I'm going to tell Arthur.
我去告訴亞瑟。
You'll need this. And Merlin what you did was very brave.
帶上這個。梅林你做的事情很勇敢。
You...You chopped his head off?
是你把蛇頭砍下來的嗎?
Evan was bitten by a snake from the shield when he was fighting with Valiant, talk to Gaius, he could see the puncture wound on Evan's neck where the snake bit him.
Evan在與Valiant格斗時被盾上的蛇咬了,蓋烏斯查出Evan脖子上的咬痕。
Evan was beating him. He had to cheat.
打不過Evan。他不得不作弊。
Valiant wouldn't dare to use magic in Camelot.
Valiant不敢在卡梅洛特使用魔法。
Evan was pinned down under Valiant's shield. No one could see the snake bite him.I don't like the guy, but that...doesn't mean he was cheating.
Evan被壓在盾下。所以沒人能看到蛇咬了他。我是不喜歡那個家伙,但是這不能說明他就在作弊。
Gaius is preparing an antidote to the snake venom...When Evan's conscious, he'll tell you what happened.
蓋烏斯正在配制蛇毒的解藥,Evan一清醒他會告訴你真相。
If you fight Valiant in the final, he'll use the shield, that's the only way he can beat you.
如果和Valiant決斗,他會那面盾牌,與你抗衡他只能以此取勝。
Look at it! Have you ever seen any snakes like this in Camelot?
看看這個蛇頭!你在卡梅洛特見過這種蛇嗎?
I know I'm just a servant and my word doesn't count for anything. I wouldn't lie to you.
我知道我不過是個仆人,人微言輕。但我絕不會騙你。
I want you to swear to me what you're telling me is true.
那你對我發誓你所言不虛。
I swear it's true. Then I believe you.
我發誓。那我相信你。
Welcome back. There was a snake on his shield. It came alive.
歡迎回來。他的盾上有條蛇。那蛇活了。