Let me see this shield.
讓我看下你的盾。
Don't let him get too close.
別讓他靠的太近。
Be careful, my lord.
當心,陛下。
Merlin.
梅林。
We need Evan. Find out what's happening.
Evan該來了。去看看是怎么回事。
As you can see, my lord. This is an ordinary shield.
陛下,如您所見。這只是一面普通的盾牌。
He's not gonna let everyone see his snakes come alive.
他當然不會輕易讓眾人看見他的蛇活過來。
Then how am I to know what you say is true?
那本王如何得知你所言為實?
I have a witness. Knight Evan was bitten by one of the snakes from the shield.
有證人。Evan騎士就被盾上之蛇所傷。
Its venom made him grievously ill. However, he's received an antidote. He will confirm that Valiant is using magic.
沾染蛇毒令他一病不起。不過他已服解藥。他能證明Valiant使用了魔法。
Where is this witness?
證人在何處?
He should be here.
他本該到了。
Where's Evan? He's dead. I'm waiting!
Evan呢?死了。本王在等!
I'm afraid the witness is dead.
恐怕證人已死。
So you have no proof to support these allegations? Have you seen Valiant use magic?
就是說你沒有憑證證實這些指控?你親眼見過Valiant使用魔法嗎?
No. But my servant fought...
沒有。不過我的仆人......