是的,他像熊一樣壯。但他動作遲緩。
And you're fast. Exactly.
你動作敏捷。正是如此。
You're not worried, are you? No.
你不是在擔心吧?才沒有。
How are you getting on?
你怎么樣了?
Fine, just doing my job. Minding my own business.
很好,盡我的本份。專注做自己的事情。
Valiant is going to fight Arthur in the final. He'll use the shield to kill him.
Valiant將和亞瑟在決賽中相遇。他會用盾牌殺了他。