Looks heavy. It's nothing really.
看起來不輕。 沒什么。
Someone got you flowers.
有人送花給你了。
Oh, no. Would you like one? A purple one. Purple suits you. Er, not that I'm saying red doesn't suit you.
哦,不是的。你想來一朵嗎?紫色的。紫色最適合你。呃 我并不是說紅色不適合你。
Thanks. Well, er...Er, see you. Bye.
謝謝。好吧,嗯...嗯,回頭見。 再見。
You look happy.
你看起來很高興啊。
I picked these for you.
我給你摘了些花。
Oh, that's so sweet.
哦,太好了。
Something to cheer you up. I know you're not sleeping well.
給你提提神。我知道你昨晚沒睡好。
You cheer me up.
你讓我心情好多了。
Would you like me to put them in water for you?
要我去把它插到水里嗎?
I've never seen anything like this before.
我以前從未見過這樣的狀況。
Do you think it could be some kind of plague?
你覺得會是某種瘟疫嗎?
No, I fear that something like this could never come from nature. But who has this kind of power?
不,我恐怕這絕非自然所生之物。可誰有這種能力呢?
You think it's caused by magic?
你覺得這是由法術所致?
Merlin! I'm on my way. Sorry I'm late.
梅林我正要動身。抱歉我晚了。
Don't worry. I'm getting used to it.
別擔心。我習慣了。
Oh. Er, Gwen, she gave it to me.
哦。嗯,歌薇,她給我的。
Tell Gaius my father wants to see him now.
告訴蓋尤斯父王現在想要見他。
OK.Gaius... I heard.
好的。蓋尤斯... 我聽到了。
Why couldn't he just tell you himself?
他就不能自己和你說嗎?
'Cause that the way it is. You're a servant.
因為就該如此。你是男仆。
If he knew who I was, what I have done...
如果他知道我是誰...我做了什么...
You'd be a dead servant. Right. Get this covered up.
那你就成了個死掉的男仆。好了。把這個藏好。
I'm not your servant.
我不是你的男仆。
No, you're my dogsbody. Come on, hurry up.
不,你是給我打雜的。好了,快點。