Goodbye.
再見。
If only it were so easy to escape one's destiny.
逃避命運談何容易。
How can it be my destiny to protect someone who hates me?
我的命運怎么會是保護一個恨我的人?
A half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole. Very soon you should learn that.
他不會真正仇恨自己命定的同伴。很快你就會明白。
Oh, great! Just what I needed, another riddle.
太好了!多謝,又一句讖言。
That your and Arthur's path lies together is nothing but the truth.
你與亞瑟的命運相連是不爭的事實。
What's that supposed to mean?
此話怎講?
You konw, young warlock, this is not the end. It is the beginning.
年青的巫師,你知道的,這并非終點。而是起點。
Just give me a straight answer.
給我個直截了當的答復。
Hello, Merlin.
梅林,你好。
Alright.
你好。
Is it true what you said about Valiant using magic?
你說Valiant用魔法的事是真的嗎?
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么辦?
Why does everyone think it's down to me to do something about it?
為何每個人認為我該做些什么?
Because it is. Isn't it? You have to show everyone that you were right and they were wrong.
事實就是如此啊。不是嗎?你要向大家證明你是對的他們錯了。
And how do I do that? I don't know.
怎樣才能做到這一點?不知道。