Kill him!
殺了他!
Arthur.
亞瑟。
My honorable guests, I give Prince Arthor, your champion.
尊貴的來賓們,有請冠軍,亞瑟王子。
My lady. My champion.
女士。冠軍。
See? Told you he gets all the girls and the glory.
看見了吧?我告訴過你所有的女孩和榮譽總是他的。
And he owes it all to you.
他要靠你得到一切。
Has your father apologized yet for not believing you?
你父親為他的不信任向你道歉了嗎?
He'll never apologize. I hope you're not disappointed Valiant is not escorting you.
他從不道歉。護花使者不是Valiant但愿你沒有失望。
Turns out he was not really champion material.
事實證明他并不是冠軍的料。
That was some tournament final?
這便是比武大會的終場?
Tell me about it. It's not everyday a girl gets to save a prince.
有什么要說的嗎。少女救王子的故事可不是每天都有。
I wouldn't say I needed exactly saving. I'm sure I would have thought of something.
我當時不需要幫忙。我相信我自會有對策。
So you're too proud to admit your were saved by a girl.
高傲的你不愿承認被女孩子救了嗎。