Because I wasn't.
因為我沒有啊。
You know what, I wish Valiant was escorting me.
我倒希望是Valiant伴護我。
Me too. Then I wouldn't have to listen to you. Fine. Fine.
我也是。我就不用聽你啰嗦了。 好。 好。
Can you believe Morgana? She says she saved me. Like I needed any help.
知道剛才Morgana說什么嗎?她說是她救了我。好像我真需要誰來救我。
I wanted to say, I made a mistake. It was unfair to sack you.
我想說,我犯了一個錯誤。解雇你有失公允。
Well, don't worry about it. Buy me a drink and call it even.
沒關系。請我喝一杯就算扯平。
I can't really be seen to be buying drinks to my servant.
我不能被人看見請仆人喝酒。
Your servant? You sacked me.
你的仆人?你不是把我解雇了嗎。
Now I'm rehiring you. My chambers are a complete mess, my clothes need washing, my armor needs repairing, my boots need cleaning,
現在我重新雇用你。我房間里一團糟,我的衣服沒洗,我的盔甲需要修理,我的靴子需要擦洗,
my boots need cleaning, my dogs need exercising, my fireplace needs sweeping, my bed needs changing, and someone needs to muck out my stables.
我的狗需要拉出去遛遛,我的壁爐需要清掃,我的床鋪需要整理,還得有人清潔我的馬棚。
We have to discover how this illness is spreading.
我們得找出疾病傳播的原因。
We are searching every room in town. What for? The sorcerer.
搜尋城鎮里每個角落。為什么? 有法師。
What have you done with the magic book I gave you?
你把我給你的那本法書放哪里了?
The most likely cause is sorcery.
最可能的原因是法術。
What? Nothing I have done. Please, no, I'm innocent.
怎么了? 我什么都沒干。我是清白的。
It was me.
是我干的。
Merlin, you will pay for this.
梅林,你要為此付出代價。
No, please, help me.
不要啊,求你,幫幫我。