I believed you, I trusted you, and you made me look a complete fool.
我聽信了你,我信任了你,你卻讓我像個十足的傻瓜。
I know it goes out of the plan.
我知道這與計劃不同。
Didn't go to plan? My father and the entire royal court think I am a coward, you humiliated me!
與計劃不同?我父王和整個王室都把我看做是孬種,你讓我蒙羞!
We can still expose Valiant.
我們依然可以揭露Valiant的陰謀。
I no longer acquire your services.
你不用再服侍我了。
You're sacking me?
你要趕我走嗎?
I need a servant I can trust.
我需要可以信賴的仆人。
You can trust me.
你可以信任我。
And look where you got me this time. Get out of my sight.
可看你把我置于何種境地。滾。
Where are you? Just came here to tell you whatever you think my destiny is,
你在哪里?只想來這里告訴你不管你認為我的使命是什么。
Whatever it is you think I am supposed to do, you've got the wrong person.
不管你認為我的宿命是什么,你找錯了人。
That's it.
就這樣。